Bree's Journey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miles lifted my shirt up and over my head without much assistance from me. It hardly slowed him down. My bra was quickly replaced with his palms, somewhat moist with sweat. I wasn't the only one feeling a little anxious.

He swung my bags onto the floor and patted the mattress. I climbed onto the bed and he was on top of me before I could get situated, his lips pressing against mine until my head sunk deep into the down comforter. There was a certain thrill about it that I wasn't quite sure I could pinpoint. I reasoned that it could've just been the fact that we were not alone in the house. Or that it had been days since we'd had any real physical contact. Or that Miles was more aroused than I'd seen him and he'd been pretty wound up before.

But in the recesses of my mind, I kept imagining Nancy watching from the doorway. And that mental image was making me hotter than any other single thing had in ages.

Miles assaulted my mouth with his as he dry humped my frame in a frenzy. It felt like we were a couple of teenagers trying to get it on before our parents stopped us. Memories of awkward fumbling, missed queues, and hurried fucking came to mind. It wasn't the best sex of my life, but it did have a raw energy that sex at no other age could reproduce. Until now.

Miles suddenly pushed himself up to standing, panting like he'd just finished the Boston Marathon and looking like it, too, with his red, sweaty face. He yanked me up by my wrist and flung the comforter over the footboard, then pulled the blanket and sheet down with lightening speed.

I froze there, stunned by the flurry of activity. All I could manage to do was stare.

He toed out of his shoes as he unbuttoned his shirt and I took that as a hint that I should remove my jeans. It wasn't the most romantic encounter, and just about every aspect of it seemed unplanned; from the location, to the rags I was wearing, which wouldn't have made the trip except I was running late and Miles was a bit early, to the rush we were in due to dinner being almost ready. There was no sweet talk, no cuddling, no foreplay. This was purely about sex.

I managed to get my jeans off about three seconds before Miles finished undressing. He was on me again in a flash, maneuvering my back fully onto the mattress as he positioned himself between my thighs. In the next second, his cock was gaining entrance. It all happened so fast.

He didn't bother getting me ready for the pounding he was about to deliver, but he didn't have to, either. The frenzy had done that. I was completely in the moment with no errant, semi-amusing thoughts or nagging worries. My mind had gone quiet, my singular focus on my physical being.

I hardly recognized Miles' contorted, red face. This animal above me growled as he thrust deep into my throbbing cunt. My entire body trembled and shook loose before he thrust into me for the third time. My arms flailed for a moment before gripping his sides, my fingernails digging into his flesh as every muscle in my body tensed in violent crescendo.

Miles rapidly pumped his hips for only a few shallow strokes before pinning me to the mattress in one final thrust. His cock throbbed inside me for a few seconds, then stilled. It was over.

I retracted my claws from Miles' sides and relaxed, allowing his weight to meld our sweaty bodies together. We stayed like that for several long minutes.

Miles stirred and his limp member slid from its hiding place. I felt his hot cum oozing over my anus and between my butt cheeks. I could tell that copious amounts of semen were being deposited onto the sheet beneath me and this made me squirm.

Miles lifted his head. "Am I crushing you?"

"No, you're fine. We're just making a mess."

"Don't worry about it."

Miles rolled onto his side beside me on the mattress, resting his head on his palm. The cool air on my hot skin felt good for the moment. I knew it would only be a matter of minutes before I became chilled, though.

"Dinner is probably ready by now."

His matter-of-fact announcement struck me as odd. It set a different tone than what I was expecting based on our times together. Our apres-sex usually consisted of cuddling and sexy talk. Granted, our sex usually lasted longer and was quite a bit better than this sex, too. Still, his focus on eating right afterward was not normal. Or maybe this has nothing to do with eating. I recalled that we were not the only ones in the house.

I sat up, suddenly realizing how loud we'd just been. Nancy had undoubtedly heard everything. I hadn't noticed if she came to the doorway but that image no longer made me feel aroused. Instead, I was feeling uncomfortable imagining her shocked expression. I was pretty sure she had never had raw, hurried sex like that in her life. It made what had just happened seem all the more sleazy.

Another wave of warm fluid escaped my body, temporarily pooling beneath me before soaking into the sheets. There was going to be quite a large wet spot when I arose. I began thinking about getting cleaned up and dressed. I'd packed the most seductive clothing my closet and dresser had to offer. I had exactly one bra which was soaked with nervous perspiration and cast aside on the floor at the moment, no shorts or jeans or tee shirts except the ones on the floor, and not one pair of underwear. I had packed for a weekend with my lover. Correction: Your married lover.

I'd been very successful so far in ignoring the reality of my relationship with Miles. He was married to a woman that he had no intention of leaving. While he'd made that clear, I somehow ignored what that meant from an emotional standpoint. So far Miles had provided exactly what I needed: No commitments, rules, or boundaries. He was good in bed and his compliments fed my ego nicely. I thought that was enough until he took away the other thing he'd been so generously lavishing on me when we were together. His undivided attention.

"Are you having second thoughts?"

Miles' question interrupted my line of thinking and sent me down a different path. Am I having second thoughts? I answered without even thinking. "No."

Miles tipped his head to one side as if waiting for me to explain.

I supposed that that was what it looked like from his perspective. I'd been nothing but negative and argumentative since we left my place. I wasn't acting like myself. This is not you at all. Snap out of it, Bree. I felt Miles' fingertips caressing my back. With a sigh, I released the tension in my neck and felt my shoulders drop about an inch. "I'm sorry for how I've been acting. This whole situation has me off-center."

"You don't have to apologize. What can I do to make it better?"

I twisted toward him. "That."

"What?"

"You know, just caring about how I'm feeling."

"Come here."

I lowered my upper body back onto the mattress. Miles leaned over and gave me a series of sweet kisses. His hand caressed down my arm and over my chest where he cupped my breast for a second before resting his forearm so he could comfortably fiddle with my nipple. It felt right. Normal.

"I-I don't mean to interrupt, but dinner is ready."

Miles slowly shifted toward the doorway, his fingertips still tracing lazy circles around my puckered nipple. He didn't look the least bit ashamed of what we were doing and he wasn't in a particular hurry to respond to her. "Thanks, Nancy. We'll be there in a few minutes." He turned back to face me and smiled deviously. "Or not."

Nancy disappeared without a sound, and I realized something very significant. The dynamic between the three of us had changed dramatically. I wondered if everyone noticed it, or if it had been like that all along and I was the one who didn't understand how things worked until that moment. I was not the intruder in their marriage. I was the chosen one.

As Miles continued to kiss me, I became increasingly more empowered. My sexuality, the thing that I'd been trying to hide since I got there, turned out to be my scepter of sovereignty. It was the one thing, that if waved in front of Nancy, would bring her to heel. I was almost giddy with excitement at this revelation and eager to test the boundaries of my newly discovered power.

I pulled away from our kiss and grinned confidently. "Let's go eat. I'm starving."

I took a few moments to unpack my things and primp, not bothering to put on clothing until just before heading to the kitchen. Miles watched while Nancy fixed two plates of food. I glanced around for a third plate but there wasn't one. I noticed that her glass of wine was nearly empty.

"I'll take you up on your wine offer now."

Nancy lifted the full plates off the counter and walked toward the dining room. "Of course. I'll bring you a glass. Red or white?"

I preferred red wine, and I could assume that it went better with the meal since that was the color of wine Nancy was drinking, but I wanted to see her reaction to my picking the opposite. "White, please. If it's no bother, of course."

Nancy tried to hide her mild annoyance. "No bother. It'll just take me a few minutes to open a bottle."

Rather than retreat, I widened my smile. "No problem."

Miles stared at my outfit with appreciation as we settled into our seats. "Is that new?"

"No. In fact, I think I was wearing this blouse when we met."

"It looks different."

"Well, I was wearing a bra with it then, and I had it buttoned a little higher."

"It's a little see-through."

I grinned at him. "Yes, I know. As is this skirt."

"They both look fantastic on you."

Nancy arrived with my glass of wine and a drink for Miles.

"Thanks, honey."

"How is it?"

"Good." "Good."

Miles and I grinned at each other for having spoken at almost exactly the same time.

"Is this that dish that Carla raved about last week?"

"Yes. I made a few modifications to the recipe based on a similar dish from another recipe book."

I peered up at her over my fork. "Aren't you going to join us for dinner?"

Nancy's eyes widened a bit. "Oh, I've already eaten. You weren't quite ready when it was done and I wasn't sure how long ... Anyway, I just went ahead and ate. Sorry."

"It's okay. You can still enjoy your after-dinner wine here, though. Right?"

Nancy gazed down warmly at me. "I'll be right back."

It was clear that she appreciated being invited to sit with us, and even more so that the invitation came from me. I didn't even check Miles' expression to see if he approved. He'd clearly set me up to lead this charge and I felt no resistance or competition from him. It was genuinely a different dynamic than when it was just the two of us. He was always the dominant one when we were together. I wonder if he is that way with Nancy, too? It was a fair question.

Nancy took the seat opposite mine and adjacent to Miles. We occupied one end of their rectangular dining table with Miles at the head of the table.

I didn't have much left on my plate by the time she joined us. "This really was delicious. Thank you. I don't get home cooking very often."

"Would you like some more?"

"No, thank you. I'm stuffed."

"I can give you the recipe if you like."

I stifled a giggle. "I'm not worth the effort. I don't like to cook."

Nancy shot me a genuine grin of appreciation across the table. "It's one of my favorite pastimes but it gets old just cooking for two. This is a real treat."

"Seems we're, uh ... What's that word for two organisms that complement each other like that...?"

"Symbiotic."

I pointed and snapped my finger at Miles for answering. "That's it! We're symbiotic. I need to eat, and you need someone to cook for."

Nancy laughed, and I realized that it was the first time I'd heard her do that. It was a shame because she had an adorable, infectious little cackle. It even made Miles grin wider.

"Nancy is the only woman I know who is more comfortable cooking for twenty people than two. She is a big hit around the holidays."

"Do you have a big family, Nancy?"

"Four sisters, all married with kids. My mother is the oldest of three, and my father the middle child of six."

"Six! Wow! I can't even imagine."

"How many brothers and sisters do you have?"

"One brother. He's younger than me and still in college down in Austin."

"Do you see him often?"

I shook my head. "No. It's been months, actually." She'd unwittingly hit a nerve with that question. I'd been meaning to call him. It was just that with work and everything, days just seemed to pass without doing it.

Nancy picked up on my discomfort. "Would you like some more wine?"

I hadn't realized that I'd drained my glass. I noticed that Miles' glass was empty as well but she didn't ask him if he wanted another. "Yes, please. But I can get it."

Nancy was out of her seat in a flash. "No...Please. I'm getting up, anyway." She reached for our empty plates.

"Will you at least let me help clean up?"

"I'm just going to put these in the sink. They can wait."

I nodded. "Okay."

Nancy was gone, shifting the focus back to Miles and me for the moment. I noticed his eyes drifting down to my open neckline. They remained there as Nancy returned to retrieve both our glasses for refilling.

It was intoxicating the way he stared at me in such a lustful way with his wife moving in and out of view. I could hear a distant door shutting and I surmised that Nancy had gone to the bathroom. I decided to take advantage of our time alone and began enticing my lover.

I slid my fingers down to the uppermost fastened button of my blouse and toyed with it until I was certain I had his attention. I released that button and continued to the next one, pausing just long enough to give the impression that I might not follow through. When I was down to just one button left, I changed my routine and brushed the fabric to one side to expose a bare breast.

Miles licked his lips, hardly blinking as he watched the show. I could see his chest rising with each breath he took. "Come here." He pushed away from the table and patted his lap to indicate what he had in mind.

I smiled at him as my fingertips worked their way over to my puckering nipple. I half considered not complying with his little command and continuing with my tease, but something told me not to do that. I'd be forcing him to exert control and that might throw everything off. I relaxed my arms and stood very slowly, watching his eyes follow me up, drinking in the power I had over him in that moment. I seductively walked around his chair rather than taking the direct path and then as gracefully as possible, situated myself sideways onto his waiting lap. This put me in a position to be facing Nancy, when, and if, she returned.

Without hesitation, he shoved his hand into my loose blouse to fondle my breast. I softly moaned my approval.

"God you're such a turn-on."

I swung my arm around his shoulders and settled into his lap even more to give him freer access. Spreading my thighs, I subtly hinted what I wanted him to do.

Miles pressed his lips to my ear. "Does my little slut want something?"

I nodded and wiggled my ass. I heard Nancy returning to the kitchen followed by the sound of the refrigerator door and a wine cork being pulled from a bottle. Miles released my breast and I half expected him to help me off his lap. Instead, his hand began to climb up my inner thigh.

At just about the same moment that Nancy set our full glasses on the table, Miles' fingertips reached my pussy lips. I jolted and tensed.

"I didn't mean to startle you. I wasn't trying to sneak up on you."

I held my breath as Nancy took her seat, watching for signs of displeasure.

"I had to run to the restroom. I had entirely too many glasses of wine before dinner."

If she felt any jealousy or disgust at the sight of her husband's hand up my skirt, she hid it completely. I could detect no discomfort at all, in fact. Thank God for wine.

"That's one of the downsides of cooking, especially if the dish calls for wine."

"Did this one?"

"No, but I added some, anyway." Nancy winked at me before taking a sip and sitting back in her chair.

It was clear that we were going to continue as before and I felt my body melt into Miles from the relief. He took advantage and began stroking my outer pussy lips. In our current position, there wasn't much more he could do down there. I was spread as wide as my skirt, and his lap, would allow.

My head was beginning to spin but I fought to keep it focused for Nancy's sake. "I think that's why I never got into cooking. I never got comfortable substituting or adding foods to recipes. I was just always following directions."

"Oh, there's no fun in that."

"I know, right?"

Miles wasn't happy about my lack of attention to his ministrations. To get my mind back on him, and undoubtedly on sex, he pushed his finger past my outer pussy lips. It was uncomfortably tight but I tried not to let it show.

"Getting creative is what makes cooking art, rather than a domestic task."

Nancy noticed me slightly arching my back in discomfort and her gaze fell to Miles' hand. He removed his finger and went back to light caresses. I was pretty sure that Nancy could see at least part of what he was doing. She lifted her glass to her lips, keeping a close observation on the activity.

Miles was all too aware of her attention, as was I, and must've decided that he was hindering her view too much. He removed his hand and stood me up for a second as he shifted his chair slightly, then slid my skirt up my thighs and sat me back down so my back was against him. He then eased my thighs open to straddle his legs, my skirt sliding the remaining inch or so to accommodate the spread. My pussy was now fully exposed to Nancy.

I tried not to tense at the thought of how lewd this display had gotten. It helped that Nancy never once looked away from it. Miles' fingers slid to my waiting, wet heat, and I tried to quiet my labored breathing.

"That's much better." He growled his appreciation in my ear as I slunk against him. He once again had my attention.

What surprised me was that he also had Nancy's full attention. She had set her wine glass down and was now gripping the edge of the table. Her knuckles were approaching white.

At first glance, one might believe her to be highly agitated. But I knew better. Her flushed cheeks and bated breath were the signs of an aroused woman. As I scanned her reaction, I recognized all too well what was going on. The tiny goosebumps on her skin were the sign of all her nerve endings coming to life at once. I could imagine her nipples puckering against the fabric of her bra. Blood rushing to her center and pooling between her thighs. Her clitoral hood and inner labia swelling as her vaginal walls lubricate.

The sight of her arousal, combined with Miles' busy fingers, lured me very close to the edge of climax. I bucked against his fingers to help get myself off. I was becoming greedy for an orgasm. But rather than finish me off, Miles' hand retreated. He lifted me off his lap to unzip his shorts and release his swollen cock. He then cupped his palm around my neck to direct my face to his lap.

I knelt beside him rather than between his legs so that I could eye Nancy. Giving a blow job was something I'd done before; sucking a man's cock while his wife watched, was something I'd never even dreamed of doing. I wanted to catch at least some of her reaction.

Trying not to be obvious, I only briefly glanced up at Nancy before embarking on the task before me. She was still watching intently. It added a dimension of mixed emotions to the act, some of which I wasn't expecting. As I'd recently become aware of my own proclivities toward exhibitionism, I was fully anticipating being aroused by being watched. What surprised me was the competitiveness it brought out in me. I wanted to do my best to prove to her that I was better than she was at pleasing her husband.

1...45678...11