All Comments on 'Breeding Seasons'

by DamienDeath20

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
crundscrundsabout 7 years ago
Keep it up (pun intended)

I just want to preface this by saying I never comment on pretty much any firm of media I consume, but I wanted to say that you are fast becoming one of my fav authors on here? Your stories play on pretty much my exact kinks, it's awesome. As for this story I say do 2 chapters per boy so that we get the sense of familiarity and we get variety at tge same time, so the next part is with Jessie and his shewolf goddess than move onto the next boy and he gets 2 chapters than the next boy and so on. Also on the topic of the shewolf cock for immersion I wold say give her the canine dick but if you just want to tell a good tale of boibutt sex I don't think it really matters as long as her dick is long, thick and slick and his butt is big, moist and fuckable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
loved it

I absolutely loved this chapter and I'm really looking forward to this series. I would really like it if you added a second chapter of jessie and the wolf-goddess first to explore that a bit more and in my opinion you should add the knot it makes it more wolfish. So thanks for another good chapter and here's hoping for reading more soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One of my favorite authors!!

Dude, your writing is sooo good. You have unmistakable talent! Would love to see at least another chapter on this pair, maybe introducing him to her small brood? As far as the knot goes, even if you give her a more human tool, I say add the knot! Again, love your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

Wouldn't mind hearing other story lines

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice idea but poorly written.

I tried to read it but can only suspend my appreciation of well-written English for so long. Why not read a little on how to do it? It costs nothing these days and there are wonderful online resources at your fingertips.

DamienDeath20DamienDeath20about 7 years agoAuthor
Bad English?

That's kind of odd considering its my first and only language xD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

I love this there really needs to be more dickgirl on femboy stories. Please do a dickgirl Minotaur as one of the characters. I've always wanted to read a story like that but awesome nonetheless.

tex4tgtex4tgabout 7 years ago
Loved it

I'd like to see one more of these two . Maybe that he is an escaped slave but is now a slave to her knot ;) And can't get enough lol

NastyGirlymanNastyGirlymanabout 7 years ago
Luv it!

Ahh... You scratch so many of my itches. Dickgirl on male, from noncon to consent, prostate massage (i hate it when anal just "feels good"), a sub learning his "natural" place. I don't really care about femboi's, but i guess you can't have it all.

One more chapter! I need to see what the wolf's tribe/pack/community looks like. And keep the dog dick. you're making monster girl's so go with the appropriate genitalia. And the boy's eye color changed from brown to blue.

DamienDeath20DamienDeath20about 7 years agoAuthor
Whoopsie

Yup you are correct sir that was a mistake that I didn't spot. Darn, lol his eyes were supposed to be blue and only blue

GeezLaWeezGeezLaWeezabout 7 years ago
Amazing! Breeding Season

I like the humanoid with no mussel. I think the humanism makes it a fantasy with a realistic and relatable touch. So the same with her cock! I think all the fantasy creatures should have a human cock (Size obviously bigger than humans). Wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dickgirl? More like Dickhead author!

I read two graphs and threw up in my mouth.

PaddlesPaddlesabout 7 years ago

Make sure you write more, just made you a favourite author, love this story

Brandonbrown20Brandonbrown20about 7 years ago

Great story. I agree i would like to see where this goes with the tribe beforev u move on to another character. Keep up the great work.

lililthlililthabout 7 years ago

Love it!

Want to see Jessie Part 2 :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Freakin brilliant

Loved it, so hot. cant wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great writing also give the shewolf a dogcock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Jessie Part 2 please!! And I vote for a good ol fashioned human one.

sleepyheadysleepyheadyabout 7 years ago
Awesome!

Damn! That was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
loved it

great first chapter i hope you do jessie part 2 next and i vote for the wolf/human cock by that i mean the head remains human but the base has a knot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent

Jessie: Part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Opener

I loved the way you opened the story line to lead multiple paths, and I'd like to see at least one more part with Jessie before switching perspectives. Also slap a dog cock on that wolfie babe. I think it would leave more room for variance when interacting with other races in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great!

I thought it was amazing. I vote for a human cock in shape but colored deep red like a dog's cock. I think you should do one more of Jessie before moving on, and I really like how you were able to set up such potential for variety.

airgodairgodabout 7 years ago
Great

Jessie pt 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Part 2

I would definitely like to see a part 2 of Jessie and his she-wolf mistress. I also like the stories you have so far definitely enjoying them keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very nice

I really enjoyed it, though I do wish it had been a bit longer. I would definitely like to see a second chapter. I do think you should have a more animalistic cock on each of the girls. Would like to see Jessie's reaction to sitting there with his belly bloated with her cum and none of it coming out, thanks to her knot. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story, fun concept

Really enjoyed reading it! The sex was well written and the characters were interesting.

There are people who prefer more humanoid monster girls and people who want them to be more feral, but most agree that the cock should be animal — that's a big part of the fun. The little cock-on-cock scene was already hot, but you could have had her play with her sharp K9 cock by sticking the tip into his foreskin and sliding it around his glans, or even putting the very tip into his urethra, you also missed the fun with the knot, she could have pulled out and pushed it in his butt a few times while it was still only growing, and him really feeling the pressure of the growing knot would have been nice.

I really hope you use the concept to it's fullest: varying the backdrop from forests, to swamps to jungles and old temples; giving the monster girls and the boys different personalities. The girls can range from those who use pure aggression to those who use pure trickery trough either deception, magic, alchemy or all of the above. The boys can range in both attitude and body type: some accepting the pleasure, some fighting it to the end and utterly embarrassed by cumming, some lean and wiry, some girly with big butts and puffy nipples. Different races is a plus, and, of course, having a big cock and being denied it's use is as deliciously humiliating as having a little one.

In short: great story, looking forward to more chapters and thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'm really like this story.

Great story look forward for next one and are you going to be using goblin, ogre, pixie, or even a imp somewhere in the near future? If yes I'm looking forward to reading them. (^-^)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More!

This was a fantastic read! I would love to read more of this... In fact I may have gone to read all your other stories after. Lets see some of the encounters that the other boys have please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Serpents Of The Amazon

Serpents Of The Amazon please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
jessie

want to see him knocked up with some weird animal dick girl magic hehehe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just my Flavor

To start, as with one of the above commenters, I never actually post comments. But I felt it necessary to reinforce erotica that actually satisfies my tastes. Though I did feel the beginning was a bit too top-heavy with establishing the boys' backgrounds, but it's really a minor complaint.

With regards to your question though, I was imagining her cock as canine, and was a bit disappointed it wasn't described as such in detail. That said, I am glad you didn't go the other direction either, and also that you at least mentioned the knot. But I'd say give the women beast/animal cocks, especially if your next planned chapter is going to involve nagas, from the sound of the title.

Also, caught mention of a mermaid in there... looking forward to that one, as I am predisposed to aquatic themed things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Can't wait for more from the wolf and how she treats him back at home! <3

aspiringdevilaspiringdevilalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

I look forward to whatever you write next but if your still interested in auidances votes.

Serpents of the Amazon sounds good. I think it would be nice to setup a couple different of the boys stories and then we can go back for various part 2's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dog dick

Don't be scared of the dog dick! You'd be surprised what people are down for (trust me, I'd know lol.) No gripes, just came here to say that this is some damn good furry dick girl porn.

I've had furry/anthro/super breeding fetish stuff on the back burner for years, but I haven't gotten around to it, so it's nice to see someone else covering that base with some high quality, well-written smut!

TLB1981TLB1981almost 7 years ago

Please continue this story arc It​'s hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Please continue this. Hopefully she gives his little dick some attention as well next time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This is one the best stories I've read on here yet. I think a dog cock/big knot would only make this series hotter. I would go for a second chapter of these two. The roughness is great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

I loved this story, I would love for her to have a cock somewhere between both, big mushroom tip, and having a fist sized knot when she cums. But that's just my humble opinion. Again excellent work, I loved it, ease write more.

jeremiah757jeremiah757over 6 years ago
Jessie part #2 the of woatwul

Jessie part #2 the of woatwul

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE

Great story. Thank you.

I guess I'd rather she was more girl than wolf in future episodes. Also, inductions/submission/being broken in is great, so if he is a bit naughty in future and needs to be shown who's boss, or is shown off to one of his previous friends and is forced to admit how much he loves being fucked by his she-wolf then that would be even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pls continue

You have to continue this story with these two same characters. Some dick sucking would be nice. I’ll read as soon as you post it.

dammit51dammit51over 6 years ago
Jesse!

I'd love to see Jesse taken home, and made a bitch to the pack.

dammit51dammit51over 6 years ago
I'd love another Jessie chapter

Loved the story, I hope to see the sequel soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I thought it was amazing. I would definitely like to see more of Jessie, but i would personally like to see the Serpents of the Amazon first before coming back to Jessie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome.

Personally I'd like to see the she-wolf have a canine cock, nothing hotter than thinking of her prey being locked onto her cock while she makes them balloon with her cum. As for what to do next? I vote for serpents of the Amazon, canines are pretty common fare for this kind of erotica, serpents not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing Story!!!

Please I would like to see the “Serpents of the Amazon” come to life, then the sequel of Jesse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Like to what's next

Like to view pack life for the 2 of them

ArthurSummer2ArthurSummer2almost 6 years ago
Suggestion about sensations

Loved your story. As someone who is regularly pegged by his girlfriend, I have some suggestions on what male anal sex feels like. While it does feel good once your ass gets used to the size, when you have something big rapidly moving in and out of you, it feels extremely intense. Imagine the feeling that you get when you orgasm and you or your partner keep stimulating you. It's actually those short thrusts that feel the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Jessie part 2 is what I want next

Please do a chapter 2 to this

MsJspetMsJspetover 5 years ago
More!

i always wonder if these female creatures have pussies as well. Are other members of the pack normally endowed male and female? I had the same thoughts for Huntress.

Keep the cocks in the same species as the creature attributes.

maverick12288maverick12288over 5 years ago
Love it

I think that this should be continued until each boy fully accepts and understands his position as whatever alpha animal girl that finds him toy/bitch

44special44specialover 5 years ago

Oh, damn! I loved this story. I sure hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

Either chapter would be great :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
SERPENTS of the Amazon PLZ!!!!

Such an awesome story and world looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hoping for more!

Man I love all this interspecies stuff! It's so cool to see and I hope you really do continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
shame

its a shame we havnt seen more of this if it ever comes back i vote for jessie part 2 id have voted for the other but with how long its been i want to see what happens next.

DamienDeath20DamienDeath20almost 5 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 is on the way!!

It's going to be continued! Don't worry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So far so good

I'll add my contribution to the detail of the wolf's cock. What makes the story sexually arousing (and I suspect that is what your readers want) is the humanity of the wolf and givig her a cock which locked in our hero's arse I don't believe will add to the sexuality of the love making. And by the trend so far it is not rape nor imprisonment it is going to end up "love making" you write about.

Keep it up I found it particularly arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Now don't miss out this

This is really what life is about and then we all need to explore our minds

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please write more of this. It's one of the better stories on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Damn. That was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
dressed

After getting fully made up and dressed for the first time i was not sure what would happen next or what the next step was for me.But i soon was to find out the hard way and i mean the very hard way.Some the man next door seen me made up and desided he was going to introduce his now very big hard cock to my ass and mouth he knocked on my door and when i opened it he grabbed ducked my mouth and hands behind my back.And started to take pictures of me dressed and made up.He stripped off my dress and panties showed me his hard cock and told me he was now going make me a real women.He then pushed his cock deep in my ass and fucked me hard Once done he slid his wet cock deep down my throat and filled my with cum.This went on most of the night when finished he tied me from head to toe duck tapeing my mouth closed.and put me in bed .He came back the next day and started all over again.He now comes over twice to do it all over again.

HotAss4UHotAss4Uover 2 years ago

Fantastic. Great story. Loved it. Looking for more please

LatexZashaLatexZashaover 2 years ago

I would love to know more about Jesse

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricabout 1 year ago

very good, pleeeassse continue

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

jesse part 2 :3

Lawman01Lawman016 months ago

Chapter two and three.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yesssss

Benla3232Benla32325 months ago

Jessie: Part 2- The Alpha Of Woatwul PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE 😭🥵

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

its a shame we never got more of this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I was with you until "baby smooth back" on pg 2... don't want to think about a baby's back while trying to jerk it. Totally ruined the mood for me personally. Please use a different descriptor in the future! It's creepy.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Oh you promise soooo many chapters you wouldnt believe, so ofc it stays at 1, your an absolute piece of shitt, if your not going to finish something dont post, it isnt even good in the first place, another futa x male rape story disguised as consentual, ofc

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

hot! pounding it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamienDeath20@DamienDeath20
Welcome to my domain! Full Hearts, and Empty Balls await you! I'm just another writer here to vocalize my kinks and fetishes. And provide the world more fapping material too! :D All of my work can be found primarily on hentai foundry under the same username. But since I lik...