Breeding my White Wife Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at a cock as big as Jakes but a little short at about 8 inches. "Sir I want to put your superior black cock into my worthless white pussy so your seed can make me have a black baby" I could not believe I was really saying this but I remember Greg had said this was a breeding party and that only he knew I could not have kids anymore, so why not make this fun. "Please sir, make me a black cock whore that only needs black cocks"

"That's a good fucking bitch, slide your white fuck hole down this black pole." With that I removed the pussy plug and slowly lowered on to his pole, having small climax's with each inch I stuffed into me. Once I was all the way impaled on his cock he pulled me down to him and kissed me and held my ass wide open and I felt Jake fill my ass again. I shudder and spasmed and rocked, moaned and start cursing as I had the new largest orgasm I have ever had (still have not matched it)

"Oh my fucking god, yeah baby fuck my holes. Give those big black cocks. I want your cum dripping from this white whore. You can do it studs come on you can do it." That's what I remembering saying. I am told there is more but no one will tell me what all it is. They just smile now and say I was really nasty.

Jake and this other stud had gotten in this rhythm. One was buried deep in me as the other had pulled almost out. They had picked up the pace. Jake reached forward and gathered my hair up into one hand.

"Yeah ride these cocks you fucking whore. Take it like the white slut you are" I heard Jake say. I was dropping into this non-stop climax. I was cumming so hard and so often it felt like I was peeing all the cum in me - out. I could actually feel the hot wet cream pooling in the crotch area.

The stud under me had grabbed my nipples and were pinching and pulling and playing with them. He was not being gentle either. I knew my tits were going to be black and blue later on but right now I did not want him to stop. The sensation along with all those cocks in me was un-fucking-believable. Now and then he would slap them fairly hard just to make them jiggle.

I was in a whole new area of sexual ecstasy. I started moaning non-stop.

"Fuck, oh fuck, oh my god, Fuck fuck fuck fu............" As I opened my mouth wide to say fuck again the cock that had been in my throat before was now stuffed back into my mouth. In one swift move he inserted it and stuffed it to his balls. I gagged and almost puked it was so fast and I did not have a chance to swallow it.

I got to tell you at this point I closed my eyes and imaged what this had to look like for Dave and how I had to watch this part. I mean here I was in a doggy position but with my ass lowered down so I could get stuffed full in my cunt and in my ass and now a guy was straddling the guy that had his cock in my cunt, a guy behind me fucking my ass while pulling my head back by my hair so that my throat could be fucked. Gawd I felt so nasty and used and was cumming non-stop. Wave after wave of climaxes. I am sure I came and peed at the same time at least twice it was so intense.

"Make you mouth like a cunt bitch. I am going to fuck you face and throat just like it was your pussy."

The guy below, was like " Yeah bitch get that face fucked, make my buddy fill your stomach with his baby seed. Drain his hot black cock cum you white fucking whore."

All Jake did was groan as he fucked my ass. I felt like I was going to pass out a couple times from how strong the climax was. There was a point where they all three were in sync on going in and outa me to the point I was able to relax and absorb all the things my body was going through.

Then......

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhh, oh my gawd, I am going to pop it in her white ass. You guys ready I can't hold longer."

The guy fucking my face: "Yeah man yeah man, I am close, hold on just a minute, I'm close" he start fucking hard, deep and fast.

"Now man, now man I am going to pop." I felt the guys cock in my pussy swelling and swelling. I felt like I was being ripped open but in a good way type of feeling because Jake was swelling now also.

Then Jake grown and "Now guys Now"

With that, within a few strokes of each other, they all plunged deep into me in the holes they were in and start pumping there loads into me. They guy in my mouth squirted two hard hot load in my throat than pulled out to just my mouth and start filling it up.

"Don't swallow bitch, don't you fucking swallow my cum hold it in your mouth."

"Plug her holes girls, don't let any of the cum out of her fuck holes" I heard Jake say.

As he was saying this Dawn and Teresa both quickly each stuffed the plugs back into my ass and cunt. I was feeling like a filthy little fuck pig. I was so turned on I wanted more and at the same time I was doing all I could not to swallow the load in my mouth. I wanted to taste it so bad. The problem when shooting down the throat is the girl gets no taste just the feeling.

"One of you girls was promised to get the cum from your holes, you need to lay down on the floor and open wide." With that I was helped off the table thing. I was told to straddle her face while on my knees. As I was being helped into this position I was keeping my head tilted back to keep my mouth open and the cum in it as I was told to. This was so hot and I hope Dave was getting his again and again.

Once I was on my knees over I believe Dawn's face, Teresa start licking the cum out of my mouth and then she French kissed me taking most of the cum into her mouth and then squirt it back into mine. I was not sure whether to be grossed out or turn on. I felt the plug in my ass come out and a tongue and finger start working on my ass. I will admit I am still uncomfortable with this, even as turned on as I was I squirmed trying to avoid her tonguing my ass.

"Stop moving bitch and let her eat the cum outa you ass." This was Greg's voice. I relaxed and did as he said. Well it would not have mattered who said it I would have given in.

Teresa spread my ass open with two finger and I could feel the cream dripping out then running and I heard guys cheering saying how hot it looked seeing it run into Dawn's waiting mouth. It felt like the cream ran outa my ass for minutes and I felt her slurping it up and off my ass. I felt her tongue go as deep into my held open hole several times and this sent shudders of climax's through me. I have problems with this. In my mind I should not climax from having my ass tongued but this was so raw and nasty I just went with it at the moment. I mean two months ago my ass was a virgin to anything by Dave middle finger. Now I had my ass being held open and a tongue going into it as cum ran out of it from a massive load that was just shot into it. Damn I am one nasty bitch huh.

Finally I heard the other Dave, now standing near me telling me to swallow what was left of the cum that Teresa had not licked from me.

"I want you to swallow that load now, then Teresa is going to hold your head still while the other six of us fuck your throat. Hell we may do it to you throat more than once if we recover."

I swallowed as quickly as I could and still be sexy. I wanted more cock at this point.

"Now open wide sweetie you know how this is gonna feel." Dave said

"Okay guys, let's do this a little different, no cumming in her mouth, you have to finish on her face and tits." Someone was saying this from the side of me. "In fact, the other two girls need to take turns eating her fuck holds while we fuck her face and that way they get any cream running down her body."

All I heard was a course of yeah and hell yeah. It was at this time, Dawn removed the plug from my cunt and stuck her mouth right up on my cunt and grab the lips and pulled my hole open. The cream poured outa me. My ass was still open pretty far from the stretching and then being held open and now Dawn had my cunt pulled open big enough to put a large beer can into it with no problem and the cum was covering her face. I heard the slurping and squishy noised. Gawd it was so hot sounding and I knew it was my clit that was getting her attention in the middle of all that sloppy wet noise.

"Okay cunt time for a face fuck." Dave said. Teresa came up behind me from the back of my head at the perfect location so when I leaned back, my head rubbed her bare pussy. She grabbed each arm and positioned them so that they went around from the inside of her legs to the outside. She snuggled up so close to my back that she made it like my arms were restrained. She then grabbed my hair and twisted it into like a pony tail and pulled it back between her legs and held it back behind her. I regret having hair long enough to do that and made a note to get it cut really short if I ever did this again.

Dave reached to my throat and grabbed it with his left hand and then put his right hand up on the top of my head. By the way he did this, the same as Greg always did when he throat fucked me, he made it so he could control where my face and head moved to.

"Open wide sexy whore and swallow my black fuck stick" With the he slowly start going into my mouth.

First right to the gag point, than backed out, then slowly past that to where I felt the head going into my throat. I swallowed like I had a mouth full of drink and his cock moved into my throat. I remembered to stick my tongue out under his cock. It felt so good to have someone take their time so I could totally enjoy this. What girl wouldn't. With each stroke my head was rubbing against a bare pussy, I had a cock in my throat and a tongue deep into my ass or cunt as Dawn saw fit. This was driving me fast to another series of climax's.

"You ready baby, you ready, oh my god, you ready, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

As I heard that long groan, David pulled out and shoot this huge messy thick load all over my face and then stuffed just his head into my mouth and said suck it dry and show me the cum slut.

I sucked and sucked and it kept giving little squirts for another two or three minutes filling my mouth. I opened my mouth showing him. He still had the back of my head in one hand.

"Hold it open babe, that's it let me see it."

Cum was running down my body from all of it shot on the face. David told me to keep my mouth open and then he tipped my head down quickly and all of it spilled out splashing all over Dawns face, forehead and hair. She quivered in and orgasm, and stuffed one finger deep in my ass and she licked me even hard sending me over the edge - again.

As I was moaning and trying to catch my breath from what Dawn was doing another cock appeared.

"I am Drake, you felt me earlier stretching you white cunt. Now I am gonna stretch your mouth. This fuck pole will never fit your throat but I am gonna fill your mouth and flood you stomach as I shoot my load down your throat."

He had the thickest black cock or any cock for that matter, I had ever seen. It was bigger than a fist. It was eight inches or about long but its girth was huge. This was on a thin athletic body that was hairless head to toe. He was sexy and hot looking and this huge frikking cock was a monster.

"Open wide my sweet little white bitch" With the he started stuffing this thing in my mouth. I figured he must of recovered fast since I thought it was supposed to be the other six.

It stretched my mouth opening out so far I could not open wider. He slowly pushed into my mouth till hitting the very back. I could feel the head of his cock push right up to my throat opening. After a few strokes, as he picked up speed, he grabbed my head the very same as David had just done.

"Teresa, you're my bitch, so I want you between her legs so change place with Dawn."

I felt Dawn wiggle backwards from under me licking all the way and smearing the cum all over the inside of my legs and all over my pussy. Once she was out, Teresa passed off holding my hair as Teresa had only Drake pulled out and grad her and forced her down to me face. As he did this I felt Teresa wiggle under me.

"I want to see you two cum eating white bitch kiss and lick the cum."

Dawn French kissed my cum covered face deep and long in a hungry that bordered on pure lustful aggression. She then licked my left cheek where the most cum was still at. There was this deep moan from her as she lapped the cum off my cheek and into her mouth. With that Drake stuff his cock back into my mouth and Dawn took her position. He started picking up speed and moaning softly.

Teresa had stuffed a finger into my ass and two into my pussy and was sucking and biting my clit. I was fast approaching more climaxes. I had never had my clit bitten, not like this. It was so soft, but still had an edge of pain to it that made it tingling. This tingling made the weird feeling course through my whole body. It was like every single nerve ending dealing with sexual arousal was being fired at once, repeatedly. I was physically shivering in anticipation of my climax as she did this. She curled the two fingers in my pussy as was rubbing around looking for my G-spot and hitting it every few seconds.

All the while Teresa was doing this to me, Drake was picking up speed and his soft moans were turning to deep hard groans and I felt this monster swelling even more. I knew he was extremely close.

"Oh Fuck, here it comes baby, I am going to paint you white fuck face with all my load, you haven't earned the taste of my black seed yet." With that Drake pulled the cock outa my mouth with a popping noise and sprayed me like I have never been sprayed before. Huge sprays each stroke for five are six strokes before it trailed off. It pour down my face and dripped off my nipples and ran down my body. It covered Teresa's face but she stayed at her task and it work I lurched forward as I spasmed into a massive orgasm/climax, shattering response to all the stimulation. I came so hard I know I squirted all over her and she did not let up one second. She drove me to another one on top of another one. As I was screaming my fucking god I am cumming again, another cock was stuffed into my mouth and the roller coaster ride of cock after cock went on for a very long time.

I remember very little except when one guy had the two girls suck my tits while her jerked off his load all over them and my tits. One had my lay down so he could watch the girls eat my cunt and suck me tits will he fuck my face like it was the cunt. Eventually I hit a space that everything just turned into a whirlwind of shattering climaxes. I have no idea how many times they each did me. The next real thing I remember is walking down the hall covered in come and Greg showering me up.

As the cold water washed me clean I could hear Greg talking to what I found out later was my David. Making sure he was still okay to keep me there to recover. I will admit right here and now, and my David knows this, all I could think about was making love to Greg all night and then going home and making love to my David.

I know Greg and I had hot passionate normal sex for a few more hours and then I drifted off to sleep. I woke the next morning about 10 in the morning with a nice breakfast being set out in the guest suite at Jakes place. Greg was naked and had a beautiful hard on. We sat in silence, both naked, eating. I was so hungry I devoured the food. We played footies sorta. He kept rubbing my pussy with his toes. My pussy felt sore and puffy. My jaws hurt and my ass actually ached from a need to be filled with a plug or cock are something.

I was a sexual mess. I am sitting naked with a man that is my husband best sports buddy, after being fucked in every way possible for six hours by nine black men and at times two white girls. All I could think of is getting home and fucking my hubby while he tells me it's okay and he enjoyed the show. However, at the same time I was looking forward to the last fuck Greg promised David. I remember him telling David yesterday how he was going to drop me off and I was hoping at least part of it was going to happen.

"So how is the fuck bunny this morning, sore, feeling okay with it all, wanting more, what?"

"Umm, I am a little sore, Greg, my ass is yearning to be full again and that is a strange feeling since I use to be grossed out by the thought, my pussy is dripping after seeing your hard one again, and frankly I can hardly wait to go home to David with my cunt full of your cum so he can fuck a full puffy pussy. He says it gets him really hot, I want to feel that from him again. That blunt enough for ya?"

"Well then let's start with a nice blow job while I finish breakfast and you can get a nice face shot to wear home and taste some more cream for part of your breakfast. "

I looked at him long and realized this was kinda hot for this early. I shoved my chair back got on my hands and knees and crawled under the table and started sucking on his nice big hard black cock. Slowly taking it into my mouth just till the head was in the mouth and swirled my tongue around it. I figured I would tease and make his eating breakfast really hard for him.

"Good morning David." I heard from Greg, he was calling my hubby while I sucked his cock, that is so raw and nasty and made me very hot and excited.

"Yeah she is on her knees right now with my cock buried in her mouth."

"Yeah after she sucks me dry and I give her some cream on her face I am going to fuck her black cock loving cunt and filled it up then I am gonna plug it so no love juice can get out, that work for you ole buddy"

"Oh really, you really want that too? No problem." Okay now I was beginning to get excited thinking what David had thought up and had asked for and also a little worried allot knowing how perverted he would be. I redoubled my efforts on his cock. I was now using my hand on part of his shaft and bobbing my head as fast as I could with as much suction I could get. I was trying to suck the cum right out of him This was working also as his cock was beginning to swell and there were little droplets of pre-cum I had started to taste on my tongue.

"Well Dave, I gotta go if I am gonna finish fucking your wife with my big black cock and bring her home for you to use. Might want to get a video cam out and get a nice video of her as she has to walk up your drive when I drop her off."

Greg's was beginning to breathe a little faster and his cock was getting to its full glorious engorged self I craved . I am such a slut now. Over the last month I have become so depraved when it comes to wanting black cocks, but at same time I can hardly wait to get home and make love to my husband while I answer all his question about my time as the center whore at a breeding party. I felt so naughty knowing that all of those men thought they had a chance to get me prego and all the time me and Greg and my hubby knew I can't get prego. It was fun and added to the excitement for me.

"Okay my sweet slut, stop moving but keep my cock in your mouth and come with me."

I was like, huh? I am suppose to come with him but keep his cock in my mouth? How? As he slide out from the table I was kind of walking on my knees and sucking in about four inches of his cock to make sure it did not fall out of my mouth. Once I was completely clear of the table he stood up from his chair and slowly started backing out of the kitchen. I had reached around and grabbed his ass cheeks to hold my head firmly attached to his cock. I tried staying on my knees but decided to stand up and just hunch over. This worked somewhat okay. It allowed us to get into the living room area.

"Wow babe you have done so good at this, never had a girl suck and walk or crawl at same time before" I had been suckling a little like a baby does a pacifier. It had kept his cock nice big and dripping lots of pre cum.

Greg slowly eased himself onto his overstuff leather coach. It was a dark chocolate brown. His caramel skin blended so well it was kind of exotic looking. This spurred me on to get his cum.