Breeding Time at the Hucow Farm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark began grunting too. 'Ugh, I'm gonna cum soon, babe.'

I pulled him in deeper, feeling his cock head nudging against my cervix. 'Mmm, yeah, nice and deep inside me, babe. Give me every last drop.'

His face clenched up and I felt his cock begin to pulse inside me. A shot of hot cum splashed against the walls of my pussy.

'Mmm, yeah,' I moaned, pushing my face into his shoulder. I wasn't sure what felt better, my orgasm or the feeling of being filled up by his hot potent cum.

He kept cumming, spurt after spurt. I felt it begin to spill over my full pussy, lines of the sticky fluid running down my rump. I reached down and scooped up some of his escaping cum, bringing it to my mouth and sucking it off my finger. God it tasted good. I wasn't sure if it was because of his new balls or how in heat I was.

As we both came down from the high we looked into each other's eyes as if seeing each other for the first time. As if we hadn't just mated passionately.

I grinned as he looked up and down my new body.

'Wow, Jessica,' he said, admiring my udders.

'Wow, yourself, big guy. What made you sign up as a bull?'

He reached over and grabbed a pillow, lifting my rump up with one strong hand and placing it underneath to keep my pussy high. It hardly seemed necessary as his meaty cock was still plugging me up, but I loved his attention to caring for me and making sure I was well bred.

'Bridgette suggested it after I dropped you off. She told me she'd give me a call when you went into heat and I could be the one to breed you.'

I leaned up and kissed him deeply. Today couldn't have turned out more perfect.

'So what about you,' he said as our lips parted. 'How do you like being a hucow.'

'Mmm, it's amazing. I should have signed up long ago. I can't believe how good it feels to be milked.'

'So that's a no on going for just an office job?' Mark joked.

I giggled as I ran my fingers down his muscular chest. 'I can't ever imagine a day not being milked and bred.'

~

I stood leaning against my door, watching everyone pass in the hallway. My large pregnant belly on display for every hucow to see, a badge that I had been bred and was a mature hucow. I had already begun producing more milk as my pregnancy progressed. It was so exciting to see my quantity pass nine gallons a day, and I still had more to go. My udders had grown slightly with the increased supply of milk, too. It was so satisfying to feel their increased weight when I was laden with milk. I couldn't believe they had once been so small. Tiny litte C Cups that grew into my beautiful udders.

I watched a young hucow pass by. Her eyes stared at my pregnant belly with a longing I knew only too well. She was in heat. The poor thing.

I looked down at my pregnant belly and smiled, running a hand over it. It did look good seeing myself like that. Bred by a strong bull and carrying his calf. I was so happy to be pregnant here, where I could admire my amazing curves in their pure nakedness. I couldn't imagine being pregnant back when I was working in an office. Covering up my beautiful belly with clothes. Plus, with my increased libido, both Mark and I loved how easily accessible my naked pussy was.

I ran a finger down over my dripping slit. A few trails had already run down my leg, showing off to the world with no shame just how horny I was. I trailed my finger up my slit and gave my cherry sized clit a flick. The gold bull ring bounced with it, sending a delightful vibration up my body. I loved how I looked in the mirror with it. A true hucow with her bull ring and all.

I spotted Ethan walking down the hallway and waved to him. He strode over.

'Hey, Jessica. How's it going?'

'I'm good? Where's Hayley today?'

'She's down at the nursery with our calf. What about Mark, where is he?'

'I think he's working in the milk factory today.' My hand continued to play with my clit as I spoke.

'Uh huh,' Ethan said, looking around. 'So what are you doing waiting outside your door?'

I took my hand from my clit and brought it around behind Ethan, Stroking his massive balls with the lightest of touch from my fingertips.

'Just waiting for a nice strong bull to attend to me. Being pregnant makes you very horny.'

He stared at me for a moment as my fingertips continued to dance across the tough leathery skin of his ballsack. I could see his cock growing longer and harder. Just right to take care of me.

In an instant he grabbed me with one muscular arm and pushed the door open behind us, forcing me back inside. I turned around to get on all fours but he was too quick for me. I felt his cock at my pussy before I could even drop down. His cock head pushed at my opening as his arms wrapped around me. I felt my feet leave the ground from the force of his thrust as he speared my sopping pussy. Unable to move in his powerful grip, he forced me to the floor, his cock still settled deep inside me. I steadied myself on all fours as he pulled back, but as his cock drove roughly back into me my hands gave way.

I moaned into the floor as I stuck my rump up high for him to thrust into, and god was he thrusting. If Mark was an animal, than Ethan was a Beast. His expert thrusts crashed into me, filling my wanting pussy to every inch imaginable.

He knew how to work his balls, too. He held my leg out with one hand as his cock pistoned in and out ofinto me. His massive balls swung through on each thrust and slapped against my engorged clit. Each slap sent a jolt of pleasure through me, only heightened by the feeling of my bull ring pushing into my clit.

'Oh, god, Ethan! Fuck me harder!' I moaned. The door was still wide open from when Ethan pushed me inside, our mating on show for any who passed in the hallway, but I didn't care. Let them see me mating with Ethan. Maybe some of the other bulls would line up to mount me after Ethan pulled out. I was proud of the show we were giving. My big pregnant belly on display with another bull mounting me. If that hucow in heat saw this she'd be in agony at the sight.

Ethan's balls continued to slap into my pierced clit with each powerful thrust. It had never felt so good. Every little nerve inside that swollen cherry was exploding, sending waves of pleasure across me like never before.

I moaned loudly as I felt an orgasm building. Without me having to even say anything, Ethan reached around my pregnant belly and grabbed the warm flesh of my udders, massaging them in his big hands. Milk squirted from my teats with each squeeze from Ethan. A pool of milk forming beneath me as we mated like wild animals.

My eyes rolled back into my head as I came hard around his cock. I could barely make a sound as I held onto the feeling of pleasure racking through me.

'Uuuuuugggghhhh!' I moaned as it all crashed down, washing over me. Ethan's cock erupted, spurting his hot cum deep inside me. He buried his cock to the hilt as his cum spilled over and down my pussy lips. I whimpered as his balls ceased to slap against my clit, my hand finding its way down there in their absence and flicking it back and forth as hard as I could.

Ethan gave my rump a good slap and pulled his cock out, a gush of cum spilling from my stretched pussy after him. My legs gave out and I lay sprawled out on the floor in the puddle of milk and cum, my udders like giant pillows underneath me.

I looked back at Ethan, my hair drenched with milk.

'How was that?' he asked. 'Did that satisfy your needs?'

'Mmm,' I moaned, turning onto my side so I wasn't laying on my pregnant belly. As I stroked my round belly some more of Ethans cum dripped from my pussy onto my inner thigh. 'Wonderful. I could get used to having that regularly.'

'I'm just a call away. You have an amazing rump Jessica. A hucow body suits you well.'

I looked over my beautiful naked body. My big udders full of milk and fresh cum leaking from my pussy. It did look good, didn't it?