All Comments on 'Breeding Time at the Hucow Farm Ch. 02'

by Heather26

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Welcome newbie

You picked a most intriquing story line for your first submission. Please continue to submit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story!!!

tomscardstomscardsover 9 years ago
different angle

i had never read a story in this vein before.

strangely enough, i liked it.

please continue. i would like to see where this goes.

Biker_TypeBiker_Typeover 9 years ago

What an interesting concept. Hope to find many more episodes from the farm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You must continue...

Loving this story! Excellent stuff and what an image! Imagine this as an illustrated story.... Oh boy! Keep it up, can't wait for part 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!

I love this story and i hope you can keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great stuff

Loved this, it would have been even more erotic if it had been Ethan who sired her first calf rather than boyfriend Mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!

Loving this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

This is one of the best hucow stories I've read in some time! Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Wish you had more stories. Way too hot.

txcrackertxcrackerover 9 years ago
Excellent !

Love the theory , something foreign but really great ! I think tomscards put it best ..

5****** one of the best .

Thanks

TXCRACKER

Quixerotic1Quixerotic1over 9 years ago
Excellent

Great, great stuff. It's hard to walk the line between fetish and overt description and you're doing an excellent job of it.

Cosmiccowboyfg300Cosmiccowboyfg300over 9 years ago
Hucows

Great story. Love the hucow fetish; turning womrn, voluntarily or forcibly into cows, to breed and milk like farm animals. Let's see more.

kulvienkulvienover 9 years ago

Hot! I hope you continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
New Texas Trials in Tainted space

It's an online game that u will fucking love if u liked this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hucow stories.

this fetish is something i have had for many years. i would sign up... write more like this.

Hugo_SHugo_Sabout 9 years ago
Very good!

I should learn to read first :P. I just commented on the first part of this story. Just like that one, I found this one very enjoyable and would definitely read more!

zoejoeyzoejoeyabout 9 years ago
Awesome story

Hi, just read both parts of the story and enjoyed them immensely. I was going to say they are the best examples of this kind of story that I have ever read, but in truth, they rank among the best of any kind of story I've ever read.

Really really good and I do hope you'll continue, if not with more in this series, then more of anything your mind can take us to. You are a really talented writer with a powerful imagination and you have a big fan here.

Thank you,

Zoe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful !

I read both series and loved them both and wanting more. I do hope their will be other chapters to this series. I really liked this and felt the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great

I'm gonna read more. i peeked at mhy mom's Dcup breast on time and i thought they were tgreat. I'm getting where I want to 'breed' somebody now. njow that I'm 18 maybe I can breed mom. I wish there were really hucows. me and my friends used to read stories of hucows and they were not into tits that big but mayve e cup or d cup. but I like the big ones and the little ones too and now I don't just want to lose my virginity, I want to breed someone and that person is mom. i .can just see her tits become udders as her milk starts letting down. or maybe I coud breed the lady that lives next door and she her son could breed my mom to keep the genes pool nice and deep. 4 years ago was when I shot my first load when I was awake and I was thinking about mom. this DAITRY FARM is really good. my aunt can't have babies and i bet the hicow life as described here would suit her real good. i'm going to read lots more. it would be great if i could get all the cheerleaders and flag corps girls to form a dairy farm with my aunt too. haha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Awesome read

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

At first I wasn't sure how I'd like her perspective but this is just fantastically written. Not to mention how hard I came. Mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Well I skipped the first chapter so I could sort of get dumped in the story, full emersion, to see if I would like it and be interested. Usually Im reading incest stories but saw this. Ive gotta say its a lot of fun to read!! Ironically I actually like small breasts with puffy aureolas and long nipples, hell Id be happy with no breasts to speak of if she had those puffy conicals with long nipples topping them, hehehe, but anyway the whole udder thing (well ok, the huge nipples are a seller!) and milking are pretty hot! ...and you cant go wrong with a girl that has a huge clit! ...good thing her boyfriend went for the big cock sell, udderwise she would have been pretty disappointed with her new stretchy snatch, lol!

Thanks for the series! Off to read the first chapter now, hehe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
10/10 would recommend

This whole series is a masterpiece. I can read it again and again while never growing tired of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice

This story is very well-written. I especially liked the milking scenes. I would have liked more breeding scenes too. I like the idea of the hucows being lined up and bred by multiple bulls

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
i gues I just don't understand

Well written, just not a fan. Can't say that cows especially hucows are appealing especially how they just become generic whores. I mean who with two brain cells gets injected with anything without knowing all that is involved? The Ethan character was great as he was created to fit such a roll of shallow male but Jessica and Mark had no such build in fact their intro leads to the complete opposite.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 3 years ago

Well done.

I really enjoy hearing a character's thoughts & feelings. This chapter is oozing with them. Getting to experience events from the character's point of view makes it so verrrry easy to get caught up in Jessica's deep, abiding pleasure over her own new existence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not that great. Not bad writing but not great subject. The first chapter was intriguing but not chapter 2. I couldn’t read it all. When mark became bull the story became pointless to me. They could been home and normal to breed. Whatever.

marinus18marinus18over 2 years ago

I do wish you would start fleshing out the facility a little more. Like what do they do day-to-day? Do they also have megazines, games, books, tv and the like? Maybe also some fetish gear, maybe something that greatly slows down the breeding process to make the mating longer. Things like that

Havoc100Havoc100over 1 year ago

To be more realistic the hucows should always have a container of liquid in their hands to rehydrate. Hydration should be a big part of the story since they are losing 8 gallons of liquid a day. That means they would have to drink around 9 gallons a day just to keep up.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My husband encouraged me to read this story, I enjoyed it

I fortunate to be the proud owner of a pair of big saggy breasts,, but reading hucow stories make me dream of having proper uddersj, I wear heavy granny bras but by halving the straps at their longest, my tits hang down like they should.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades8 months ago

Enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fantastic story & series!! I'm looking forward to reading the remainder of your work. I'm encouraging you to keep up the excellent work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous