All Comments on 'Breeders' Taming Tales'

by TimAdler

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Hornybim70Hornybim70over 7 years ago
Loved it!

Damn I love that story! Love hearing how his hungry was bred twice and how the cum was running out of him when his friend left. I wished that were me being bred!

63lsmith63lsmithover 7 years ago
NICE BUT SHORT

I Liked it, but it was too short. I would read another chapter if it was longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
First submission?

Welome - a nice hot short story. You write well. You could build on this coupling or something else. I will look out for your future work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Late, I walked through the subway tunnel, tall, black, casually dressed he smiled at me, I kept walking. I turned back and looked, he smiled, nodded. I stopped, walked back. He turned and walked, I followed, a bookstore, I followed him through, into a room. He was already undressing. I quickly did the same. He was stroking his magnificent cock with lube, I knew what to do, on my knees, his strong hands gripping my thighs, the head of his cock probing, entering me, my groans testimony to how big he was, impaling me,i was his to do, his hardness and length hurting me wonderfully. He knew, breeding me as my cum shot out onto the vinyl bed as he, his cock deep inside me released his hot seed, staying, making sure I retained it before moving away. Dressing, he had gone, walking out, his hot seed inside me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous