All Comments on 'Breeding Becki Pt. 02'

by hungwhiteboy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
KindAsCakeKindAsCakealmost 6 years ago
Hmm

I don't know, threatening to impregnate somebody can be titillating ok, I get that. Even if you'd left this open ended that she might have gotten pregnant and he taunted her with that idea. But telling her she's got to have a baby she doesn't want? That spoiled it for me. Ruined my suspension of disbelief and made me start thinking about that poor kid and how awful it's life would be. Maybe that's a fetish though and it's just not my thing so I'm not down voting it for that, just sharing my reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Are you 14?

Seriously...this read like it was written by an angry adolescent boy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Disappointing.

This reads like a power fantasy, and not the good kind. All the clichés are there, he's super well endowed, her field was plowed by everyone, but of course her butt cherry hasn't been plucked yet and of course she's also racist and hence "needs" a corrective gangbang by black guys who meet the BBC stereotype to be taught a lesson. And even if she's loose down there, after 14 guys she won't just be a little sore, especially not after taking cucumber-sized dicks. There are limits to a woman's vagina. The stereotypes really take away from any credibility the story could have had.

Ltaylor42Ltaylor42almost 6 years ago
Loved it

I read both stories and loved both well written

hungwhiteboyhungwhiteboyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Feedback

Thank you, Ltaylor. These were my first 2 attempts at writing, anything, ever. So I appreciate the kind words.

For the anons commenting: quit hiding behind anonymity. Submit writings of your own. Since you know so much, show me how it's done.

KindAsCake, I appreciate you sharing your opinion in a respectful way. It's not for everyone. It wasn't intended to be. It was meant to be a degradation gangbang of a certain celebrity hotel heiress, but the site won't let me write about rape involving celebs. So, this woman that happens to be named after a French city was replaced by Becki.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Give him a break!

I enjoyed the story. It was a fun read! She was thoroughly humiliated. Isn't that what this genre is all about?

Please, more stories! I voted it a 4 star. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
awesome

made me cum in five minutes i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nooot my favorite

From Me again:

I dunno the racial angle is not my favorite but you even ran through it sooo fast. I do like your stories and hope to read more but please 1) doesn't always have to be BBC racial, your name is hung white boy!!! & 2) slow down with the sex maybe come back after your first draft and add some more details so I can cum lol

hungwhiteboyhungwhiteboyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

This particular story is a degradation story line. I included the interracial section because the celeb I had intended the story for has a history of publicly racist comments. Unfortunately, lit says I can't write a rape story about a real person/celeb. So her character was changed to Becki, and is much more generic than I had originally intended.

I move quickly through the sex because that is not the focus. The focus is the humiliation and the rape. It's more a dominance story than a sex story. Rape is an act of violence, not an act of of sex.

But I do appreciate any feedback that is constructive. Thank you.

I do, however, encourage all anons to make an account. Even if you don't submit a writing, we can continue an active dialogue, where I'll know who I'm talking to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Whatever gets you off...

I find this story extremely silly and somewhat irritating.

First you have the bad girl who is pointlessly racist.

Then, two seconds later: racist girl gets raped by a bunch of black guys with huge cocks.

It’s like you wanted to give the female character reasons to be racist...

All while having tons of stereotypes “black rapists with huge cocks gang bang”.

And then there’s there’s the male main character who rapes his girlfriend and sets up a whole ordeal because the girlfriend is now a bitch?

Original? No.

Meaningful? Lol no.

Entertaining? For me, no.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Atoning for racism towards black people

Mark should get Becki a black bitch to help her atone for racism and become more submissive to black people plus help toe the line by accepting her impregnation by a group of black men. Sharing apartment with her and doing all the domestic chores including cleaning house, washing clothes, cooking and doing homework for both of them while being cognizant of punishment coming for poor grades. Plus hosting Black women friends of her mistress and satisfying their needs like a good submissive. And dating Black men including Jamal who will take her once DNA test confirms he is the daddy. Putting fear on the eyes of white girls who shared the racist banter with her as good friends by targeting one of the white racist bitches for an invite to apartment where the hapless girl will be prime meat for black mistresses applying spankings and forced conversion to servicing their needs before subjected to Jamal's huge boner. Calling out her former girlfriends to do community service with her in a black neighborhood where the insolent white bitches will be intimidated by her pregnancy to shut up as she assigns them to work for each Black family on the hood for their humiliating conversion to quiet submissive women under fest of discipline applied to them by their black masters and mistresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Gave me an orgasm my body shook so hard. This is one of my fantasys

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 2 years ago

You have me hooked to read the next chapter of this Hot Erotic Non-Consensual story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just get an abortion, or drop the baby at a fire house somewhere

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is dumb. She would have the police back with a search warrant within the hour. With a rape kit, they would all be fucked. There's not a chance in hell she would have a skin rat.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenabout 2 months ago

I had one BBC gangbang it was the most intense sexual pleasure I ever had in my life and would love a second one!❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous