All Comments on 'Breeding Beverley'

by glutton4mutton

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
muncher354muncher354over 6 years ago
Inferiority Complex.

Pretty much sums it up.

glutton4muttonglutton4muttonover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anon

Thanks for your comment, Anon, you have the basis there for a good story there. Mine is of course fictitious but has an element of truth - we did have difficulty conceiving and had fertility treatment, which didn't work. Eventually, though, we conceived by the natural method - at least, my wife told me I was the father! However, in retrospect I wish we had been a little more adventurous, by using other men on one night stands to get Beverley pregnant. She has always admitted to liking black guys and I really wish I had been brave enough to suggest we went down that route, we could have told our families that there had been a mix up with sperm samples at the fertility clinic! That way we could have had more children, which is what we wanted and I could have satisfied a secret desire to watch my wife get bred by a big, black cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Stories!

Please keep writing!

And ignore the trolls!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Moja żona

też rodziła w ten sposób czarne dzieci niewiele jaśniejsze od ich ojca - nie tłumaczyliśmy naszym znajomym pochodzenia dzieci bo w końcu to nasza sprawa.Mamy piątkę pięknych czarnych dzieciaków i napewno to jeszcze nie koniec bo żona jest z szóstym w ciąży i pewnie jeszcze zajdzie w następną ciążę

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

20 babies and bankruptcy later.... 😂

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 3 years ago
hot

this is my fantasy for my wife,to have a black lodger who will soon get her panties off and send his seed into her willing pussy( my fantasy only though sadly )

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

There were alot of times I knew it wasnt a good time for the Mens I was with to be cumming IN me but some asked me if I was on the Pill and some I dont think cared and just was determined to Cum in the white girl they were fucking. Some I knew when I went to them or back to there place that they were going to fuck me and probably not wear a condom and want to Cum inside me and they did. So yeah I been with a few Cliydes and went back for more cause they were so damn GOOD and I knew it was bad of me but I couldnt help but Orgasm on there BIG Black Cocks.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Super Hot! 10 stars for the fantasy of fantasys brought to life. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great read!!! I thoroughly enjoyed the story of Breeding Beverly. Now I will add my true story. My wife, Geraldine, is a 43 year old plain white woman with measurements of 5’7”, 130 lbs, 30-26-34 but the most generous heart in the world. Our youngest child, Charlene is 19 and just finished the first year of college. Charlene is a young carbon copy of her mother. Well Charene’s college requires 400 hours of service to graduate and she only earned 60 during her first year. Grace had learned from the ecumenical council bulletin that the large black non-denominational church needed volunteers for the soup kitchen. Geraldine and Charlene attended the church and were awed by the handsome, charismatic, black minister of music, Harmon, who was also the organizer of the soup kitchen roster. Harmon is 30, a very muscular former football player. Well both Geraldine and Charlene signed up to volunteer at the soup kitchen. Charlene was the first to succumb to the charms of Harmon’s nine inch very thick black cock. After he had been fucking Charlene bareback for the most of her summer at home. He also turned his attention to Geraldine who initially resisted. But one night when Charlene could not go, Geraldine went alone and Harmon trapped her in the kitchen and tricked her into having sex with him. Geraldine was immediately addicted to Harmon's nine inches of black cock. Charlene is pregnant and due to deliver a baby girl in late May next year. Geraldine is pregnant and due to deliver in September of next year. Geraldine has a huge stomach and is visiting the high risk pregnancy clinic weekly because she is due in September to deliver triplets! Charlene went back to college and hopes to finish the year before delivering. Charlene has decided to not see Harmon anymore till she finishes college. However, GeraIdine has continued to attend Harmon’s church, see Harmon as often as possible, have sexual intercourse with Harmon through the second trimester, have Harmon attend LaMaze class with her and be in the delivery room with her. The only good news about the double pregnancies is that there will be four milk producing breasts to breastfeed four infants! I am a cuckold who will be both a father and grandfather supporting four half black babies. Geraldine and Charlene have both indicated that they are willing to have more black babies by Harmon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What started out as a track, became a reality and eventually turned into aspecial breeding for the white wife, as it was intended to. I hope they have many black babies. That's what nature intended it to be anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Podobnie jak u nas tylko my zaczęliśmy o wiele wcześniej a moja młoda żona [ 21 lat ] rodziła dzieci 43 letniego wielkiego kruczoczarnego niedźwiedzia co dwa lata i teraz mamy piątkę jego dzieci , które nie są wiele jaśniejsze od niego a raczej czarne . Obecnie murzyn pracuje rzetelnie nad szóstą ciążą mojej żony ruchając ją kilka razy dziennie i często nocując u nas - oby dużo więcej białych , młodych i pięknych kobiet rodziło czarne dzieci z wielkich czarnych chujów i również od starszych , dorosłych murzynów

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed your stories, blackmen breeding our women has always been a secret weakness of mine. I guess it started when I was very young seeing movies like “ The Nuns Story”. Young attractive English women going to help in places like Angola, Rhodesia and the Congo. Even at an early age I KNEW that once she had gotten there she would find out the rules. When all you have is an priest to protect you the black men will come for you. Willingly or unwillingly she will learn to let it happen.

I pictured her on her hands and knees and a powerful black hunter and warrior behind her burying his spear into her as she prays for him, but eventually they all fall and learn to love the black spear and he owns her.

I think about that when I imagine a Blackman coming for my wife. How at first she fights it till eventually she’s on her hands and knees with her head hanging as he breeds another weak white bitch while her white man allows it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I cum so hard thinking about a black man breeding my wife after making sure I know my place. Making me watch as she falls in love with his thick long cock as he fucks her when he wants. He never gets tired or “ can’t get hard”. I think it’s being able to control another mans wife, a white mans wife, but he is almost brutal with her and she grovels for him. She has given her womb to him for his baby and in a few months he’ll have a son.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 1 year ago

A FAVOR FOR A FRIEND

A sterile couple, a wife with baby fever and a virile friend make an interesting combination in an exercise in natural insemination. I think miscengination could have been presented in a more favorable light, if the male's sterility was a genetic defect caused by too much interbreeding, resulting in the need for fresh genes.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFabout 1 year ago

The Human Comedy: A miscarriage of purposes and intents

All ends well in this comedy of errors. Husband's sperm is incompatible with wife's metabolics. Husband is carrying a sperm sample to the clinic. While en route, an assailant steals the vial and substitutes his own sample. The wife gets her baby; the husband is pleased and relieved. After delivery the interloper pops up to aid with a second pregnancy.

The British made for TV serial MIDWIFE presented two episodes of similar themes.

TigersmanTigersman10 months ago

Loved the story. In my younger days I tried several times to get my wife to try sex with black men. Although she refused, I fantasized about her becoming addicted to black cock and wanting to breed black. Personally, I think every married white woman should have at least one black baby, preferably two.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love it, well I am black and my ex-husband was also black and we try to get pregnant and it didn't work so I guess I should have gotten a bigger black cock to breed me my ex was 10 inches so I probably needed a 12 inchs cock now that I am divorced all I get is my fingers or my vibrator I really need a big black cock inside of me. I am always horny. Keep writing these kind of stories. Continue with Beverly cause I want to know if she had. more babies

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Suuuuuurrrrrrre! That ho and her skin rats would have been dropped at the trailer park quicker than she could say, slut.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was good but the end wasn't exciting but continue to write more about what they are doing with Clyde.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous