All Comments on 'Breeding Mom Ch. 02: Mother & Wife'

by Ms_Mesh_Microkini

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
va45va45over 6 years ago
Loving and caring

Hope there is another chapter. Thanks

Ms_Mesh_MicrokiniMs_Mesh_Microkiniover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank You

I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Wow! So fucking hot! Hopefully they'll be more chapters in the future!!

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
i loved it

and yes - a few more chapters. very hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just the 3

Don't make them swingers

Ms_Mesh_MicrokiniMs_Mesh_Microkiniover 6 years agoAuthor
Swinging

How about a compromise: as Liane said, they did have foursomes from time to time, but if you guys don’t like that, I’ll leave it out of the story.

Fair?

tusaistuquoitusaistuquoiover 6 years ago
Fantastic

A great story! Very HOT! But don't make them swingers please.

bluerubberonebluerubberoneover 6 years ago

Time to hit the fast forward 18 years or so and take things to the next step!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great work

Hope you are working on chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please NO foursome...

You've written a great story about love, please don't ruin that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A foursome

Would absolutely ruin a love story. There is no love in swapping. ANY man that can share a wife DOES NOT love her.

Ms_Mesh_MicrokiniMs_Mesh_Microkinialmost 6 years agoAuthor
Don't worry

I disagree with the above comment, but don't worry- -there won't be a foursome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
very erotic

A few more babies before you fast forward

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You write a good story....

But the way you treated the husband soured me.....

Yes I know it's fiction..... but that doesn't change my feelings or my 2 Star vote.....

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
when is there going

to be another chapter???? i love this story. i gave it nothing but 5 stars!!! ENCORE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Perspective

This is the first sequel that I liked better than the first part. I really liked the " inside view" of the intricacies of such a complicated relationship. I enjoyed it very much 😊

rem556rem556almost 5 years ago
Missing child

what happened to the siblings of Cay, who was the middle son originally? Late in this story, Cay was referred to as an only child. Also, what happened to the son that Cay fathered which broke up the marriage in the first chapter? This is an excellent story, but there needs to be consistency throughout! Mom's son/grandson that she had when they left the college dorm seems to have just disappeared.

Ms_Mesh_MicrokiniMs_Mesh_Microkinialmost 5 years agoAuthor
Mix up

You're mixing up this series with my latest story, which involves different characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Baby Babble

Did you know. Baby's first words are always mama or dada which the English think mean Mom or Daddy. Guess what ANY nationality of baby's first words are? That's right mama and dada, it's just baby babble that must happen for them to learn to talk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry

But I loved your other work and this was an ok story but there were several things I didn't like. First was that it felt like the relationship was between julie and mom and cat was just a living dildo for the two women. The dad was just thrown away for no other reason than mom was a whore and last the thought of adding another guy to their happy threesomes just ended all arguments that they "loved" each other. No man truly loves a woman if he is ok with letting another man fuck them. Sorry but that is just primal and no matter how enlighted we become it will just be that way. Besides the story was headed and hinted at the women being nothing but whores and whores are worthless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What?!

About to make my own comments when I see the last anon. WTF are you talking about? Dad was written out of the story because he was never really in it anyway. He was just a prop.

And WTF are you talking about sharing with another man? Admittedly, I'm not a sharer either. I would want my harem all to myself. But the story said, "it's not to say we didn't take other lovers to bed, we did". I paraphrased a bit, but nowhere did it say he shared with other men. You arrived at that conclusion all on your own. I prefer to think they only allowed other women in bed. It did Julie was bi who leaned heavily towards women. Maybe you're really a closet cuck, trying to throw a smoke screen. And if you're not into sharing women. SMH. If you're looking for a romantic monogamous plain white bread sex, WTF are you doing reading this?

Now, to my own take. This was HAF. Honestly, I would like to hear more of their adventures. Just my own thing, but I'd like to see one of the women, take your pick, evolve into more of the domme of the relationship. Not a whips and chains, leather and latex thing, just a take charge, crawl on her face when she felt like it, and say like my snatch, slut, type of situation.

Oh and times change, and thoughts evolve. I hope we can get forward twenty years and Cay does indeed fuck Julienne. And Kaylee too. Perhaps after catching one using the other's face as her personal toy. And afterwards, she lay claim to her mother/grandmother, and second mother also. Or vice versa. Mom/Grandma sees what's happening, and takes charge of both her daughter sluts.

Just some thoughts. Because this really is a hot story, despite what some trolls may think. Five.

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh sure, "Jedd". Let's accuse another for being a closet cuck, and you all but admit to "enjoying" this story including all the sharing AND everything else implied with it. Hypocrisy at its finest. And at its most repulsive. ::roll eyes::

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jedd you must have missed the part where they talk about adding the MALE photographer as a temporary fourth person in their love triangle. The story heavily implies that it did happen, or was at least seriously considered, after the children were born.

It was a good story but I agree with the anon that talked about the mom throwing the dad away after 20 years of marriage for no good reason. Yes the dad was barely in the story but the mom did at first consider him and her loyalty to her marriage when she contemplated the whole affair. After the affair begins she even continues having regular sex with the father before she gets pregnant the first time.

The story never gives any reason to like or dislike the father. That leaves a plot hole that will make many readers uncomfortable. To the reader, the son has no reason to "steal" his fathers wife away, nor the mother a reason to leave him.

The fact that she left her husband so easily, for no obvious reason, yet they contemplate adding another man, they barely know, as the first "extra" in their relationship implies that it is really more about sex than love.

The story is told from the mothers perspective and gives no reason for her marriage ending other than her sexual attraction and puppy love to her son and his girlfriend. That isn't love, it is lust. They are "in lust" with each other.

The fact that her 20 year marriage fell apart so easily in a matter of weeks does not bode well for the future of this relationship in the long term.

Ms_Mesh_MicrokiniMs_Mesh_Microkinialmost 2 years agoAuthor

All three of them were definitely in the wrong for cheating behind the Father's back, but that's a necessary wrinkle unless every Mom/Son story starts with her already divorced, widowed or in an unhappy relationship.

As for why she left her husband -- well, there was only three options: leave her husband, trick/convince him to raise another man's child, or get an abortion. The trio decided against the third immediately (as well as adoption), so the only question was whether to raise the baby with her husband or with her son and his future wife. She decided that the latter would be easier and more humane than the former. If Liane had never gotten pregnant, her affair with the other would have probably petered out at some point, but a baby forced them together.

As for the openness of the relationship...as Liane said, she completely tossed out all of her old rules when she decided to live with Cay and Julie. No topic would be too taboo, and no fetish would be beyond trying at least once. Neither woman would be against Cay having sex with another woman, as long as he was open and honest about it. And yes, that IS hypocritical after the three of them came together from an affair, but that's something they have to work out. Nobody is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. But what happened then how many babies did they have? Come on tell us more More pleasellllll

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is love? Haha! This is dumb lust. Nothing more. They instantly decide putting a stranger into their "affairs" but dump the Dad whom 2 of the 3 would have been familiar with for 20 years.

Tells a lot about the mindset of the characters and their notions of "love".

And in a way, it pulls the curtain from the mindset of the author, too, regarding love.

There are better stories here that better illustrate the thoughts and actions of multiple lovers actually in love.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Goddamn if I don't want a wife like Julie. She sounds hot as all hell. Her personality is the tits as well. And redheads, as we all know, are the hottest. :)

When Cay was pouring his heart out over his fears, I welled up a bit. It was a scathing indictment of how retarded the laws and views of society are against incest. How they have to be all secretive just because of who you love and how you express that love between each other. It's a crying shame and I truly hope one day - and one day soon - society will see sense and alter its views accordingly, and the relevant laws will forever be abolished. Funnily enough I'm not in any such relationship nor have any inclination to be in one; I just find it rather disconcerting that there are still laws in existence that punish you for loving certain people and that society in general has extreme views against such love. You'd think we'd learn faster after all the lessons taught from homophobia and what not over the years.

Normally I'm not into incest stories when the relationship is beyond the 2 main characters, but this one just worked, which I found surprising and rather pleasant. I guess it just goes to show that threesome relationships can work when done right. I don't condone the cheating, but from the sound of things, the marriage was stale so ending it was likely the most sensible thing to do in her situation, especially considering what she still wanted out of life. As for the lust vs love thing, it started off as lust but quickly evolved into something far deeper. That much is evident from reading the story. They had genuine love for each other.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You do realize that in the story you are missing a daughter “ Our daughter was named Julienne” . So technically there should already be four children or three children born

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous