Brenda & Co

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Creekman
Creekman
139 Followers

Susie whispered, "You like that? Wen only does anal at these parties. The ladies like him because he is relatively small. I won't let him fuck my ass, so that is all he does at these parties. I like the change to bigger cocks than his. We are both satisfied at the end of the party."

We continued to watch. I had watched porn before, but it was nothing like the real thing with no actors. This was raw fucking. Brenda was making noises as both Fred and Wen fucked her pussy and ass. The guy fucking her face was yelling and grunting. Suddenly he pulled out, grabbed his cock and stroked it until he came on Brenda's face. She was screaming for more. Fred and Wen picked up the pace. Finally, Wen grunted and pulled out of her ass and sprayed his cum on her back. This set Fred off and he must have filled her pussy with his cum. Brenda screamed, "Fuck, yes," and rolled off Fred. Some woman I hadn't met jumped between her legs and started cleaning her pussy. Another woman was all over Fred's cock and someone else was sucking Wen clean. Brenda screamed again as she came.

I was hard as stone. Susie said, "Lets get something to drink and then you can be my first tonight."

In the kitchen I found orange juice to drink. Susie and I talked as I recovered. Her parents had immigrated from Japan, but she was born in the US. Her family kept a traditional Japanese house where the wife is subservient to the husband. She grew up with that, but also enjoyed the american experience and was less subservient to her husband. Wen had immigrated to the US and was finding a balance between his up bringing and the american way of life. Susie indicated that, at times, he had problems with her attitudes towards men and being a business owner. It had caused some tension in their marriage.

About this time a tall eastern Indian woman walked into the kitchen. She was beautiful. She had bright, piercing eyes and a regal manner. Susie introduced us. I didn't catch her name, but she laughed and said, "Everyone calls me M. You can too. My husband is fucking Mary. He's Mathav." I introduced myself and soon the three of us were talking about world events as we stood naked in the kitchen. M had a great body. She was tall, slightly sagging tits, a hairy pussy but was still sexy as hell. I reached out to touch her tits and she laughed as she grabbed my cock.

Finally she said, "Excuse me, but I see Frank is free and I want to spend some time with him. Perhaps we can get together later."

Susie grabbed my cock and said, "Follow me." I followed her up the stairs. She had a wondrous ass. Her skin was smooth, her hair was long, black and silky. She had a small landing strip above her pussy. Her tits were small, but well proportioned to her body. I had my hands on her ass as we went up the stairs. She led me to what was obviously the master bedroom. "Leave the door open. Did Brenda explain the rules?"

"Yes, she did."

Susie dropped to her knees and engulfed my cock. It was like heaven. She was making some swallowing movements with her throat as she slowly pumped her head up and down my cock. Her hands were massaging my balls. I could feel my balls starting to churn, so I reached down and pulled her off my cock. Picking her up, I laid her on the bed, spread her legs and started eating her pussy. She must have liked what I was doing because she pulled my head in as tight as she could. I pumped my tongue in and out of her pussy, then moved towards her clit. I put one finger and then two in her as I licked her. She was moaning, saying things in Japanese and bouncing her ass as I ate her. I found her G-spot and started rubbing that as I sucked on her clit. Her ass came off the bed. Her moans increased in intensity and she exploded on my face. I had never been with anyone that squirted, but she squirted all over my face. I crawled up and pushed my cock into her wet pussy and sucked a nipple into my mouth. The Japanese became non-stop. I had no idea what she wanted, but I kept fucking her. I could feel my cock hitting her cervix and she seemed to be climbing toward a world class orgasm. She stopped breathing and came. She squirted again. My cock was soaked, my balls were wet, she was yelling and I filled her pussy with my spunk. Shot after shot. I was drained and fell to the bed beside her. We spooned and I played with her tits. I think I saw Jill and Joanne in the door way watching as I drifted off to sleep.

I probably slept for an hour. When I woke, I was alone. Getting up, I found a bathroom and then proceeded down the stairs. People were fucking and sucking and eating pussy. It smelled like sex. I saw Brenda eating a woman's pussy. I think it was Mary, but I wasn't sure. Names weren't sticking with me. As I surveyed the room I noticed an older woman sucking Fred. I guessed that was Betty. Brenda was right. For someone her age, she had an awesome body. Her tits were still firm, her ass was tight and she had great legs. I thought I'd like to fuck her before the night was over.

I went to the kitchen and got more juice. It was going to take me a little longer to recover. Half way thru the juice, the older woman walked in licking her lips. Coming over to me, she introduced herself as Betty. I introduced myself as Mike. "Oh, you must be Brenda's new squeeze." and laughed.

"Yup, that's me."

She reached out and started stroking my limp cock.

"It looks like you have been having fun tonight. Have anything left for an old woman like me?"

"I may have in a bit, but only for the beautiful young woman standing in front of me. I'm in recovery mode right now."

"Good, and thank you for the compliment. I'll stay here with you until you're ready and then I want you to fuck me. Jill and Joanne told me about you and said when I was done with you, they were going to fuck you. Hope you're prepared."

We talked. People came and went as we were talking. I saw Brenda eating M's pussy as some guy pounded her from behind. M was screaming dirty words and getting ready to cum. Jill and Joanne were with guys I hadn't met, but when they saw me looking, they waved and laughed. Wen was doing Linda's ass, I think it was Linda, while she sucked a guys dick. A younger woman, I learned later her name was Marti, was enjoying a woman and a man. I watched as they changed positions a couple of times. The room smelled of sex and I was having a hell of a good time.

Finally Betty said, "Lets grab that sofa and you can fuck me. I really need a good fucking and I think you're just the man to give it to me." She kissed me as she dragged me to the sofa.

I laid down and she mounted me cowgirl style. I liked that because she had great tits for me to enjoy as we fucked. Her head was back and she was bouncing on my cock. There was so much moaning and groaning going on in the room that I wasn't sure which was Betty's, but it just added to the atmosphere. Since I had already cum several times, I knew it was going to take a while to cum again. I pounded up into Betty and she yelled, "Yes, fuck me!" We kept pounding away. Betty came without stopping and kept pounding headed for another orgasm.

Now I felt hands on my balls. Looking over I saw Jill bend down and felt her suck my balls into her mouth as Betty was bouncing away. Damn, that felt good. Then Joanne was climbing over my face and lowering her just fucked pussy down and yelling, "Clean me out." Another first for me, but I dove in. A few minutes of this and it all stopped.

Betty said, "Lets take this to a bed upstairs." All four of us separated and headed up the stairs. I really admired all that bare ass in front of me as we climbed the stairs. Fortunately the master bedroom was empty so we got on the bed and arranged ourselves to continue fucking. Jill and Joanne got into a 69 and were eating each others pussy. I played with their asses and rosebuds while Betty slid back on my cock. All three women were moaning and started cuming. I felt my spunk rising and filled Betty's pussy with cum. Jill was quick to start cleaning Betty's pussy and Joanne cleaned my cock.

I was exhausted. I looked towards the door and Susie was there watching.

"May I come in?"

Betty said. 'Please do."

I thought, "Oh no, I can't go any more. What now?"

The girls just got into eating pussy, kissing each other and playing with their tits.

Susie leaned over and said, "Brenda's gone wild again. She is being spit roasted by Tom and John (John turned out to be with Marti) and three guys are jacking off and getting ready to cum on her tits. M's standing by to clean all that spunk up. She's a lucky girl."

I just nodded.

I saw a clock and it said 12:30. No wonder I was tired. Betty stood up and said, "I think it's time for me to leave. I had a great time. We should get together again Mike. I like you." She leaned down, gave my cock a quick suck and left.

Apparently all of us were tired. We spooned together and I fell asleep.

Waking, I had Susie, Joanne and Jill around me curled up together and snoring lightly. Working my way free, I went to the bathroom and then headed downstairs to the kitchen. Walking thru the living room, everyone was asleep either on the floor, a chair, or the sofa. Everyone was still naked. Brenda was there in a 69 position with M while Wen was spooning with her from behind. It appeared I was the first one to wake.

I tried to figure out who wasn't here other than Betty, but could not remember names and faces to sort it out.

I started a pot of coffee, found some orange juice and started waking up. As the coffee finished brewing, I poured myself a cup and M walked in. "Oh, that smells good. May I have some?" Pouring her a cup, others started straggling in and pouring themselves coffee. M reached out and took my cock in hand saying, "I could use some of your cream in my coffee." and started stroking me. I reached out and began playing with her pussy. Everyone else was watching and drinking coffee. Just as I came and M caught my come with her coffee, Brenda walked in laughing.

Picking M up, "Guess I'll have a little breakfast." Sitting her on the island, I started eating her pussy. She came in a matter of minutes. Not a bad breakfast.

Susie began cooking breakfast and everyone gathered around to help and talk about what a great night they had. Wen said, "I got to fuck six women's asses. That's a record for me, and I got Brenda's twice." Joanne and Jill recounted their encounters and Brenda discussed her time with M and Wen. Fred and Frank also talked about their adventures. I bragged about Betty, Jill and Joanne together.

The sex resumed after breakfast, or maybe started during breakfast. All the couples were gone by 11:30. Brenda and I collected our clothes. As we were leaving, Brenda said to Wen, "One more time?" and bent over. Wen laughed, "I may not be able to get hard for a week, so no!" Susie laughed and agreed then turned to me, "how about one last fuck?" She jumped into my arms, Brenda helped get us lined up and I gave Susie one last fuck.

Brenda and I showered together when we got to my place. She was tired and it showed. Neither of us were interested in any more sex that afternoon. Brenda left for her place about 4:00. I sat down, had a drink and dozed off.

The next week was a whirlwind of activity for both Brenda and I. We didn't see each other until Friday evening when we met for dinner at our favorite restaurant. A hug and a kiss felt good. We talked about our week and how busy we were. After dinner we returned to Brenda's house, undressed, made love and went to bed.

Saturday morning was hectic for us both. We each had errands to run, I had to stop by the office for a couple of things. Around noon, my phone rang, it was Brenda, "Hey hon, do we have any plans for tonight? I can't remember."

"No, nothing special. Thought we would sit around the house and have a nice relaxed evening and maybe I'll have some pussy pie! Why, what's up?"

"Betty called and wondered if we would like to come over for burgers and some fun. Jill and Joanne will be there. Their husbands are out of town at some golf tournament. Sounds like it could be fun. Whatda ya think?"

"Sure, let's do it. What time? Do we need to bring anything?"

"I don't know, I'll call Betty back, tell her we're coming and find out time and what we can bring. Why don't you plan on picking my up at five unless I call you back with a different time."

"See ya at five."

Betty needed hamburger buns and some beer. We picked that up and headed out. She lived out further than I realized. The house was large, on a large lot with trees and shrubs spread around a well manicured lawn.

We heard noise coming from behind the house, so walked around to see Betty, Joanne and Jill playing in the pool naked. I put the beer in the cooler, striped and caught up with Brenda who was already in the pool. The girls started splashing me, diving between my legs to rub against my cock and balls and trying to dunk me. It wasn't long before they succeeded.

Eventually, we all got out, grabbed a beer and sat around naked talking. Betty reached over and casually started playing with my dick. The other girls watched as I got stiff. Jill yelled, "I gotta fuck" and straddled the lounge chair, Betty lined everything up and Jill sat on my cock. Betty sat on my face. I reached up to find their tits, but the girls were sharing tongue and fondling each other. I found their asses and played with them. I vaguely heard some moaning, but with Betty's legs around my ears, I was having difficulty hearing.

With Jill bouncing on my cock and Betty playing with her tits, she started cuming. With a scream, she was over the top. Betty came next flooding my face with her cum and I exploded in Jill's pussy. Betty and Jill collapsed against each other and I tried to lift Betty off my face so I could breath easier.

When I got clear of Betty and Jill, I looked over and Brenda and Joanne were buried in each others pussy and soon flooded each other with girl juice.

We took a break and started the burgers. I had another beer. Dinner was soon over and I jumped back into the pool. Soon the girls were in as well and focused on each other. I needed recovery time. Betty was sitting on the edge of the pool and Brenda swam over, spread her legs and began eating. Jill jumped on the edge and Joanne was between her legs. Eventually both Betty and Jill came again and then the girls swapped positions with Betty eating Brenda and Jill eating Joanne.

The night continued in much the same manner. Before the night was over, I had fucked Betty, Jill and Joanne.

Around 10:00, Brenda and I left. Jill and Joanne planned to spend the night with Betty.

Dropping Brenda off at home, I continued on to my condo. Once again I was exhausted and Sunday I needed to do some work. I guess that's the price when you own your own business.

Brenda and I saw each other off and on over the next few weeks. We would spend the night together, fuck and then it was on to work for both of us. Brenda was doing a lot of traveling to various regional districts. I'm not sure what she did at each district, but it kept her very busy and on the road. I was working on getting projects completed, proposals prepared, negotiating new contracts, renegotiating old contracts, dealing with insurance companies and a host of other issues that needed dealing with.

For the next six months, Brenda and I saw each other randomly. We talked on the phone, but between her schedule and mine, it was difficult to get together. On the weekends we were together, there was always work or something associated with work that kept us busy. We did get in a fuck whenever we were together.

A holiday weekend finally came and Brenda and I were together. We woke up late on Saturday morning after a night of sex, had a leisurely breakfast and just relaxed. That evening, we went to a bar and then to dinner. After getting back to my place, we stripped. I ate her pussy she sucked my cock. Then we fucked and I filled her pussy with come. Sunday was more of the same. As we finished fucking Sunday afternoon, we lay in bed relaxing with her fingers playing in my chest hair.

"Mikey, I have some good news and some bad news. Which do you want first?"

"Uh, this isn't another party is it?"

"No, which do you want first, good or bad?"

"Uh, ok, lets try the good news first."

"I have been promoted to district manager."

"Congratulations, which district did you get? Wait, I suppose this means you are going to be traveling even more than you already do, right? Is that the bad news?"

"Well, yes and no. I am being assigned the asian district and will be spending the next two years in Tokyo. I will probably only get back here once or twice a year. I'm selling the house, contents and car. I leave in a month."

She pulled me closer to her.

"Shit, congratulations, but what about us?"

"I haven't figured all that out yet. But, usually this is the last step before a VP position and the asian district is our biggest and most profitable district. It's a hell of an opportunity for me and I just can't pass it up. I hope you understand. I don't want to be separated from you, but it's important to me. Please understand."

I didn't know what to say. We were both career oriented. Her with her company and I with my business. We had never talked about marriage or even living together. It still was a shock that was going to take some time to accept the fact that we wouldn't be together after the end of the month.

Reaching over, I gave her a kiss, pulled her even closer and we made love again. We had a month to work things out.

That month turned out to be extremely busy for both of us. We saw each other maybe once a week and talked three or four times a week. She was traveling and shit hit the fan at my company. Finally a few days before she was scheduled to leave we were able to get together. We did a lot of talking and fucking. Our last day together was Thursday. She was flying out on Friday afternoon.

"Mikey, I have some more news for you."

"Shit, I hope it isn't any worse than what you told me last time."

"No, I think you'll like it."

"Well?"

"I spoke with Betty this week. She's willing to spend weekends and any weekday night with you if you want. She is quite taken with you. The parties have been fewer and further apart and she has needs that aren't being taken care of. She would really like it if you don't mind fucking an older woman."

"Huh, you mean you are setting me up with Betty so I have someone to fuck while you are gone?"

"That's not what I meant, but I guess that's an accurate assessment of what I am saying."

"And I have to give you an answer now before you leave tomorrow?"

"Of course not. I'll give you Betty's phone number and if you want you can call her. I'm just letting you know that she is willing and it WOULD help her out."

" I don't know. I need to sleep on it. I wish you had told me earlier."

"We only talked yesterday and today about it. I couldn't tell you any earlier."

"Let's go to sleep and I'll think about it."

Friday morning we made love for the last time in what was going to be a long time. She didn't ask me about Betty, but I found a piece of paper with her phone number on my desk. I set it aside. Later I drove her to the airport and watched as she cleared security and walked down the concourse. I wondered if I would see her again.

Work continued to be hectic, but I did get a text saying she had arrived in Tokyo and had gotten settled in her apartment. I sent her a text saying I was thinking of her and missed her. She sent me a text saying the same thing.

The first week went by and then the second. We continued to trade texts but she was busy and so was I. The frequency of texts slowly dropped off to one or two a week.

Creekman
Creekman
139 Followers