Breeding my White Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lordshark
Lordshark
615 Followers

I heard Jake's breathing getting faster then he asked if I was ready bitch and all I could do was moan. Then I felt this huge explosion deep inside me and then a flood. After two massive squirts he pulled out and he was breathing really deep and gasping. He said get on your knees bitch and open your mouth and eyes and look right at me. I got in position as fast as I could not knowing what to expect. Greg told me to plug my cunt with the panties so I caught most of the cum draining out.

I have never seen such and huge load. It was like a freak thing. He squirted on my face four times and each squirt was bigger than the one before. It was literally covering my face in cum I was plastered in his cream and it was slowly running off and down on my tits. He shot two lesser loads on my tits then he did the same as Greg and used my hair to wipe his cock clean.

"Well babe, you are awesome and everything Greg said" Mark said. Jake echoed his feelings. Greg tossed me my dress and bra.

"Okay, you're the one. We will texted you the dates to chose from in the next two days. We are going to go out to the front door area. Do not get dressed until we have been gone for three minutes, then put your dress on and leave all the buttons undone and do not clean anything off your face are anyplace it is and you must carry your bra openly in your hand. Go to the Valet and wait for your car to be brought around and go home and enjoy Dave. Tell him everything, do you understand" This was from Mark. I am looking at them through cum fogged eyes as all that salt was stinging.

"Yes Sir" was all I could get out. I was feeling used, humiliated now and embarrassed.

They left and I watch the clock move so very slowly for three minutes, then I slipped the dress on as they said, not buttoning any buttons but pull the dress shut as best I could by using the sticky cum to hold it across my tits. Then I picked up my purse and the bra and decide what the hell I am a whore and slut and I just let the bra dangle, carrying it only by one strap. I walked proudly down the hall to the exit door and there stood the three of them paying the bill and watching to see how I acted. I just smiled and nodded at them and went out.

There was a 19 yr old boy working the valet stand. I handed him my ticket and smiled. I asked him if my make looked okay and he just started laughing.

"Lady you are so hot and well fucked looking I am getting a boner" Off he went to get my car.

I crawled in and raced for home as fast as I could drive.

I will let Dave finish from here as he can tell you what he saw and felt when I came home. I did get the text two days later and it gave me four possible dates in July and August. We Chose July 31, 2009 for the party. You will get all the details as soon after that as I can get it written.

Dave here. She left in time to be there at seven. I heard her pull into the drive at a little after 11:00 pm. I was excited to see what she looked like and hear what happen. Greg had told me there was a strong possibility that the other two men would sample her and see how good at instruction taking and being a black cock whore she really was. I had no idea the shock I would get when she walked into the bedroom.

The door opens and I look and hear her say, I am home, I am horny and I want to suck cock while my nasty white cunt is fisted. My brain reels for a second then I Said hell yeah let's do this while you tell me all about it. I had no idea exactly how stretched and used she was till she turned the overhead lights on. Then the full effect hit me. There she stood with drying cum plaster all over her face and hair. Then she dropped her dress and I saw it had run down her and she had cum drying in her panties on her legs, in her face and hair on her tits. I almost came in my boxer's right there. She did not have a bra on her nipples were harder than I had ever seen them.

"Come on dear, I have to have it now. I need your fist in my cunt while it is still a gaping hole from that monster cock that has been stuffed in me. " With that she dropped to the floor on her back stuck her legs in the air and spread them as far as she could. When she did this and pulled her panties aside I could see she was not laying her pussy was like a hole not closed nice pretty and tight like normal. I also noted more cum ran out of her cunt when she did this. My brain fought both a damn this is really hot and oh man that is gross images. Good thing my cock won. I stuck three fingers in and started stroking her. She started fingering her clit with one hand and reached into my boxers and fished my rock hard cock out and started stroking it while she told me about the meeting part of in. After a few stokes I got everything but my thumb into her. Every struck made more cum run out now I was getting deep into her. She gasps and moans but kept up telling about her adventure. When she got to the part of Jake showing his huge piece of meat, she was fully stretched again to where I had my whole hand into to her up to the wrist.

She had just finished telling me about the cum all over her and then took my cock in her mouth and started sucking as I started to fuck her face. She grabbed my arm with both her hands and started using my fist in her as a dildo and was stroking it in and out. I just relax my arm and let her go at it until she was cumming so hard she clamped down on my arm and held me there. At that point I shoved me cock deep down her throat and for the first time truly throat fuck my slut wife. Man that felt fantastic. Having her do this was already paying dividends for me.

After she stopped quivering and let go of my arm and my cock. We untangled from each other and headed to the shower. As I washed off all the cum from on her and we caressed and talked she told me how incredibly hot this all was making her.

As we laid there in bed she told me that there was three dates in August they gave her to pick from. We decided on the first Saturday in August. I asked her what if she liked this and I liked how she came home is she going to do more or is she doing this as a onetime thing. She smiled and asked back, what if she liked it enough she wanted to do a few parties a year and become a black cock whore for one of the members to use regularly. I laughed and said not a problem but let's take one step at a time. I fell asleep rock hard again with really horny thoughts.

*

(Chapter five will be in two parts, the going and getting ready for the party and the introduction and the first part. Then the part B will be the rest of the party and the aftermath if any.)

Lordshark
Lordshark
615 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
More Stories