Brenda & Co

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another week passed. I got home late Friday night, poured myself a bourbon, sat down on the sofa, closed my eyes and tried to relax. The phone rang. Now what?

"Hi Mike. It's Betty. How are you?"

"Hi Betty. I'm good. It's been a long busy week. I'm sitting here having a drink and relaxing. What's up with you?"

"I'm in the neighborhood and was wondering if you wanted to join me for a drink some where?"

"How bout stopping by here. I've got some wine and bourbon. I'm just not ready to go back out tonight. I'm getting ready to order Chinese if you're interested."

"Sure, if you don't mind. I'll be there in about 10 minutes."

"Ok, see you then."

The door bell rang and I greeted Betty. She looked great. I had forgotten how attractive she was. Pouring her a glass of wine we talked about Brenda, apparently they had exchanged texts almost every day and Brenda had asked if I had called her yet. Before we got into that discussion, the bell rang again and it was dinner. We talked over dinner. Apparently Brenda had sent me some text that I hadn't responded to and she was worried about me. She asked Betty to stop by and check up on me. At first, I was pissed, but then realized she cared about me enough to have her friend make sure I was alright. We continued to talk about a wide range of topics. Finally, she stood up, started picking up the left over food, plates, etc and poured us each another drink.

As she bent over to set my drink down, she caught me looking down her blouse. She stayed bent over, looked me in the eye and said,

"Do you miss having some tits in your life? Mine are available."

I pulled her down and kissed her hard with as much tongue as I had. I also reached out and cupped her tits through her blouse. A small moan escaped her lips. I realized I was hungry for a woman's touch, smell, and body. Releasing my hold on her, I stood up, reached for her blouse and began to unbutton it. She reached for my zipper and buckle to open my pants. It was a bit of a key stone cop action, but we were finally naked, hugging and kissing each other. Her body pressing against mine was wonderful. I could feel her nipples harden as we kissed. My cock climbed towards being stone hard. She grabbed my ass and I grabbed hers. We didn't stop kissing. She pressed her groin against my cock and rubbed it hard.

Separating, we caught our breath and looked each other in the eye. Pushing her down on the sofa, I spread her legs and admired her clean shaven pussy. It was wet with desire. I had to lick it, but first I wanted to suck on those hard nipples. I licked them while my hand played with her other tit. Pulling, pinching, rolling while I sucked, licked and bit the other one, Betty was moaning with pleasure.

Pulling off her tit but keeping one in my hand, I ran my tongue down her belly to her mound and then to her slit. Using my free hand, I spread her lips and found her magic button. I started to lick and suck her clit. My fingers found the entrance to her pussy and slowly first one and then a second entered. Curling my fingers up, I found her g-spot and started rubbing and finger fucking her. She was moaning and screaming and bouncing her ass. She pulled my head against her clit. A few minutes of this and she came, her juices wetting my hand and chin. I licked her pussy and poked my tongue in.

"Oh fuck, does that feel good. Don't stop, more, make me come again. Fuck, fuck, fuck, YES I'm coming again. FUCK YES!!"

She rode the orgasmic express to the stars. I curled up to her and held her as she slowly came down off her high. Her heart rate slowed, her breathing returned to normal. Looking at me, she smiled and pulled me into a tongue dancing kiss.

"Now it's my turn."

She slid her tits down my chest, over my cock and balls and engulfed my cock. It had been three weeks since Brenda and I had sex before she left. I wasn't going to last long.

I whispered, "I'm not going to last long, and when I come, it is going to be a boat load."

She didn't even pause, she just kept looking at me as she pumped her lips up and down my cock. She must have felt my balls tighten and my cock swell because she buried her face in my pubic hair and I erupted. My juice kept coming and coming. I don't even know how many spurts I had. It seemed to go on and on.

Slowly she pulled off my cock. Then licked it and sucked it again to make sure she had drained my balls.

"Seems you needed this as much as I did." She then licked my cock again as it softened.

"Will you stay the night?"

"Of course I'll stay the night. I'll stay as long as you want, but I do have to leave Sunday afternoon."

I pulled her up, grabbed some water and headed for the bedroom. Getting into bed, we spooned and were soon asleep.

We never got dressed Saturday. We sat naked, talked, fucked, sucked, ate, ordered pizza, fucked some more and fell asleep early.

Sunday I woke up to a blow job. Her pussy was right above my mouth and I ate her to a glorious orgasm just as I erupted in her mouth. We showered together and I admired her long legs and tight ass. For some reason, that is all I wanted to touch. The skin was smooth and flawless. I kissed both legs and her ass until the water got cold.

Dressing, she said, "Don't wait to call or you can come to my place, but please don't wait so long next time." She kissed me and walked out.

We got together frequently after that. Sometimes Jill and Joanne were there. Susie and Wen were having martial problems so we didn't see much of them. One time she came over and brought Marti with her. A 50 something woman and a 20 something woman are quite a combination. The two of them together wore me out, plus they put on a couple of inspiring shows with a double ended dildo and vibrators. My erection lasted longer than 4 hours!

It had been 9 months since Brenda had left. She was due back in the US next week. She and I had been trading texts almost daily for the last six months. She was wearing herself out with working all day, business dinners in the evening and then preparing for the next days agenda. She complained about the lack of sex and told me to start taking vitamins.

Betty and I got together Friday night for a fuck session. She was planning to leave Sunday again. Brenda was due in on a red eye Tuesday evening.

Saturday evening, Betty and I ordered Chinese in, fucked on the sofa and fell asleep. It must have been 3 AM. Someone was shaking me, "Mike, Mike, wake up. I need a fuck."

"Betty, let me sleep, we can fuck in the morning."

"I'm not Betty. Mike, wake up. It's Brenda and I'm horny as hell. Wake up, I need to be fucked, come on, wake up."

"Huh, what, whoa, Brenda?"

She was standing there naked, shaking me awake. Betty was slowly coming around too.

"Fuck, I'll get you hard." With that she sucked my cock in her mouth and went to work making it hard. Betty slowly opened her eyes and saw Brenda sucking on me. Reaching over she stuffed a finger in Brenda's pussy and started pumping away. When she had me sufficiently hard, she swung her leg over me and rammed her pussy down on my cock.

"Oh fuck, I need this. It feels so fucking good. YES, YES,YES."

Betty moved to Brenda's tits and started sucking. A difficult task as fast as Brenda was bouncing on my cock, but she managed somehow.

About a minute into the fuck, Brenda yells, "YES, YES. I'm fucking cuming, oh fuck, feels good, shit, here it cums!" She rode her orgasmic express to the stars but didn't stop bouncing on my cock.

"Again, yes, fuck, again." Off she went again. Collapsing on my chest, she slowly came back to planet earth. As she pulled herself together, she pulled Betty to her and shared a long tongue dancing kiss. Next she did the same with me.

"Fuck, did I need that. Nine fucking months without a cock. Vibrators are not all that great. I'm exhausted. Let's go to bed. I'll explain everything in the morning."

Betty and I woke up about the same time. Quietly getting out of bed, we showered together, slipped something on and went to the kitchen. Making coffee and breakfast, we discussed last nights events and concluded that Brenda must have got her work done early, caught an earlier flight, got lucky with her connections and showed up at the condo. We'd have to wait for Brenda to wake up to find out if we were close to right.

About 10:00, Betty stood up, pulled me close, kissed me and said, "Time for me to go. Let me know when you want to get together again. Brenda and I will probably talk sometime during the week and I'll get the full story from her."

I looked in on Brenda, but she was still sound to sleep, curled up to a pillow and snoring softly. I closed the bedroom door and went to the other room to do some work.

About 1:30, I heard the toilet flush, looked up as Brenda walked in naked, rubbing her eyes.

"Got any coffee? I need it bad."

Standing, I gave her a kiss and hug, "Welcome back to the US and my home. I missed you."

I handed her coffee. Sitting down, we sat next to each other. She pulled her legs up, put her head on my shoulder and slowly sipped her coffee. It was nice having her next to me again.

"Where's Betty?"

"She had to leave, said she would talk with you sometime during the week."

"K."

"So how did you get away early?"

It was pretty much the way Betty and I guessed. She lost some luggage as connecting flights were tight, but expected it would show up in a few days.

Sitting her cup down, she curled back up to me, put her hand on my cock and fell back to sleep. I let her sleep. I also had to get up, so I laid her down on the sofa, got a blanket and covered her up. She smiled, made some mewing noise, wiggled her ass and drifted off to sleep.

Finally around 4:00 she came to, sat up, yawned, stretched, stood, walked over to me, put her arms around my neck and gave me a toe curling kiss.

"Now, I'm ready for a really good fucking. Let's go to the bedroom. You have too many clothes on also."

I picked her up, turned her upside down and started eating her pussy, she pulled my cock out and started sucking. A few minutes of that and I laid her on the bed and we continued to 69.

Finally, I got my clothes off. Brenda pulled me down, rolled on top of me, sat on my cock and we started fucking. I drove myself up into her as she was pile driving down on me. A flush developed on her tits and worked its way up to her face. Her head was thrown back and she was saying, "YES, YES, YES!" I shoved my finger in her ass and she came hard. A few seconds later and I erupted, filling her pussy with my cum. She fell forward on my chest, put her arms around my neck and just laid there. After a few minutes, she sat up,

"You have no idea how good that felt. I was really getting desperate and when I walked in last night, saw you and Betty laying there naked sleeping, I lost it. I needed to fuck. It felt wonderful."

"You can wake me any time for a fuck. Glad you're here. How bout a shower, then we can go get a light dinner somewhere and you can tell me all about Tokyo."

Dinner was a quiet meal at a small Italian Restaurant with red checkered table clothes, etc.

Her time in Tokyo had been extremely stressful. She was working 12 to 14 hour days, six days a week and resting on Sunday. She hadn't had time to take in any of the sights that Tokyo and Japan were famous for. She did ride the bullet train several times, but it was business and she always had co-workers with her. She was home for 10 days and then would go back for about 15 months. If all went well, she would then be transferred back to the US and corporate headquarters for another assignment.

She spent the 10 days at my condo. She went into the office every day, but kept it to 10 hours. She took the weekend off and we went to an art & crafts show, had dinner out and spent the rest of the time naked and in each others arms. Betty and Joanne came over for a night and that got wild.

At the end of the 10 days, Brenda left to go back to Tokyo and Betty and I picked up again. We would be together once during the week and usually the weekends. Sometimes Jill and/or Joanne would join us. Betty or I were keeping Brenda abreast of our fun via texts and emails, sometimes with photos. About 10 months after Brenda left, Susie showed up with Betty. She and Wen were divorced. That broke up the swingers group and no one had picked up the hosting responsibilities.

Susie had been keeping a low profile during the divorce proceedings, but now that the divorce was final she could play. We did a lot of fucking that night. I ate her, she sucked me, she ate Betty and they 69'd while I fucked them from behind. While I was recovering, they started rubbing their pussy's together and playing with their tits. I recovered quickly, stuck my cock between them and came all over both sets of tits. Both girls thought that was really hot.

It had been 15 months since Brenda had left. Betty and I had just finished fucking when my phone beeped. It was Brenda. She was headed home in a couple of days and was flying in a corporate plane so there would only be fuel stops. Once in the air, she would send us her arrival information.

I met her at the executive airport. She cleared customs and ran into my arms. We kissed as I was swinging her around. She whispered in my ear, "Let's get the fuck out of here and fuck. I'm sooooo horny."

We grabbed her luggage and left for the condo. In the car, she pulled her panties off from under her skirt, then the bra was off. She reached over and rubbed my cock. "Won't this thing go any faster?"

Turning the corner, I pulled into the garage. As the door closed, her skirt and blouse came off and she was tearing at my belt and pants. Opening the door, I stood. She pulled my pants down and sucked my cock in. She was a starving woman that suddenly had a table full of food and she was going to get it all. Pulling out of her, she climbed out of the car, laid back on the hood, wrapped her legs around my ass, lined my cock up with her pussy, pulled me in saying,

"Now fuck me as hard as you can. I can't wait any longer so get that cock pumping and fill this pussy. I want orgasms and lots of them."

I pounded her, kissed her and squeezed her nipples. She started having small little orgasms. I kept pounding away. The closer she got the more she screamed, saying, "YES, YES, oh fuck, YES, HARDER, YES, I'm coming!" Off she went on the orgasmic express. I kept fucking away, she opened her eyes, laughed and went for another ride.

As she came back to earth, I picked her up, thru her over my shoulder in a fireman's carry and headed into the condo. She started kicking and yelling for me to put her down, but I slapped her ass and headed straight to the bedroom. Dumping her on the bed, I finished taking my shirt off, got on the bed on my knees and pulled her legs up to my shoulders and shoved my cock into that hot, wet pussy.

"Oh goody goody, Mikey is going to fuck me." and laughed. I fucked her as hard and fast as I could. When my balls started churning, I reached under her, pushed my finger in her ass and un-leashed a geyser of cum into her pussy. Then I pulled out and sprayed her tits as well. She exploded with her own orgasm I fell to the side of her to catch my breath. She was cleaning my spunk off her tits with a finger and then licking her finger clean while looking at me with a huge smile on her face.

Brenda had been back in the states for about a month. She had moved in with me until things got settled at work and she knew for sure that she was going to be staying in town before buying another house.

While she had been in Japan, my business had continued to grow. Revenues had almost doubled over the past two years and we were doing projects up to about $15 Million. I had gone out and bought an Audi S5 to celebrate the companies growth. Brenda really liked the car and bought an Audi A6 with some bonus money she had been given. We talked about buying a house together if she were staying in town. Nothing was definite but the talking led to some wild sex although she didn't want to be tied up again which was fine by me.

A few months had gone by, we had just completed an energetic fuck. Brenda was curling my chest hair with her finger and her head was on my shoulder.

"Mikey, want to go to a party with me?"

"I don't know, is this a swingers party or an office party?"

"Office party."

"Huh, do you really want me to go? "

"You can't tell anyone because its not public knowledge, but I'm going to be named the new executive vice president. Bobby James is retiring and with my success in Japan, the board had to give me serious consideration. It was unanimous."

"CONGRATULATIONS!! Of course I'll go. When is it?"

"A week from Saturday. This will be a black tie affair, so get you tux out and dusted off, if you have one."

She rolled on top of me and we fucked for another hour. When finished, I held her close and we went to sleep.

The week flew by as all weeks seemed to lately. We still slept together every night and got up together. Sex was not every day, but still met our needs. Saturday came, the party began at 7:00 pm.

We walked in together. I was wearing a tux and Brenda was dressed to kill in a Little Black Dress that came to her knee and showed just a little cleavage. She was wearing a diamond necklace and matching ear rings that I had given her in honor of her promotion. She had her hair done that afternoon. She looked like a million bucks. Heads turned as we entered and it was evident that the announcement had not been a very well kept secret.

We mingled with everyone. Joe , head of maintenance, and his wife Mary even came up said hi and congratulated Brenda. All seemed to know Brenda and many seemed to know me. At the appropriate time we were escorted to a table, served dinner and wine, and the announcement was officially made. A huge cheer went up, not only was Brenda the first female Executive VP, but also the youngest in company history. She smiled, made a few brief remarks and then returned to me. There was music for dancing. We danced a few times. Brenda seemed to be congratulated individually by everyone there. She excused herself to use the restroom. When she returned she slipped something into my hand and asked me to keep it for her. It was her panties. It was hours before we could escape and get out of there.

Getting back to the condo, we fucked on the hood of her car. Then we fucked in the foyer, then the living room, then the bedroom. When we were done, Brenda threw her arms around my neck, we pressed our bodies together and kissed a long passionate kiss. We fell asleep embracing each other as hard as we could.

Our lives were busy as ever. We did buy a house together and I sold the condo. We talked about hosting a swingers group but decided that with her position and mine, that we should be more discrete and keep our parties small with just Betty, Jill and Fred, Joanne and Frank, and Susie.

It has been three years. Brenda's company has seen good growth and now she is being considered for the presidents position. My company is getting good press in various trade journals and there is speculation that I am going to take the company public. I'm not sure I want to run that large of a company with share holders and all that entails.

Brenda and I were laying in bed talking about all that was going on in our lives. We had also fucked for the third time that day. As we lay there, Brenda started curling my chest hair with her finger as her head lay against my neck.

"Mikey?"

"Yesssss?"

"Let's throw a party. We'll have Betty, Jill, Joanne, Susie and a couple of others from the old swingers group over and go wild for the night. What da ya think?"