Breeding my White Wife Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lordshark
Lordshark
616 Followers

For the readers that like this series, send in suggestion of what you think David and Greg should possible do with the BCW and I will take it up with them.

This is David to end it. Since we worked on this epilogue and set it aside a lot has happened. I have talked to our ghost writer that is doing these for us and we are trying to figure out what to do with all of this information for stories and further tales of how my wife became a black cock whore. The next series of stories will have a different name and all. As for the incentive, since she will not see this before I send it to publishing is to get some body sculpting done to define her BBW body better and make her self-esteem higher. Neither Greg nor I wanted her skinny so it was not like a big difference. That will be explained.

Lordshark
Lordshark
616 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
27 Comments
DrkmanDrkmanalmost 2 years ago

I usually don't read something this long. Like many it got a bit too involved for me but that's me. other than that it was a pretty good, if long series. The only change i wish had been there is that she really had to be careful or there could be a surprise baby. Of course sometimes a woman that has been fixed can be reversed. In fact i once worked with a woman that did exactly that. Later she and her then husband welcomed a daughter into their lives. Other than that, keep up the good work although I'd ask that you shorten the saga at least a couple of chapters.

MASTERLEE9MASTERLEE9over 2 years ago

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE THIS SERIES WOULD LOVE TO SEE MOOR OF IT !

I would love to see moor of ANGIE'S MEETING WITH GREG. WHAT DID DAVID say or do when he found out what she did? What did DAVID say or do when she told him she was fuck befor shined it?

want2beusedbiuwant2beusedbiualmost 5 years ago
Great story

Hi Just want to say I love this series, it is so hot that the hubby and wife are into this and that he isn't the usual sissy/cuck, I would Love to have A relationship like this with my wife (Though am sure she wouldn't go for it) I love the relationship they have, the passion and lust that they live with, and most important.. The Love and respect they have for each other, as they have this oh so Passionate sex life but always consider each others feelings first and fore most.. That Is True Love, they allow each other to explore their lust but always keep it honest and open to each other through communication which is the most important thing in ANY relationship being one like they have or just A vanilla relationship.

I truly hope you keep writing in this series, I have read so many stories on this site, and this is one of my all time favorite stories.

As far as the Haters, FUCK THEM, they only wish they had so much passion and Lust in their lives, if they dont wish that.. they have no clue to what passion and lust really are. So you do you, as long as everyone is consenting Adults and no one is getting hurt more then they want to ( though always pushing boundaries lol) then it should be all good!

Keep up the Great work!

The_NexusThe_Nexusalmost 6 years ago
Not really into gangbang/breeding

I've never really been into gangbang/breeding stories with more than one or two guys, but this story is really good. I wish they would write more. It seems they've disappeared. Would like to read much more. Maybe the husband gets jealous or a side piece of ass?

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Megan Turns into a Black Cock Slut College girl teachs her to love big black cocks.in Interracial Love
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories