All Comments on 'Breastfeeding Niece and Her Mom'

by JackFlash1959

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
fantastic story and very well writen

How good it would be to live a lifestyle like the one described in the story. It may cause a guy to fuck himself to death if that's possible. It sure has my brain working on all of the different things that he could do to the women.The scenarios are endless.Thanks for the good story...........Rich

AhabscribeAhabscribeabout 15 years ago
Brilliant story!

What a wonderful piece of erotic storytelling! I was spellbound through the whole thing, caught up in the romance (yes - romance, there's not enough of that going around) that envelopes the sex of the story. It was beautifully executed JackFlash and I look forward to your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Simply amazing!

This is one of the best stories that I have read thus far. I'm as hard as a rock! Looking forward to reading some more about this loving family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One Of The Best

Very Well Written, Cant Wait To Read More Of Your Work.

-Wilco

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
Nice one

Very good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Really enjoyed this story

What started out to be a good, but just another story, became one that I read twice since it was so fascinating and terrific study of real human emotions and needs. The relationship between Ray, Sarah, and Shaye has been established, but it need not end. Consider the possibilities of Shaye becoming the center of attention for Ray and Sarah with her lactating breasts, just as in Jacks dream.

Perceiving that you might want to keep writing new stories, do another one like this where the same essential theme is used.

Just as Ray layed on Shayes lap to suckle as she stroked his hair and caressed his body as they whispered things to each other, Sarah might love that also.

Nicely written and look forward to more from your very fertile mind as well as you command of our wonderful language.

I will keep looking back at your list of stories for more.

BlaggardBlaggardover 12 years ago
Interesting and erotic!

Great story line showing an appreciation of people's reaction to each other and unusual circumstances. Very erotic in sections especially if you like Lactation stories (and I do!) allied to a bit of Incest. I'd actually like to see this continue with both Mum and Daughter falling pregnant............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
just sloppy enough to seem real

Not a great story but it had a hint of realness to it. The lactation angle was hot but you kind of abandoned it by the end. Thought both women would have his babies and we'd get a little milky harem going. Still nice though. Work with an editor for your spelling and writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
breastfeeding niece & mommy too

well loved this story is, so nice to each other. mom and daughter is great to share.enjoy the milking too. thanks write some more.

fireguy365fireguy365over 11 years ago
Hooked!!

This is the second story from JackFlash1959 that I've read and both are 5s. Now I've got to go back and read the rest of the stories because the style of writing and the depth of the characters are easy to read and appreciate, very believable.

In this story I liked the ending as it was, good loving sex without complications. It would have been too messy if Ray had knocked up either the mother and/or the daughter.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
This the other story that I mentioned that I meant to give feedback on.

I love lactation stories, they are so stimulating. Also doing a mother and daughter is so hot. I had a shot at a mother/daughter years ago (I had already done the mother earlier). They stopped by where I was parked and tried to chat me up but those were during a good time when I was getting all I could stand and Mom did not look as appealing as she had about 6 years earlier when I was with her. This was in the mid-sixties, I was driving a cab in Little Rock and there were tons of opportunities followed by dry spells. This was my only shot at doing both mother and daughter and I have regretted not following up, LOL. Thank you for writing.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Breastfeeding Niece and Her Mom

The comments by Blaggard on 10/11/2011 are right down my wheel-house and I wholeheartedly agree with them. Being a lover of blood-related, male and female consummated incest love, as in L-O-V-E, stories and most eagerly dream for, wish for, and yearn the pregnancy of the female. My supreme incest conclusion is I would like for Ray to get married to Sarah as they have now planned, and impregnating both her and her daughter/his niece at about the same time. Difficult? Probably! Manageable? Definitely! An incestual love--LOVE--story for all time? Certainly!!!

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 11 years ago
Great story .....

It would have been nice to hear what Sarah thought about the comparisons between the brothers! Not that one was better than the other, however how they were different. Also, maybe that she loved her husband but life goes on.

Just my thoughts, you are the author and I enjoy your works. I especially enjoyed "A Nice Surprise" and would really like to see a part 2 to that one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
incredible

Very hot, very well done. I'm enjoying all your storyies so far, thank you for your hard work .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

WOW!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Delicious!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous