Bree's Journey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I washed my hands and looked over my makeup in the mirror, I was aware of how insanely sexy that made me feel. I am the other woman. The desirable one. He'd risk losing her to sleep with me. I assessed my appearance and adjusted the top of my dress to be more provocative. I also decided that being the other woman suited me a lot better than being the unwanted wife.

Emerging from the restroom, I stepped directly into Miles' arms.

"God, I've missed you." Miles' lips were on mine as he pulled me to the side and then flattened me against the wall next to the bathroom door. His tongue darted past my lips in a heated kiss that was both urgent and raw. It made my knees weak with need.

He dragged his lips from mine toward my ear as he pulled my body tight against his. His hot panting on my neck put every nerve ending of mine on alert just before his sharp bite jolted my clit to a full throb. He painfully sucked on the flesh of my neck and I knew it would leave a scandalous mark.

"I could fuck you right here, I swear."

I was feeling particularly reckless in that moment. "What's stopping you?"

"Oh, don't tempt me, Bree."

He slipped his hand up my dress and pushed his fingers past the elastic leg of my panties before I could protest. "Miles ..."

"Shhhh...my wife will hear you."

This was all a game to him. Part of the thrill. I didn't want to admit that it was thrilling to me, too, but there was little I could do to deny it as his finger slid easily through my slick folds. I was soaking wet down there.

"You are such a perfect slut."

Miles removed his finger and positioned it outside my panties. He then pushed the crotch of my panties up inside my sopping hole as far as the fabric would allow, moving his fingers around to get my panties fully saturated.

"Take off your underwear and give it to me."

I frowned and looked at him. "Okay. Give me a second ..."

"No. Now. Right here."

"Someone might come around the corner ..."

"So? Just slip them down your legs."

I could feel the heat rising up my neck and onto my cheeks. I didn't want to do it, but I could tell by his expression that he wasn't going to take 'no' for an answer. I nodded and reached up my dress, hooking my fingers over the elastic waistband and sliding the garment down my legs. I nearly fell over as I hurriedly tried to pull my heels through the elastic holes.

I wadded the panties in my palm and discreetly handed them to him, so sure that someone was going to walk around the corner at any moment.

"Doesn't it feel good to be a little naughty?"

Now that the garment was safely in his pocket, I could breathe again. I nodded.

"You're so fucking sexy. We are going to have so much fun together. I need to get back now."

"Wait. I thought ..." Part of the reason I agreed so readily to remove the panties was because I thought he wanted unfettered access to my pussy.

"Save it for later. We'll Skype."

I nodded, unable to completely hide my disappointment.

"I'll work something out for tomorrow. Either lunch or dinner. Will that work?"

I nodded. It was better than nothing.

Miles lifted my chin and gave me a peck on the lips. "Give me an hour." Then he was gone.

I smoothed my dress and combed my fingers through my hair. Taking a deep breath, I walked around the corner, lifted my chin, and set my sights on the exit.

***

Two days later, I found myself at the noon hour sitting at a crowded restaurant perfectly situated between Miles' office and mine. He'd been unable to get away for either lunch or dinner on Wednesday.

As promised, we did have a rather steamy Skype session Tuesday night, in which I did things in front of my computer that I never imagined I would have the guts to do. The thought of it made me shudder, and I hoped he wouldn't ask me to repeat the performance any time soon.

"Hi, baby." Miles leaned over to peck my lips before taking his seat. "Have you been waiting long?"

"No. I was a little late, myself." I'd hoped he would arrive before me.

Miles glanced around the room before picking up his menu. It was clear he was sweeping the place for familiar faces. Being with a married man felt so sordid at times.

"I ordered you an iced tea."

"Perfect. Thanks, baby. Do you know what you want to eat?"

"Yeah."

Miles took another moment reading the menu before folding it in front of him. "How has your day been?"

I nodded. "Good. Yours?"

"This is the best part so far. But that's to be expected. I'm sorry we couldn't do this yesterday."

"It's okay. I mean, we don't have to see each other every day."

"No, we don't have to; but a guy can wish, right?"

I sighed and sat back in my chair. Even if it was a cheap line, it was still sweet of him to say. "I believe you owe me a certain garment. Were you planning to give them back?"

Miles grinned. "No, I can't say that I was."

The waiter arrived with our drinks and took our order. Once we were alone, I leaned forward and frowned at him. "What did you do with them?"

Miles chuckled and lifted his glass of tea to his lips.

"Seriously. Where are they?"

"I don't know where they are, and that's the honest truth."

"What did you do with them, then?"

"I gave them to Nancy."

"You, what!?" I realized that my pitch was attracting attention so I lowered my voice and leaned forward. "What the hell did you do that for?"

Miles shrugged. "I don't know. It seemed like the thing to do at the time. She was sitting there all smug when I came back from the restroom because she knew you had left. I just dropped them on her lap. Right on top of her napkin."

"Holy shit, Miles. What did she do?"

"Oh, it was comical. I wish you could've seen her face. She snatched them up and shoved them in her purse before anyone could see them."

"Did she say anything to you about it?"

"Nope. She acted as though it never happened."

"How bizarre. I don't get her at all."

Miles smiled and shook his head. "It's not for us to understand. It's her way."

"How did you know she wasn't going to freak out?"

Miles shrugged. "I didn't. I mean, not totally. But Nancy has never made a public scene in her life. I was actually shocked she was as sardonic as she was with you. She was raised to be ever so polite regardless of the circumstance."

"I sort of got that impression."

"She's not at all like you."

"Are you implying that I'm rude?"

Miles laughed. "No, not at all. You just aren't scared shitless of what everyone thinks. And you say what's on your mind. It's what I like about you."

"I hope that's not the only part you like."

"Oh, please. You know it's not. I'm working on changing things so I can see you more."

"You are? How?"

"I'm getting Nancy to come clean. We talked in the car on the way home Tuesday night. She likes you."

"You could've fooled me."

"What do you expect? She worries about what people will think of her. A lot. Too much. She didn't want anyone at the restaurant to think she would put up with her husband having an affair with another woman. It just wouldn't sit well with the ladies in her bunco group."

"I guess not."

"She thought you were pretty. Nice. She approves of my choice. It is really something of a minor breakthrough the way she acknowledges your presence in my life now. She asked me this morning if I planned to eat dinner with you."

We didn't have plans for dinner so I tilted my head and raised my eyebrows in question.

"I have to work tonight. We have a group presentation early tomorrow morning. I'll be ordering pizza from the office."

I nodded and sat back in my chair. Miles suddenly looked up, smiled and waved, presumably to someone across the room.

"A peer of my boss."

"Is that going to be a problem?"

"No, not at all. I mean, he's met my wife, but I don't even know if he remembers her or anything. It doesn't matter if he does, quite frankly. It's not like my wife doesn't know."

"True. But you don't care if other people know you're having an extra-marital affair?"

"Nah. Doesn't bother me a bit."

I shook my head. "It's so different for men."

Miles ignored my statement and I was relieved. I didn't want to get into a heavy discussion about dual standards over lunch.

"Anyway, I've been working on Nancy. Little by little."

Our food arrived. I'd forgotten that we'd even ordered.

"I still have a few things to work out, but I was wondering if you had plans for the weekend."

"Any night in particular?"

"The whole weekend."

"Oh! No, no set plans. What do you have in mind?"

"I am working on the details. Can you be packed and ready to go by around 6:30 tomorrow? I intend to leave work early."

"I think I can manage it."

Miles smiled. "Good. It's a date, then."

"You're not going to tell me where we're going or what we're doing?"

Miles grinned as he chewed his food. "I'll tell you on the way."

"How will I know what to pack?"

"Okay. We're not going far and we won't be spending much time in public because I intend to fuck you silly."

I grinned across the table at him. "I see."

"You know what I like. Easy access. No undergarments. Surprise me with the rest. I love lingerie."

"Wow, that's unusual. Most men hate lingerie." I flattened my lips in a straight line and cocked one eyebrow with a sarcastic expression.

"Don't get cute. I'm not afraid to take you over my knee."

"You've made that pretty clear."

"As I recall, you liked it."

I squirmed in my seat. Just the thought of him spanking my bare bottom made my cheeks flush.

Miles huffed, "Yeah, that's what I thought."

The rest of the afternoon flew by, which was highly unusual considering how much I was looking forward to the weekend. It felt like the snap of a finger before 6:30 Friday evening rolled around and Miles was walking through my front door.

"You ready to go?"

"Are we in a hurry?"

"Not really. But if we don't get going, I'll flatten you on that bed and then we'll never get out of here."

"That sounds more like a promise than a threat. Where are we going, anyway?"

"Come on, let's go. I'll tell you in the car."

Miles lifted my canvas bag and slung it over his shoulder.

"Is this it?"

"Yeah."

"You pack light."

"Lingerie doesn't take up much space."

"Mmmmm...I like the sound of that."

He ushered me swiftly to his car and pulled out of my driveway as if we were running late. I sat in the passenger seat staring at him but otherwise trying to patiently wait for him to spill his guts about our destination.

"Stop staring at me. I'm already struggling to drive with this fucking hard-on I have."

"I can take care of that, you know."

Miles growled. "Yes, I know. Believe me, I know. I want to wait until we get there."

I opened my mouth to ask where there was, but stopped. He was negotiating traffic, changing lanes and paying attention to the myriad of traffic lights around the interstate exchange. Judging by his maneuvers, we were about to get on the highway. For our own safety, my question could wait.

I was correct about the direction he was headed and a few moments later, we were traveling south on the tollway that cuts the city vertically in two. We were about to pass my office when he spoke.

"We're spending the weekend at my place."

"Oh, wow. How did you swing that?"

"It took some talking, but Nancy is a smart woman. She knew I was going to bring it up sooner or later."

"Where did she go on such short notice?"

Miles snapped his head toward me for a second to flash me a confused expression before looking back at the road. "She didn't go anywhere. She's making us dinner."

"WHAT!? Miles, NO! No way."

"Why not? What's the problem?"

"What's the problem?"

Miles frowned and shot me one of his signature menacing looks.

I sat back in my seat and lowered my voice. "Sorry, I wasn't expecting this. You should've told me before now."

"Why? So you could back out?"

Yes. "No. So we could talk about it."

Miles smirked as if he'd heard my silent thoughts as loud as my words. "We have another 40 minutes in this car. That's plenty of time."

I wanted to beat the dashboard and stomp my feet. There was nothing I would be able to say to make him change his mind, short of completely ending our relationship. I huffed and turned toward the window to watch the buildings fly by as we curved through the north end of the city.

"It's going to be fine. Nancy agreed to try this out. Hell, it was her idea to cook dinner tonight so you and I could just relax and enjoy ourselves."

"And then what?"

"What do you mean?"

"Does she sleep in the bed with us? Or were you planning on putting me in the guest room?"

"Just the opposite, actually. Nancy has moved into the guest room for the weekend so you and I can share the master."

My jaw dropped as I stared at him with the most exaggerated shocked expression I could muster. "Are you serious?"

"Yes, Bree, I'm serious. It's the best solution."

My palm came to rest on my forehead in total disbelief. "You kicked your wife out of the master bedroom?"

"I didn't kick her out. She volunteered. The guest bed is smaller. Let's face it, if you're sleeping under my roof, I'm going to be next to you, that's all there is to it."

"Oh, God, this is so fucked up."

"I honestly didn't think you'd have this much trouble with it. You've known the situation all along. You've met Nancy. She is totally on-board with all of this. What is the big deal?"

My palm slid down over my eyes with my head resting firmly against the headrest. I didn't even know where to begin. My thoughts were racing around in random patterns so I couldn't make sense of them or even catch a single one to say out loud.

"If it ends up being too uncomfortable for you, for any of us, we'll just pack up and head back to your place."

As we got closer and closer to his part of town, I knew that what he'd proposed was the best I could hope for. He'd worked too hard to get to this point and he wasn't about to take a step backward because the one person who should have the least amount of trouble with the whole thing was being difficult. I nodded.

The remainder of the drive was silent, my mind playing a thousand scenes like mini featurettes during the long drive to Miles' house. None of them ended well.

I kept chastising myself for getting involved. I hated that I liked Miles too much to walk away. It made me feel weak. I always felt weak when I allowed my emotions to rule over my intellect. Maybe that is the very definition of the word.

The car turned off before I even realized we'd stopped.

"We're here. Are you going to be okay?"

I glanced over at Miles. His face was riddled with genuine concern. My silence for the remainder of the trip had undoubtedly made him realize the seriousness of my protests. He managed a weak, questioning smile, and it made my heart drop all the way down into my stomach, it felt.

He really wanted this to work. He was on the brink of having his cake and eating it, too. It was like capturing a unicorn, or getting that crystal-clear snapshot of Bigfoot. I'd always had a special place in my heart for the underdog.

Because let's face it, buddy, the odds are against this working.

I took a deep breath and smiled on the exhale. "I'm going to be fine."

"Are you sure?"

Oh, now that we're here, you're going to give me the option to back out? "I'm sure."

Miles leaned over the center console for a kiss. I met him halfway. Now that we were sitting in his driveway, he seemed to be in less of a hurry. He continued to kiss me deeply for several minutes, and with the passing of each one, I could feel myself relaxing. By the time we pulled apart he had me believing that everything was going to work out. That is, until he spoke.

"We better get inside before one of the neighbors spots us. Nancy would have a hissy fit."

Fuck! As Miles dragged me from the passenger seat toward the door, I managed to ask a vital question. "Does Nancy own a gun?"

Miles rolled his eyes at me as he opened the door. I thought that was a perfectly rational question. As my feet crossed the threshold, he called into the other room. "It's just us, hon."

Miles led me through the dining room and into the kitchen with a death grip on my hand that about had me in a panic. Nancy swiveled toward us. She had been studying a recipe book with a pair of reading glasses balanced on the end of her nose. Peering above the lenses, she smiled directly at me. "Welcome, Bree. It's good to see you again."

I studied her face in search of a hint of sarcasm but could find none. "Thanks. It's good to see you, too."

Miles kissed Nancy on the cheek and I detected a hint of hostility then. She turned back to her reading before he'd pulled away from her completely, cutting short any possibility of that kiss lingering or becoming intimate. I had no idea if that was her normal reaction to him, or a result of the present situation. I swallowed hard to keep my heart from thumping straight up my throat and landing on that kitchen floor.

"I'm going to show Bree around. How long before dinner?"

"Oh, at least 40 minutes. I wasn't sure how much traffic you'd run into."

"It wasn't bad, really. Was it?"

Miles looked over at me and I blinked myself back to the kitchen. The ordinary small talk they were engaging in somehow made the whole situation seem even more surreal. "No, not bad at all." I had no idea about the traffic, but I was in no position to discuss it, so I simply agreed.

"Would you like a glass of wine, Bree?"

I checked the space around Nancy. A half full glass of red wine was within her reach. "Uh, no thanks. Not right now. Thanks."

I winced when I realized that I'd just thanked her twice for offering. I could've sworn I spied a smile tugging at the corner of her mouth before Miles hauled me out of the kitchen by my numb hand.

There wasn't that much to see. It was a modest house with even more modest furnishings. It was fairly obvious that they spent their money on other things, but not so obvious what those things were, other than dining at nice restaurants and driving nice vehicles. I was surprised that Nancy's car was both newer and more pretentious than Miles'.

We reached the master suite last. Miles set my overnight bag and purse on the bed. I hadn't even noticed he'd been carrying them the entire time. "This is where we'll sleep." Miles pulled me into his arms and added, "...among other things."

His hands slid down to cup my ass and my entire body stiffened.

Miles released his grip on me and heaved a sigh. He sucked in a breath to speak, but I interrupted him before he could utter a sound.

"The door is open," I spouted in a loud whisper.

Miles continued to speak in a normal tone. "Yes, I'm aware of that. You think she doesn't know about us?"

"No, that's not it. We don't have to flaunt it, though, do we?"

Miles chuckled. "No. I didn't realize we were."

"Just...Can we shut the door?"

"Actually, no. That's part of the agreement with Nancy. No hiding. No sneaking around. No shut doors."

I tried to get my mind wrapped around that thought. I was so not prepared for a 'no privacy' weekend. But Miles wasn't going to give me any time to work it out. His hands were back on my ass as his teeth tugged at my earlobe.

"It's been too long. I need to be inside you."

He pressed my pelvis to his where I immediately noticed his stiff rod. It was obvious he'd been worked up for some time. I could hardly fathom how he was able to do that in our current situation, but then again, he'd had much longer to work it out in his mind than I'd been afforded. I regretted not accepting Nancy's offer of alcohol.

1...34567...11