All Comments on 'Breaststroke'

by kimbelina

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
mmm yummy

Thanks so much..i am a man who adores swimming. I used to be the school photographer in HS and would cover the girls swim team. You stroy reminded me of the hot lean bodies on the girls....my first time was with a girl on the JV team.....after she was doen with practice one day....I loved the smell of chlorine...and sweat on her body....and nothing was better than going down on her right after she finished doing laps.....before I lost my virginity, I was she and I were always giving each other oral...so I had her lay on the skinny benches in the locker room....I puller her wet suit aside and started to lick her from her anus to her clit...long strokes.....this made her so hot...this day I spent more time sticking my tongue in and out of her anus more than before...this made my 16 year old girls so hot...her puccy was dripping...so it happened on one stroke of the tongue....I hit her clit and she came so hard.....mmmm well she asked me to pull down my shorts and give her my hard cock, while she was still laying on the bench....I let her take it in her mouth...she felt warm and wonderful....but with my free hand I managed to tear her suit..so her pussy was completely exposed....I moved between her legs and put the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy...we were virgins....I gently...pushed my cock into her....it was the best feeling in the world...warm wet and tight.....I brought her legs up and out them on my shoulders and pressed harder....her cherry broke and I was so deep in her it was awesome.....I would like to say I was the stud of the world and lasted more than minutes but truth be told..I probably on lasted about 2 minutes.....oops....well Kimbelina.....your greast stroke story reminded me of my own fun at the pool and please know that your story made me so hot and hard that I just had to reach down and stroke my nhard cock to a yummy wet orgasm...thank you soooooo much.....

chris

zonedvi@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story!

I was a swimmer my whole life as well and that was one hot story! Great details and great action. A perfect 10 out of 10! I would love a part 2, 3 ....etc!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous