All Comments on 'Breeding Day'

by nightshadow

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lasted until the beginning of page 3

Great story. Lasted till about page 3..

EinfachTollEinfachTollalmost 7 years ago
Phantastic!

Wow, I am so glad that you publish stories again! Absolutely loved this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

The changing POV was so distracting that I couldn't finish reading the story. To be fair to you I did not vote because I didn't read the whole thing. I have usually enjoyed your work so I'm not trying to troll you, just suggest.

EinfachTollEinfachTollalmost 7 years ago
I disagree

I actually loved the different POVs in the story, it gave some depth to the main characters and also provided a nice twist at the end.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 7 years ago
OMG

This is, without a doubt, one of the hottest stories I've read on this site.

I know - it's niche (incest/impregnation) - but, I happen to love that niche - and this is an excellent entry in that genre!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Welcome back

Thanks for this fabulous story. Good character development, plot and hot dialogues. You are one of the best writers on Lit.

patrick918patrick918almost 7 years ago
The way i think it should be

This was a great story of pure family love !! Im sure it happens more than people think. .. very well written. Pov,s were great .

Happy breeding day .

Hey lol what a great gift for us dads ... lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good but

you have her as a midget and dad above average in height and dick...every story is a 10" dick....you can not make a dick go through a cervice and into the womb...it is impossible...the baby will ne deformed like the children in australia whose family did this...why not just have him take her virginity? mom should have joined in she was the hottest...she has a sour face being reminded about their incest yet she is fucking her father and wants to fuck her son? no way a virgin that small is taking dick all day they first time wthout pain and little foreplay and from behind ...more sex and foreplay would have been hotter then swiching pov do much...

Familyguy469Familyguy469almost 7 years ago
Super Father's Day story

Very hot and well written story. The descriptions were superb. I started reading on Father's Day and just finished. Darren is in a truly loving family for sure. Makes me jealous. Thanks for the hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I bred my daughter

On my daughter's 18th birthday, my wife informed me that our daughter wanted me to have sex with her. I told my wife no way was I going to fuck my daughter. She took me in our beddroom, undressed, and we began to have our usual kinky sex. While she was fucking me, she told me that she had had an affair with at least a dozen men ( and a couple of women) and that one of those men was actually our daughter's father. So she said it was fine for me to fuck my "step daughter". Well that got my attention and my erection. I went straight to her beddroom where she was lying in bed fingering herself and went straight to fucking her. She was as hot and sexy and kinky as her mom. I fucked her all day long. That night I finally crawled back into bed with my wife who asked how I loved fucking her. I had to admit that she was an incredible fuck. My wife told me that I could have sex with her anytime I needed or wanted. That got me hard and my wife mounted me and started a slow and sensuous fuck. Then she told me she lied about one of her dozen lovers impregnating her as she stayed on the pill and always had them wear condos. She said, you really did fuck our daughter and...you will continue to as much as she wants. I super ejaculated into my wife and passed out. When I woke up my daughter was sucking me and soon riding me. It's been like this for ten years and fucking ones' own daughter is pretty incredible especially with her having twin girls. My wife and daughter keep reminding me of the fun days ahead when the twins turn 18!

va45va45almost 7 years ago
Wow

Very pretty and so loving. The best of all family story. Hope to see more with mom and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Enjoyed the story, fun in fantasy land!! :)

Fyi for any morons out there who might get the idea in their head to try and jam their dick past a cervix, you can't. The entrance is only about 2mm and the only time it will open is during child birth or if it's been medically treated by a doctor for a procedure. If you somehow bruised it and tore your way in, besides her having to go to the ER after she chopped your dick off, she'd wind up with a serious infection since its sterile in there.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 7 years ago
Not my style but an interesting read.

I did real it all the way through. And wondered how it would end.

charliebillcharliebillover 6 years ago
What a wonderful story!!

Loved the entire story, every word. Supportive mother, dad happy to impregnate his daughter!! My special fetish. Just wish I could have been in his place in my fantasy!!! Wonderful last few lines!!~!

TigersmanTigersmanover 6 years ago
Great

This is a great story. I especially loved the ending. As this is one of my fantasies, I imagined I was the father, trying hard to breed my own daughter.

petAPussTheWifepetAPussTheWifeabout 6 years ago
Great

Greatest writing ever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very good story

Really enjoyed this story. I am sopping wet from reading it. Thank you. ☺️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot story

Loved it. I really love when a writer gives enough visual details to picture the characters and action since my imagination skills suck. This was very good. Thanks for the read. -b

MotherLover269MotherLover269over 5 years ago
DADDY LOVE

WOOOOW it is one of best i read on here makes me want to fuck my daughters to and get them pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Let me see...

if Darren and his mother (Ellie) have a daughter, Then She and her Daddy/Brother have a child, or children, well anyway, new episodes ASAP please.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
great job!!

keep it up

MrdtMrdtover 2 years ago

Great story and writing and pacing also the dialogue were great keep up the good work and keep writing more also need a part 2 please

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

I'm okay with writers stretching out the fabric of reality a little bit for entertainment value. But when it comes down to physically impossible bullshit, then I'm done. You hit the limit when you wrote:

The head of his humongous cock and probably an inch of his shaft were now locked inside her womb, having eclipsed her cervical ring from the steady pressure.

"OH MY GOD!" Ellie crowed. "I can feel it, Daddy! You're in! You're INSIDE MY FUCKING WOMB!"

-

The human body isn't designed for the penis to penetrate through the cervix and enter the uterus. Even trying to stretch reality for entertainment value takes this into the realm of the absurd. I guess that most people don't understand the difference between the fantasy of having siblings with a daughter who wants to take the incest even further and absurdity. There is a line that once you cross it you have gone too far.

-

I may have missed some good elements to your story because I stopped reading it and skipped to the comments. But I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. I'm giving you a 1/5

Devious_DiamondbackDevious_Diamondbackalmost 2 years ago

@ScottishTexan

The writer was most likely influenced by hentai animation.

Studio8101Studio8101over 1 year ago

This narrativ3 just got better and better, each scene sensually turn up the spicy details. Very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wickedly Awesome story! I had read this a few years ago and like others stories, i seem to pick up on parts that i don't recall. Kinda' like watching a movie for the 2nd or 3rd time. My only disappointment with this story is that she did not have twins...a boy and a girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I

t is the best family love story I have ever read. It is a passionate, tender, loving and caring story.

I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you ! ! !

MakehandpartyMakehandpartyabout 1 year ago

I bow to you for writing such a great story!

Haha711Haha711about 1 year ago

Absolutely perfect

missvixen555missvixen55511 months ago

As others have said, You can’t breach a cervix during sex. This is too far beyond the realities of anatomy to be a turn on. She wouldn’t feel cum ‘sloshing around inside her’ either. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"I wonder how the baby will look"... horribly deformed probably

x_pac6969x_pac69698 months ago

Have to agree with you (Scotish Texan) All to far fetched for my liking and a 1/5 from me as well.

AS has been said before any badies would have serious issues 26/08/23

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice story, fun read. As for some of the comments, it's fantasy, the whole story is unbelievable and people key in on how the babies will turn out. This is the beauty of fantasy, you can paint the picture however you want, just like stories with no STDs and everyone loves one another with no issues. If you want reality walk out the front door.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Welcome to Fantasy Land where there's not only Magic Cock but Magic Cervix!! (and Magic Vaginas!!) Extra large penis and thick attached to Father 6ft 3, Mother 4ft 10 and Daughter 4ft 8, (who is a wee bit thick!!) both with de regure big breasts and big bottoms. This, like another story from this writer (same thing, no mother) is too Ridiculous even to be a Stroke/Wank story 🙄. Although to some, he is the greatest writer on Lit!! (Have you tried reading other stories? A few are worse, some as bad as this, but there are some who are So much better, really!!) I agree with x_pac, Anonymous, missvixen, Devious, and Scottishtexan + others about their comments. Let's be clear, you can't fuck a penis through the Cervix!! Only a baby comes out of the Cervix, when the Os has opened to 10cm!! The opening, called the Os (not the cervical ring) is 2 to 3mm in circumference, and in a virgin(on the ridiculous!!) obviously who hasn't had a baby the Os is very tight. It's very hard to put an IUD through the Os of the Cervix, when the woman hasn't given birth before. Believe me it's a tight and also painful for the woman, so a numbing gel is put on 1st. Even doing Cervical smears and checks can be painful and some women can have Cervical Shock, where they pass out if their Cervix is touched... but you can't put numbing gel on for smears. I have had women dropping their blood pressure, an indication of about to pass out, on opening the speculum in the Vagina alone!! (with the smallest speculum, and you have to take the speculum out quickly, before they pass out) Sex with someone too enthusiastic hitting the Cervix, will leave them screaming in pain, and passing out not through pleasure. I am making sure Men and a few Women are aware that this is reality and Fucking through the Cervix, is Fantasy!! Here Endeth the Lesson. *Anony-mouse*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous