Breeding my White Wife Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arghh, here it cums baby, get back on your knees and open your mouth, That's it look up at me, LOOK UP AT ME KEEP YOUR FUCKING EYES OPEN BITCH"

This was what he was almost yelling as he started to stroke himself. I rocked back onto my knees pulled my hair back and did as he asked open my mouth wide, opened my eyes and looked up at his face.

"Yeah baby, yeah you want this don't you, you a fucking pig slut aren't you baby, you want my cum again because you a nasty little black cock whore"

I nodded my head yes. I was everything he said and I was damn proud of it. I am a fuck pig that wants cocks in me and I loved feeling the black cocks in me and knowing that it turns me on and my hubby and that me and Dave have now found a new fetish for us to play in.

"Pwwwwt" That was Greg doing something I never expect. "You a fucking whore and you want more done you bitch" I was shocked and weirdly turn on, Greg had just spit in my mouth, right on my stuck out tongue that was waiting for his cum. "Don't you fucking move your tongue and keep looking at me."

"I want you to start masturbating while you wait for my cream." Then he mildly slapped me, he was getting rougher than he had every been and I was getting really turned on and I had no idea why. He was doing things I had always told Dave was gross. I had to now tell Dave differently and let him use me this way because it would be so much more intense with him when you add or love and our lust into it.

"Pwwwwt" He spit in my mouth again and then slapped both of may face cheeks hard enough they stung and then.

"Here it comes baby" With that a huge load explode out of his cock and filled my mouth and all over my face. It felt great. I had the salty sweet taste in my mouth and the warm feeling all over my face. He jerked it till there was just a couple drops on the tip. Then he used my hair to wipe his cock clean.

"Okay Angie, I want you to lay on the coffee table and masterbate and enjoy while I make a call."

He dialed his cell. "Hi, how it going? How quick can you be here I have a client for you. Yeah its a she. I need two on top and one on the bottom. Sure and bring an assortment of choices. Yeah she is a BCW"

I was curious now and wondering what this was about.

"Yeah it was her husband's idea so everything is really cool here. See ya in what 15?"

He hung up and then reached over and pulled the coffee table over to him and took my closet hand and put it on his cock to start stroking.

"I still have your cunt to fuck before you go home. So your hubby told me to brand you and you even said yes to that. So you still want me to brand you with my mark. It would be a hot iron branding and would hurt like hell and it would be permanent."

I was instantly torn. I wanted his brand, but I did not want his brand now because I had question concerns and worries that in a couple weeks when this all wore off I would regret it. I gave in to common sense.

"Greg, love, sweetie, black cock of my fantasies, I am gonna wait for a couple weeks and see how I feel after I thinks about these last two or three days."

"Hmmm, love your smarts baby"

With that there was a knock at the door. He told me to just stay there and continue playing with myself. I closed my eyes and started reliving the last few days in my minds eyes and at the say time felt the goo from his load drying and running down my face and other places it splashed. I was thinking of how exciting this all was to me but would I ever do it again. I was turned on but conflicted.

"Here she is Tracy, what do you think?"

"Ummmmmm, sweet looking, love the facial decorations she is wearing" I heard this was a soft very feminine voice, I opened my eyes to see a mid-twenties lady that look like an amerasian, with really long flowing black hair. Tight ribbed top that showed she had a set of tits on her and those skinny jeans and I am guessing by how she walked and stood she had heels. In her hand was a fancy looking wood box with a handle.

I stopped playing and turned to look really good.

"Hey no one told you to stop playing bitch"

Wow, was all I thought I am naked completely on display and having to play like it is nothing. I felt myself blushing all over. I felt humiliated and embarrassed and oh so turned on. I didn't understand it but loved this new feeling. One more added on to the new things.

"David said I could get you pierced today before I bring you home. Tracy here is the best piercer in town and does all of the black cock whores for the society. She is going to do a double piercing on your left nipple, your right nipple and your clit hood."

"What???, No fucking way, all at once, David really said that, the fucking ass knows..."

"Shut up bitch" Was what Tracy said and leaned down and stared directly into my eyes with her long hair falling all over my tummy. It felt like silk as it brushed across my shave cunt.

She sat her box down and opened it and started getting her stuff set up.

"You see Dave understands that a mark of a BCW beside a private marking is the double nipple piercing on the left nipple. But he wanted you know this more than just that pierced. I agreed you would look great with more. So that is why the right nipple and the clit hood. Later after your tattoo marking and branding you may get a couple more piercings." Greg was still naked and his cock was pretty hard again.

He sat a chair down for Tracy who preceded to move it over to my right side. She prepped my right nipple.

"Greg you want to distract her?"

"Sure, I can do that." Greg kneeled between my legs and stuffed his cock deep into my pussy in one stroke. It was planted all the way to the balls. He started to slowly move in and out.

"Okay, sweetie, if you can do He-Who's, do some." I closed my eyes played with my clit with my left hand, enjoyed Greg's cock and did the breathing she suggested.

"I am going to clamp the nipple then pierce it. It won't take long but there will be sharp intense pain followed by an aching for a few minutes."

I then felt the cold metal of the clamp and the sudden pain and pressure of the clamp then "Oh my fuck, crap fuck, that frikking hurts. Oh my fucking god that hurts." And it was over except the pain. I opened my eyes and looked as she finished putting the loop into place. It was this thin black acrylic thing.

"Okay while you're still in pain lets knock out the double." I felt Greg getting bigger and then softer then bigger as he fought his emotions watching me get pierced.

The left nipple hurt like hell as she pierced first the vertical, then the horizontal. One got a matching black loop, the other was a silver barbell she called it. I was moaning and crying as best I could. I had tears rolling into the almost dried cum.

"Okay Angie, stay with me almost done, just going to do your clity hood. This is an easy one."

Greg slowly pulled all the way out. She rubbed and pinched and felt it till she figured out the size and everything. I shuddered with a climax from this. She slapped my pussy mound and said bad girl and then giggled. I know she loved it as she licked her fingers I came on. She then put fresh gloves on and proceeded to pierce my hood. It hurt but not like the nipples and it did not throb long and to be honest I had a huge orgasm at the moment of it being pierced. She leaned down and licked the juice up. She said it was her tip.

"Okay for the last touch that I am donating as I think it will be perfect on you. She took out this series of silver braided decorative chains and ix them up so the drapped between my nipples and then two more went from the nipple loops to my clit ring.

"Greg, she is all yours again, use her well."

"Do you want a tip or anything Tracy?"

"Not at this time, but Angie you will come by my office in three days to make sure they are healing well and tip me then. Have you tongue and fingers ready, do you understand"

"Yes Ms. Tracy." She swatted my pussy mound hard again and smiled and told me good girl see you in three days. With that she cleaned up and left.

My nipples hurt like hell, my clit was in constant arousal and my pussy dripping non-stop.

"Fuck me hard please Greg, please fuck your black cock whore."

****

As we were heading down my street to go home I could not believe I was about to finish my adventure my walking almost naked from the street to my front door, but I also wanted to do it to thrill David and to please Greg as a good BCW. Talk about conflicted. I had the plugs in my ass and cunt again. My cunt was totally filled with cum. The cum on me was completely dried up and but not flaky. My piercing still hurt but was aroused with the idea of David seeing them as I walk up the drive. The chains hung on me in a way that turned me on. So all I was wearing was the chains in my piercings, the plugs and High Heels shoes.

Greg stopped at the foot of the drive, about forty feet from the porch and there stood David with the video camera. He videoed us coming down the street and stopping. Greg got out went around to the passenger side and got my bag out the back seat. He told me to wait till he signaled. In case your wondering Greg drove us instead of being drove.

***

"Hey Dave you ready to see your whore wife"

"Hell yeah, I have been looking so forward to this. I still can't believe she went through it all. I loved watching her slip into her role as a BCW."

"So you're good with this and everything we put her through? Because I am thinking of a proposal to send you in a couple days."

"Well wait a week for her to get through this and we can go from there, but by all means send anything you want buddy."

****

I notice from all the way down the drive my husband had a huge hard on showing in his shorts. His bathroom was not completely shut.

Greg motioned and I opened the door and stepped out. I did not look left or right as I did not want to know if anyone was watching. I stared straight at my husband and was feeling pure animalistic lust swell up in me. I wanted him to fuck me hard repeatedly while we talked about everything and I wanted this to go on the rest of the day.

I walked slow sexy and made sure that the chains were completely in front and move as I moved. I knew he could see the front plug in my pussy. I decide to stop 2/3 of the way there and slowly turn in a circle and spread my legs and bent over once so he could see both plugs. Then walked up to him and reached into his shorts and grab his hard cock.

"I want some of this, repeatedly honey. I need it allot."

With that Greg slapped my ass said his good byes and we went into the house and straight to the bedroom. I laid down, pulled my legs up to my chest and spread them so he could take the plug out of my pussy and put his cock right into the cum filled fuck hole.

We made love, we fuck and we talked, well I told stories from my view point for a few hours before he finally let me clean up.

Well that is all I am going to say for now.

We have an epilogue to this story coming up and a hint of the next to installments to what has been going since.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories