Breeding my White Wife Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I strut over to the bed making sure I got my tits to bounce a few times and try to make his cock twitch as I walk over to the bed. I crawl up on it on my all four then leaned down and rested on my head so I can look back between my legs to watch and have my hands free to spread my ass cheeks as he asked.

"So do you like what you see there kind sir" I say in a sarcastic voice as I watch him standing behind me. I see something bright red in his hand and him pouring what could only be lube on it.

"Greg do you really think my cunt is dry? I mean it is dripping wet wanting to be fucked."

"Well I am going to fill up both holes with plugs, a very large one for your cunt and a medium one for your ass. I want them to go in nice and smoothly so you enjoy it and get the feeling of being stuffed full. I do this since the first thing we are going to do is fill all three holes at once your back in there. Jake wants one of your holes, if you get my drift."

I do not know if it was panic thinking of his monster in me besides my mouth or the excitement of him filling me up but all I could do was go "ummmmmmmmmmm, ohh"

With that he started sliding the huge looking red thing into my cunt. It felt huge believe me and it kept going in deeper and deeper. After what seemed like forever I felt like my pussy shut around it trapping it.

"I used a very large butt plug in you cunt so once it is all the way in your cunt it would close around the little narrow stem part. The fattest area is bigger than Jake so you should feel pressure all over when you stand up. This should have you ready for him in your cunt."

I am still staring between my legs but had my eyes closed with the feeling washing over me again. I image my living room again and Greg telling me to swallow his cock as he goes in and getting that deep into my throat. Now I am being prepped by the same man to have a monster cock fill my pussy while some else goes into my ass and mouth.

"Okay Angie, now for your sweet ass" With that I open my eyes and watch him lube up this black butt plug. I recognize it as one that has been in me before as it has this weird marking on it. The markings look line Asian lettering in gold on a black plug. I am going to have to ask about those marking was running through my head at this point.

"Can both of these fit in me at the same time and I still walk? I was worried I would pass out from the arousing it would cause more than anything.

"I guess we will find out huh." With that he spanked my ass cheeks a few times, then I felt the tip of the plug start to go in me. The first little bit felt great and sent all sorts of sensation through me. As it went deeper I could feel the pressure of the cunt and ass being filled up. As more of the plug was pushed in and the bigger section got inside me I felt like there was no space left for anything. This felt so hot to be filled this much and know I had to walk with all this up inside me.

"There ya go bitch, your black cock fuck holes are stuffed except your mouth. Do you want me to find something to fill that also so when you walk in all your holes are filled to max waiting to have the toys replaced? Or? Hmm do you want your mouth open so you can talk?

As I was thinking he helped me off the bed so I could stand up. It was the most fucking awesome feeling I have ever had while in clothing. I stood there feeling my two fuck holes being stretched out inside me and feeling like I am not sure what to say. It was making me weak in the legs standing there feeling this.

"So look in the mirror how nice it looks" Greg said. I started walking to the mirror and immediate started have a small climax as the two plugs up in me started rubbing against each other through the thin skin or whatever separated them. I could really feel them touch up inside me but knew they really did not touch. It was un-fuckng believable feeling. I lifted my skirt and watch my cunt as I walked to the mirror, then spun around slowly looking as best as I could. I never thought much about it, but this made me feel so much like I was just a piece of property to be used by Greg as he wanted. I feel very submissive to his needs and I needed to be fucked. Seeing the plugs in me and knowing they were there only to get me ready for black cocks to put more baby seed in me as they kept saying made me want to be a branded black cock whore and at the same time made me ashamed that I wanted this. I am in love with my hubby, madly and totally in love with my David. Since I was conflicted I decided to go with my urges and not my brain.

"SOOOOOO Greg, what do you have for the mouth if I decided to plug it also? Do you want it plugged? Be honest with me Greg."

"Yes I have a gag that had a large black cock head on it that would fill your mouth and even go into your throat enough that you can still breath but you would feel it. You want an honest answer, I want to show you off as a complete whore that is like my own property so I would love to take you back gagged, but this is your first time so I am giving you a choice."

"And if this was not my first time?" I asked

"You would not have a choice, you would be gagged and hands hand cuffed behind you before we went back in to let them see how completely I owned you and you were an obedient whore."

I turned back to the mirror and looked at myself in the mirror and imaged me gagged and cuffed being led into the fuck arena as I had come to think of it now. I knew this might be the only time I ever do this. There is really good chance that Dave would never agree to this again. So I thought what the hell, let's go for it.

"Okay Greg to be honest, I have no idea if this will ever happen again and how David will really react. So far it has just been little things with enough time between we could talk, but if he watched all the stuff before and what's coming up, who knows what will happen. So let's go with I am your property tonight, do as you want to present me."

"Good, awesome, you do not know how I was hoping you would say that. Now open your mouth wide. I found this on line a week ago and thought I would get it just encase. So you like to suck cock right?"

"Gawd yes, now more than ever since you taught me to swallow a cock into my throat"

"Well you will love this then."

He held up a think that looked like a six inch black cock with a flat pieces on it to stop it from going all the way in the mouth and straps to hook it behind the head to hold it all in place. It looked kinda scary really. I have never been gagged with anything other than cocks.

With that I held my mouth as wide open as I could waiting for the cock gag.

"See these little bumps on the side of the black cock gag? Their balloon things. Once in place I can attach a pump and inflate them to fill you cheeks up till the puff out. This mean you can only breathe through your nose and makes you look like your holding a mouth full of cum. What do you think of that?"

All I could do since I was holding my mouth open for the cock gag was just go "Uh huh"

Greg slipped the cock into my mouth till the flat leather was against my lips and chin. Then he secured it tightly in place using the straps behind me head. He fluffed the hair out to hid the straps and he said it makes it so my hair could be grabbed. He then took this like bulb thing out and attached it to the front of the gag and started to pump it. I felt the balloons getting bigger and bigger and the cock head moved right to the edge of my throat. It felt really wicked being so full now. All my fuck hole literally were filled up with toys.

Greg then took out some soft white leather cuffs with D-ring on them and fastened then to my wrist then had me put my hand behind my back and hooked the cuffs together. He told me to walk to the mirror and look at myself now. I was turned on by how totally owned and helpless I looked. My pussy lips were cover in my cream from being so filled and stimulated. I was dripping literally. My cheeks were slightly puffed out from the gag. While I was looking at myself in the mirror and mentally begging to be spanked and I even thought I would love to have my tits slapped and bite again. I was getting into feeling as a totally helpless white whore capture by a stud black man.

"Let's Go whore." With that he snapped a leash to my collar. Kissed my cheeks, then mildly slapped it and said - I own you till I drop your worthless fucking cunt at home - how's that sound bitch. I nodded my head in total agreement. I found I liked hearing that. I understood the other two girls more now. I would have let him hot iron brand me that minute if my mouth was not filled and I could have said it.

****** TO BE CONTINUED IN NEXT INSTALLMENT****************

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories