All Comments on 'Breasticles Ch. 13'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BustyHermaphroditeBustyHermaphroditeover 7 years ago
Final Chapter.

I can't believe this is the final chapter.

DraylinDraylinover 7 years ago
One Problem

The only thing that really bothers me about this story is that Fae already has a daughter and they didn't seem to give a second thought to just leaving her in the care of her crazy mom. Of course it's not a story that's trying to pass off as being real but it kind of lost some emotional investment when Stacy is just left to her fate and their going to have kids anyway.

Don't get me wrong, the bizarre sex in this story is a major turn on and I enjoyed it, it's just that one detail was a bit of a let down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

Bravo this was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What happened to Mom?

Gale rescues Fae from her crazy mother. Gale has the syringes and is ready to send her to jail only she never does. Gale beats up mom, grabs her drugs and leaves with Fae. Stacy is forgotten too. What happened to Fae's dad? What about Gale's parents? They will notice their daughter's huge breasts.

All in all a very good story. The one thing that bothers me about it is that they are both okay never leaving the house again and are content to be freaks for the rest of their lives. It is a bummer is all.

Great story, write some more!

the5amClubthe5amClub9 months ago

Gale's dildo collection felt like an unused Chekhov's gun, it's frustrating.

The rest was awesome, as always.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Breasticles Series Info