Breasticles Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cum just kept flooding into me. I was swelling outwardly now, my stomach pushing against the floor and even attempting to raise me up higher. It was a miracle that I wasn't breaking out in stretch marks, or any sign of strain for that matter. My orgasm ended long before hers did. With it done, our mouths were freed as my satiated cocks withdrew back into my tits.

"Fucking hell," Fae gasped, finally catching her breath, "So good, more. I want to cum in you more." She moaned, turning her head to the side to meet my lips, kissing me sloppily. Saliva and cum dripped from between our mouths, falling onto and running across my breasts. I hadn't really experimented much with the notion of being covered in spit until today, and I really did love it. The feeling of being covered in filth, dried or fresh, was an oddly freeing sensation. I was eager for more.

"Fae," I moaned, voice hoarse from the abuse my throat had taken. She groaned lustfully in acknowledgement, "Cover me in cum." The idea seemed to turn her on even more, as I felt a massive jet of seed stretch my womb even further.

"Be happy to." She growled. After one final burst of cum, she pulled out of me. Simultaneously, I fell forward and rolled onto my back, baring my front to her fountaining cock. In an instant, I was being painted in her seed. A massive rope of cum fell across me, gluing one of my eyes shut and splattering my chest, directly between my tits and splashing my oversized stomach. It was huge, absolutely enormous by all definitions of the word. From the look of it, I could hold half a dozen fully developed babies within, maybe more.

Fae continued to cover me in her semen. The smell of it filled my sinuses, overwhelming my mind as I took in the odd scent, enjoying the bleachy musk with an undertone of roses, a hint to her femininity. The odour was so strong, completely obliterating the smell of my own juices that had formerly permeated my apartment, it was like I was swimming through it. As Fae jacked her cumming dick all over me, I felt completely satisfied.

Eventually, her production came to an end. Fae moved closer, her cock head hanging over me as she rubbed out the last few weak bursts of cum, the thick drops landing into my mouth. I swallowed it eagerly, moaning at her taste. She crouched down, lowering her cock to my lips. I didn't need to be told what she wanted and opened wide, letting her put it inside. I licked her head clean, groaning happily at the mix of her cum and my juices. Without warning, she began to feed the rest of her flagging length into me.

I licked along her softening cock. The fact that my airways were cut off once again didn't bother me, simply enjoying our fused tastes. When she hilted in me, she pulled back, sighing happily as she did so. After that, she practically fell by my side, a massive, goofy grin on her face.

"That was incredible." She said. I smiled warmly at her, feeling her cum streaming out of my well used pussy.

"That's an understatement." We were close enough that I only had to lean my head a bit in her direction for us to kiss. When we pulled back, Fae grinned, licking her lips clean of a drop of her cum that had remained on mine. My hand eventually found hers, our fingers entwining. I simply laid there, looking up at the ceiling in a dream-like state. This was almost as nice as the act itself was. Like a calm after a tumultuous storm in one's life.

"I love you," I said, looking at her, "So fucking much."

"I love you too." She replied. For a moment, she was silent, before letting go of my hand to sit up. She managed to get herself in a standing position, before falling to one knee, "Gale Chambers," She intoned, like a priest or witch doing an incantation, "Will you marry me?" I stared at her for a moment. Part of me wanted to laugh at this, hadn't she already asked this?

Either way, here she was, proposing to me while my stomach is horribly bloated with her seed. After we had just fucked to the point that neither of us had much strength left in our muscles, or bodies in general. But I didn't let a chuckle escape my lips. She was serious, that much was obvious. I could tell she wanted to do this right, despite the lack of a ring.

"Help me up." I said, reaching up for her to help me. She grunted out of effort, but managed to get me to my feet. Fae stayed on one knee, looking up at me longingly. I held her face in my hands, both of us ignoring the cum on my palm and fingers, smiling down at her, "You just fucked me and made look like this," I pointed to my enormous middle, before a hand on it affectionately, "Do you even have to ask?" Her eyes lit up like the 4th of July.

"So that's a yes?" She asked. I rolled my eyes at her, but beamed widely.

"It's a yes." She jumped to her feet, wrapped her arms around me as best she could, my stomach keeping her from hugging me as close as she'd like. Nonetheless, we leaned toward each other and kissed passionately. When we pulled apart, we breathing heavily yet again.

-Aforementioned Random Viewer-

"Gale Chambers, will you marry me?" I could hardly believe the redhead, Fae, had asked such a thing. This was a live show, right? But there they were, one laying on the ground, while the other knelt on one knee. After almost a minute, Gale had rising to her feet and was holding Fae's head in her hands. For a moment, I felt genuinely tense about what she was going to say. After a few words, she gave her answer.

"Do you even have to ask?" I would've raised my hands up in the air as a sign of victory, but I was on par with them in terms of physical strength. My fingers were saturated with the smell of my pussy. Despite the fact that they weren't looking at the chat, I still wrote: Congrats you two! There were several others saying the same thing. Eventually, Gale seemed to remember the show.

-Gale-

I can't believe I actually forgot about the show. Despite having a camera pointed at us, I'd become oblivious to it in mere moments. As such, I sat down on the couch. Fae joined me quickly, struggling to keep her hands off me.

"Um, hi there. I'm Gale, if you don't already know." I introduced myself, gesturing to Fae who did likewise.

"I'm Fae."

"We were supposed to do this before the, uh, fucking began. But, I couldn't help myself. So uh, yeah, if you haven't looked at the description already, we did this to try and see if we could make a living. Basically, I'm going get way bigger boobs over the coming months. Like too big to get a normal job."

"And I'm gonna make my dick grow to that kind of size too." Fae added. I smirked at her, glancing at her flaccid cock. It was massive even now, laying off the couch. If it was supported by something, its tip would be between her knees. My breasts were resting on my stomach for the time being, a continual stream of her cum running out of my satisfied pussy.

"If you want to see that, let us know and donate. If we can survive doing this, then we're probably gonna just keep on growing. As long as we can move at least." I explained. The laptop was too far away from me to see the chat, but I did see a lot of words in capital letters. I chose to assume they were positive, "So, yeah... that's basically it. The donate link will be on the page at all times, so spread the word and I guess we'll see you guys another time. And if that's the case, we promise we'll be bigger than this." I said and moved over the laptop.

Fae waved goodbye as I shut down the show. I decided to check the chat first, seeing so many people telling us to get bigger. Some even voicing their desire to see my tits outgrow my body. I grinned at that, and moved onto the donation number. I was amazed my eyes didn't pop out of my skull.

"Jesus titty-fucking Christ." I said in amazement. Fae came over to check.

"What's up..." The word extended for several seconds as she saw how much people had donated; $2573. Our average viewer count had been a little under 5000. If we were able to keep this many watching and even attract more... it almost frightened me to think of just how much money we could make. More than enough to live on.

"I think this will work out." I stated, looking at Fae. She nodded, seeing the number in wide-eyed disbelief.

"I think that's an understatement." We both chuckled. I shut everything down, checking to make sure the donations went to the correct bank account. With it all in order, I was able to lean back and release an exhausted sigh.

"Let's go to bed." I said, yawning. Every part of my being felt exhausted and I knew she felt the same, her eyes beginning to droop down.

"Yeah." She agreed and we retired to my bedroom. That night, for the first of many times, we slept together. Fae's arms around me and my ass pressed against her hips, feeling her warm cock touching me. We fell asleep quickly.

12