All Comments on 'Bred'

by msound1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it.

Almost nothing hotter than impregnation fantasies.

Auden JamesAuden Jamesabout 9 years ago
Crazy Shit

The author captures the female narrator’s obsession to be impregnated and carrying her “bastard children” to term in quite apt words and sentences, only some verbal ditches here and there remain, e.g. the over the top “altar of my cunt.” However, I miss textual recognition of the bodily and mental harm nine consecutive pregnancies—at least partly against the female’s will—would introduce, for it surely wouldn’t leave any female on this planet unaffected to be raped every nine months and then thereafter to give a l l her “bastard children” away.

Thus—though it’s nowhere near as overtly pornographic as the majority of texts on this and similar sites—it’s hard even for the sympathetic reader to take the present text seriously as a work of ‘literary’ fiction; rather it merely seems to be written a notch above the usual flock of out-there sexual fantasies.

Read it, but neither expect a boner nor a ‘literary’ treat.

–AJ

SinEater4SinEater4about 9 years ago

I really love your work.

This one especially. The idea of her as nothing more than a brood mare, having to go through the trials of pregnancy for no reason what so ever, again and again...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Read

Getting knocked up is my biggest fear (I don't want children) but stories like this are a real turn-on, especially when it's "forced". Great story...it gets to the point too, without pages upon pages of fluffy details. Great job! :)

SinEater4SinEater4almost 9 years ago
That last line gets me every time

I'm just like "OOF!" The idea that she wants this but doesn't want this and is helpless to fight biology. I love it.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 7 years ago
Hot!

You really know how to capture the conflicting feelings within the main character: pleasure vs shame, sadness of the rape vs the happiness of getting pregnant again. Great short story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot short story

I like long stories, even series on literotica, with interesting and engaging plots which require time and concentration. But often I have only a few minutes of the day to masturbate and release my sexual tension. This cannot be done with such long stories and in these situations I usually end up even more frustrated without having the job done.

This was one of those days and I found this story perfect for such case. It aroused me so much and gave me great pleasure in only a few minutes of reading and touching myself :)

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Too lacking

Nice short story but too lacking in details that would've made it better. Like who is forcing her to give the babies away; why does she allow it to keep happening; who is the guy and why did he choose her; and the big one...how does she explain to her co-workers about the pregnancies and lack of having any kids??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a great short story, but there is something missing. Some history from the start, a bit of warm-up, just something...

m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

This is gut wrenching, so heavy. I had to read it three times to get a sense of what was going on with her, why she allowed this to carry on.

Ten years in, doesn’t this count as a relationship? He even alerts her to his presence by leaving her door unlocked after he enters. She has neither moved away nor used any contraceptive, and will never get him into trouble by filing a police report and doing a rape kit.

She craves him after he’s gone, thinks of him throughout her pregnancies, and longs for him to stay when he appears. Though she does so with much shame and a sense of hopelessness, emptiness.

He gives her sex the way she likes it and makes sure she reaches climax. She bears their children though she refers to them only as “his” and “bastards,” which is bitter and hostile. The pregnancies keep potential mates at a distance. Giving the babies away keeps her from attaching and loving them—which she thinks she’s incapable of. Never seeing his face or hearing his voice absolutely keeps them distant from each other.

She seems traumatized either from the first rape and baby, or something further back in her past. It’s sad she feels that she doesn’t deserve a partner. So very sad she’s terrified of connecting with anyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous