All Comments on 'Breeding Jenna'

by PhillyGuy88

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Jenna was cruel in her reaction to the news. The 'dialogue' during the baby making session was gross not sexy. Everyone screaming. Could have been a sexy scene among friends but it wasn't. Hope that is a story the kid never hears about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Hot story, but you lost me when he started telling all the boys about his lack of manliness, as it were, in being able to sire a child. That probably should have been left between him and his best friend, not the rest of the guys. Now there's at least 5-6 dudes that know he can't get it done.

Any one of those guys might start sniffing around for a repeat. Especially if they want more kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Forgot

You forgot to write about Greg having his turn in the cum hungry Jenna other than that I really like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Alternative

Instead of her acting like a whore, the alternative would be to persuade the lads to donate their sperm in a test tube on the day when when she was most fertile about an hour before then mix the donations together then with a special syringe inject the lot into the cervix in two or so goes. By the way it has been done the husband used his brothers alone as his wife didn't want any other than her husband in her vagina.

trudiectrudiecabout 6 years ago
Outstanding!

One of the best stories I've read on here for a while, but yes you need to rewrite and include Greg!

i122i122almost 5 years ago
Sounds like a fun night

I’ve always thought that would be a perfect way of getting a woman pregnant.

mmbny47mmbny47about 1 year ago

She got some other guy to knock her up. What does she need her useless husband for. ATM??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhillyGuy88@PhillyGuy88
Just a normal guy who loves sex and pushing boundaries. Always open to talk about anything. You can email me at delcoman88@gmail.com or kik delco1988.