Breeding Time at the Hucow Farm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I think... yes! There's milk coming down the tubes! Congratulations sweety!' Bridgette clapped her hands excitedly as a grin spread across my face through the thrums of pleasure each pump of the machine elicited.

'Congratulations, Jessica. You no longer have boring old breasts. You now have milking udders just like us!'

I felt an odd sense of pride at her words. Udders. I had udders. A little over a week ago and I would have grimaced at the prospect, but now it felt somehow right. My breasts had never done anything, really. But now, my udders had a purpose: to give milk. And, god, did they feel so much better. Why would anyone want breasts when they could have this?

'Your teats will come through each time you milk,' Bridgette explained. 'The machine will help them grow and strengthen until they are this size.' She pinched one of her fat teats.

I stared at them as the machine pumped away at my own. Mine were so small, but every inch of them already felt so amazing. How good would they feel when they were that size? I wanted mine to grow overnight. I wanted ones that big now.

Bridgette stood and moved around behind me.

'Now, before I go, let me show you one last thing with this machine.'

I felt her hands on my hips and turned my head around as far as the machine would allow me.

'Beneath your crotch you'll notice that there are some bumps on this skinny part of the table. You're probably feeling very horny now from being milked, so these are here for you to grind you pussy against if you want.'

She was right, my clit felt like it was on fire from the attention my teats were getting. I tried moving my hips against the bumps but couldn't find the right angle.

Bridgette's soft hands grabbed one of my thighs and pulled my legs apart. She pulled my leg over the side of the table and guided my foot to a stirrup on the underside. I did the same with my other leg and found the second stirrup. It felt like I was riding a motorbike laying down, my crotch pushed right into the bumps of the table.

'Now try it,' Bridgette said, but I has already gyrating my hips before she could finish. It was just the right angle to grind my clit over each bump. It was just what I needed.

'You know it might be better if you take your shorts off...' Bridgette offered, but I shook my head.

'No... It's fine...' I panted as I rocked back and forth with the machine, trying to keep my udders firmly in the greedy mouth of the cups.

'Suit yourself,' she said, walking toward the door. 'When you're finished just turn off the machine with the button beside you. Whenever you feel like you need to be milked just do what I showed you today and you'll be fine.'

'Mmm,' I moaned in response and she exited the room leaving me in a satisfying ecstasy I had never known before.

As I ground my hips back and forth I began to see what Bridgette had meant. My shorts bunched up around me crotch getting in the way of my desperate clit. I stopped gyrating and pulled my knees up onto the table and with a little difficulty, pulled my shorts and panties down over my wide hips without my udders even leaving their cups.

I threw them onto the floor, found my stirrups again and resumed my grinding. The direct contact was even better. I felt my clit flick back and forth at the end of each gyration. It had grown too, much like Bridgette had said. A little red bulb sticking out from my stretched hood. It was long enough that I could flick it back and forth now, feeling the vibrations travel deep down into the core of my pelvis.

I moaned deeply as I felt an orgasm building. My hand flew down to my crotch and I stuck two fingers into my sopping hole. But, as I worked my fingers in and out my pussy seemed to stretch open with ease. Two fingers were no longer enough, I needed more. I stuck a third in, but not even that was enough. I stuck all four fingers in and pushed the palm of my hand hard into my clit. I had never fingered myself so wildly before! My teats and my pussy both being pleasured at once. The feeling built and built.

'Uuuuugggggggghhh!' I moaned as I felt my orgasm wash over me. My udders seemed to react to it too as all of the nerves from my teats to every inch of my udders exploded in pleasure and my milk gushed out of me.

I caught my breath as the orgasm subsided and gave my pussy a few more strokes before removing my hand. It was glistening with my juices in the light as I dried it off on the soft padding of the table.

As I felt my udders run dry I turned off the machine and pulled them out. There were rings around where the suction cups had gripped on, but as I watched they began to fade into the smooth skin of my udders. I could never remember having skin so soft and smooth. Maybe when I was a child, but I had never paid much attention to it back then.

My udders didn't feel as warm as they had before I sat down on the milking machine, but they still kept a soothing temperature higher than the rest of my body. The thought of my udders right now slowly refilling with milk brought a proud smile to my face. I had never known my body could be so incredible.

I looked down past my udders to my swollen clit. It still stuck out wanting to be played with. Not now, I thought. I was starving after that experience. The cafeteria was waiting for me on the second floor.

I stood up and grabbed my panties and shorts. I was right in thinking my juices had seeped through them. The crotch had a big wet patch over it. I thought for a moment before throwing modesty to the wind and pulled them on.

As I worked my shorts over my almost too wide hips I felt my clit push up hard against them. I tried adjusting my shorts around my crotch but nothing seemed to help. It was just too swollen after having been played with. I cursed as I pulled my shorts off and searched through my closet for a skirt.

I found a black summer skirt and went to put it on. But as I walked back from the closet I found myself hesitating. The shorts had added the most pressure, but my panties were restricted my clit just as much as they had. Each step reminded me just how sensitive it was.

I sighed as I pulled my panties down, letting my clit poke out in its swollen glory. I threw my panties aside and clipped my skirt around my wide hips.

Much better, I thought, looking at myself in the full length mirror. I looked amazing. My g cup udders framing my front beautifully; my hips curving out from my waist beneath them in a perfect hourglass frame. Even my legs seemed to have toned up. Mark would be so turned on when he finally saw me again.

I felt very sexy wearing no panties under my skirt. I had always wanted to go out for a night on the town with none of. The thrill of someone potentially seeing was an exciting prospect.

I twirled around, watching the mirror to see my bare ass poke out from beneath the fabric. I giggled like a schoolgirl at how naughty it felt.

I sat down on the bed opposite the mirror and crossed my legs. The pressure my thighs put on my swollen clit was mind-blowing, but I ignored it. I uncrossed my legs slowly, letting them settle a little wider apart than usual as I watched my reflection in the mirror intensely. The skirt was still too long to see anything so I gradually lifted the end of it, revealing my round red clit, so prominent now between my legs. I grinned as I dropped my skirt, feeling the fabric fall softly down on it.

'Fuck it!' I said, unclipping my skirt and throwing it aside. I stood up and admired myself in the mirror completely naked. My clit looking back at me triumphantly from atop my shaved pussy lips.

Without a second thought I walked to the door and stepped out into the hallway completely naked, the cool breeze tickling my still wet lips with each step.

~

I sat playing with my growing teats in the warm light of the afternoon. It was about two weeks and a half since I had come tothe dairy farm. My teats were forming nicely, as were my udders. I was almost as big as the other hucows. Bridgette suspected another few days and I would be fully formed.

I pulled on my fat teat as a drip of milk spurted out. My milk supply had increased substantially. I was now giving about six gallons a day through three regular milkings. It was so satisfying to feel my udders so laden with milk and then watch it flow down the tubes as it was sucked out of me. This was now my purpose in life. My milk fed everyone in the city, possibly being transported across the world.

I wrapped my arm around my udders, feeling their warmth and weight. I was due for a milking soon; I was so full. I didn't know how large they were now, it was impossible to measure their cup size, but I must be pushing the very end of the alphabet.

A knock came from the door, breaking me from my reverie.

'Come in,' I called. The thought popped into my head that it might be Mark. God, I could use Mark right now. It felt like it had been forever since I had felt his cock inside me. I could only imagine what it would feel like now with my new clit.

Yet it was not Mark who entered, instead it was a small redheaded hucow who I had never met before. As she turned back from closing the door I noticed she was about five months pregnant.

'Hi,' I said as she came over to me. 'What's up?'

'Hey,' she responded. 'I'm Hayley, I don't think we've met before. Ethan said you two were friends and I wanted to come say hi.'

My face lit up. 'Oh,you'reHayley! Ethan told me about you two.' I eyed her pregnant belly wanting to ask, but instead decided to work up to it. 'So where is Ethan now? He should have come with you.'

Hayley giggled and bit her lip. 'Oh, I don't think bulls are allowed to see hucows before they're finished developing.'

'Bulls?'

'Yeah, like Ethan,' she said, sitting down on the couch. She studied my confused face before it finally dawned on her. 'Oh, you don't know. I mean they often wait until hucows have finished their development before telling them, but I thought what with you knowing Ethan... nevermind. The bulls breed us to help us grow into mature hucows and increase our milk supply.' She rubbed her hand over her pregnant belly as she spoke.

'Wait, so that's what Ethan does here?!'

'Yep,' Hayley said grinning.

'And do I have to...' I stuttered pointing to her belly.

'Oh, no, you don't HAVE to... but I'd REALLY recommend it.' Her hand moved its way down from her belly to her swollen clit. 'I mean, besides increasing how much milk you can give, it feels so wonderful having a bull ride you so roughly and take control of you.'

I watched as the tempo of her hand increased with each word. I couldn't believe she was sitting here masturbating in front of me like it was nothing. I could feel my own pussy getting wet and my clit begin to throb as I watched the surreal display. I needed to attend to my clit, it was begging for it, but I couldn't just get myself off in front of someone I'd just met.

I tried crossing my legs in an effort to hide how wet I was. 'I'm not sure if I'm ready for children just yet.'

She began pulling on her teats, giving off little moans. 'You will be. Trust me, when you go into heat it'll be all you can think about. Having a big strong bull's calf. Him shooting his hot seed deep inside you... mmmm!'

She squeezed her legs together tightly and convulsed in what was unmistakably an orgasm. I could feel my own clit begging for attention. I put as much pressure on my clit with my thighs as I could, but it just wasn't enough.

She opened her eyes and looked at me through a curtain of her long red hair. Panting, she stood up and walked over to me. I leaned back as she dropped to her knees in front of me, her teat tickling my leg as it ran down it.

'It's okay to be horny, you know,' she said as she spread my legs. My clit sprung free from its confine, even more red and swollen than before. I could feel my juices running down the inside of my thighs as the cool air hit them.

'Aw, sweety. That poor clit looks tortured,' she cooed, leaning in and sucking on it. I gasped at the sensation, feeling the pleasure roll through my body. God, I needed this!

She let it fall from her mouth and looked up at me. 'You're allowed to pleasure yourself whenever you want. We all are horny here. Pleasuring yourself often helps with your milk. No one will care if you do.'

Her mouth returned to my pussy as I felt her tongue run up my slit ending with a light touch against my clit. I shivered and tried to grind my pussy against her face. Without warning, she plunged her tongue deep inside me. A loud moan escaped my lips as her thumb found my clit and pushed down hard on it.

'Oh god!' I gasped.

She sucked and licked and explored my pussy as the intense feeling inside me built and built. I fell back onto the bed, grabbing my udders and pulling on my teats. Little spurts of milk shot out with each pull as I massaged and teased them.

I was in heaven as Hayley brought me closer and closer to orgasm.

'Mmmmm!' I moaned as my legs locked and my body shuddered. I gripped onto my udders hard as my orgasm washed over me, feeling a spray of milk shoot from each teat.

My muscles kept spasming as Hayley pulled her face up from my pussy.

'Better?' she asked.

'Mmm, much,' I panted as I lay there, enjoying ever sensation of my hucow body as my clit continued to throb in the aftermath.

~

It had been three whole weeks since I had come tothe dairy farm. I was now fully a hucow. My udders were well beyond the alphabet and hung heavily in front of me, laden with milk. I was producing so much now, at least eight gallons a day. It felt so good to feel my udders fill up over the day and become warmer. A constant reminder of how good I was. I was producing so much milk for everyone in the world. I wanted to give more. The feeling of milk laden udders was wonderful, I almost felt sad each time I stood up from my milking table, my udders empty. I couldn't believe I had lived so long with empty breasts. Not a drop of milk in them. They seemed so... useless in retrospect.

I felt my udder. It was warm and firm; I was definitely ready for a milking. I stepped out of the lift onto my floor and strode down the hallway to my room. My long brown hair fluttered behind me as I smiled at my neighbouring hucows.

I stopped at my door and found myself watching one of them. She was about eight months pregnant, her belly so large and round. I could almost imagine her bull mounting her eight months ago and shooting his seed deep inside her. He was probably still fucking her, claiming her as his. I could feel my pussy getting wet at the thought. Oh, to have a big strong bull claim me as his and look after me as he breeds me.

A moan slipped my lips as I steadied myself on the doorframe. When Bridgette told me I had fully developed she did warn me that I might go into heat soon. Judging how I had felt these last two days, I would say I was definitely in heat.

I stared at the pregnant hucow. How I wanted my belly to swell out like that, to carry a healthy calf inside me. They said hucows bred the healthiest calves, far better than normal people did.

My hand slipped down to my pussy and began flicking my clit. God, to think it had once been so small. It was now as big as a cherry. The skin of my hood was stretched so wide around its base. It felt so good to grind against the bumps on my milking table now. The weight of my hips pushing down on its swollen size.

I shivered and grabbed for the handle of my room, desperate to reach the relief of my milking table, when I saw him. A big muscular bull striding down the hallway. Every hucow watched him as he passed. He must be going to breed some lucky hucow in heat. I was in heat, why couldn't he breed me?

I quivered as I watch his big cock sway back and forth as he walked. I had seen a few bulls in the past few weeks, but I never got over the sight. His cock was so large. I could just imagine it stretching out my sopping pussy as it forced its way inside. As he passed I stared at his balls bouncing off the backs of his legs in time with each step. They were so big, each one about the size of a grapefruit. I could only imagine how much cum he would fill me up with. One mating session and I would surely be bred.

The tempo of my fingers increased dramatically as I tried to pleasure myself as well as I imagined he would.

I could feel myself nearing an orgasm when a soft hand grabbed my shoulder. I turned to see Bridgette smiling at me. She opened the door to my room and led me inside.

'I know, dear, you're in heat. It's awful to have the need unfulfilled, isn't it?'

I just nodded as I walked over to my milking table and got on.

'Have you changed your mind about being bred?' she asked.

'God yes,' I cried. 'Please, bring me a bull. I'm dying to be bred!'

'Okay, dear,' she said, beaming. 'I'll have a bull sent up to you tomorrow.'

'Tomorrow?!' I protested as the milking machine began to pump at my engorged teats.

'Trust me, I have something special in mind for you. It's worth the wait.' With that she turned and exited the room, leaving me horny and unsatisfied.

~

The next day was no better. Now that I knew what I needed my clit seemed to throb constantly as a reminder. I found every time I bent over to get something I remained there longer than necessary, thrusting my rump hopelessly into the air, praying that a bull would come along and see me in desperate need.

But none came to my aid.

So I found myself laying on my bed, my legs rubbing back and forth trying to stop the constant throb of my clit as waves of pleasure washed over me.

A knock came from the door.

'Ugh, only come in if you'll mount me!' I called in frustration.

The door opened and Mark stepped in. I sat upright with a jolt, my udders slapping together.

I wasn't sure who was more surprised. Mark's sight of me, my large udders resting in my lap, or my sight of Mark, a bull sized cock and balls between his legs.

My brain was too drowned in horniness to bother asking any questions. I spread my legs showing my swollen clit to him. 'God, Mark, I need you so badly!'

He wasted no time bounding onto the bed and getting on top of me. His bull sized cock head pushed at my sopping pussy lips and slipped inside. Just like how my pussy had quickly stretch for my fingers, it did the same with Mark's cock. It only took a few thrusts for me to take all nine inches of him inside me, and god knows how thick it was. My pussy had never felt so satisfyingly full.

'Yes! Fuck me!' I begged as I wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled him down close to me.

I wanted to feel the warmth of his body pressed against mine as he bred me, my udders squished between the two of us. I could feel my milk leaking from my teats and running down my sides, pooling around my rump.

'Oh god, Mark. Yes!' I moaned as his cock pistoned in and out of my hot pussy with reckless abandon. He had never fucked me so hard. He was like an animal. An animal breeding his mate. No words needed to be said between the two of us, we both knew what I needed. What our instincts told us.

His large balls slapped against my rump with each thrust. His big balls full of cum. Cum just for me. The cum that would soon be filling my gaping pussy up. The cum that would make a calf deep in my womb.

His pelvis rubbed against my engorged clit with each thrust. It was so big now it was hard for him not to. I wrapped my legs around him, bringing him in deeper. Deeper and closer to my fertile womb. Every nerve in my body was on fire, my clit pulsing with mind-blowing waves of pleasure.

'Oh...Oh...OH GOD, Uuugghhhhh!' I shouted as I came hard. I felt milk spurt from my teats again, something about my body that I was quickly becoming used to when I came.