Brenda and Connie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie, Bruce & Sherry were momentarily frozen to the spot when Brenda dived under the table. They still had not moved significantly when Brenda remerged from underneath the table. As Brenda popped back up to her seat she looked directly at Sherry and made eye contact with her, while she, Sherry, was hurriedly replacing her boobs back into her bra.

Brenda opened her mouth wide and everyone at the table could see that her mouth was full of sperm. She then closed her mouth and visibly swallowed leaving no doubt to her table companions and onlooker at what she was doing. Then she opened her mouth wide again displaying her now empty cavity. Then Brenda spoke:

"Thank you Sherry for your concern about Harry's romantic needs. But as you can see those needs are being addressed so you don't have to worry unduly. I believe Harry will not avail himself of your services for now."

Sherry now red in the face huffed away back to her table. Connie started laughing hysterically. As she continued laughing she was able to sputter:

"Oh Brenda! I guess you had the right idea about preparing for this date but it looks like you should have gone another round."

Bruce queried:

"What are you talking about Connie?"

Since Brenda was audacious enough to give a blow job in public, Connie had no qualms about teasing Brenda some more. She was not being malicious as she thought Brenda was beyond being embarrassed and would not be offended. So Connie replied:

"Well you see when we were getting ready for tonight; Brenda had confessed to me that she was fearful that she would jump Harry's bones as soon as she saw him. I caught Brenda in an act designed to curb this unseemly tendency. Now I need not elaborate on Brenda's action since anything that happens in our room stays in our room. Suffice it to say that whatever Brenda did, it obviously proved not to be adequate enough for the purpose."

Brenda now beet red from embarrassment, but undaunted and caught up in the spirit of Connie's sense of humor, was able to retort:

"Hey, I would like to point out that I was able to restrain myself until we got here. At least I did not jump Harry's bones right there on the floor of the dormitory lobby when we first met tonight."

Everyone laughed and Harry having recovered from his own embarrassment added:

"As for myself I am most happy to learn that my romantic needs are now being taken care of and in good hands. I am delighted that I no longer need to concern myself on this score."

Connie chuckled:

"I detect a pun there, Harry. I will credit your wit to surmise it was intended."

Everyone laughed some more and a delightful meal ensued. The double date proved to be entirely successful as each participant found the company convivial. As they left the restaurant everyone was in high spirits but none more so than Brenda. She was especially pleased with her table companions because none of them were uneasy with her face.

Now Connie of course had become completely accustomed with her face so there was no surprise there. As for Harry, since presumably he was wanting to and was expecting to fuck her that night, it was natural for him to gaze at her throughout the night without exhibiting any disgust. However it was most gratifying that Connie's boyfriend, Bruce, betrayed no sign of aversion of her person and did not avoid any eye contact.

Because of her hideous face, Brenda was accustomed to people shunning her either overtly or surreptitiously. Even her parents would occasionally flinch when looking upon her. Her sister Linda was the only person who consistently and genuinely looked at her as a normal person. The total unwavering acceptance by her dinner companions was so rare for Brenda that she could not be grateful enough.

Her cunt was getting wet though not out of gratitude but from Harry's attentive gaze. Harry's gaze unmistakably signaled that he found her attractive and fuckable. Having been until recently shut out from being an object of any sexual desire, Harry's lascivious adoring attentions to her cast her into euphoria. She became impatient that they had Connie and Bruce with them to drop off at Bruce's apartment as she needed Harry's luscious body for herself without delay. As Harry was driving, Brenda grabbed Harry's cock through his pants to reassure her frayed nerves. Of course this move put a strain on Harry's driving ability.

Meanwhile when Bruce and Connie got into Harry's Hummer in the back seats they became oblivious to Harry & Brenda. Connie hiked the skirt of her dress without any embarrassment and sat on Bruce's lap facing him. She started kissing him and with one hand was caressing his cock. He in turn was able to place his hands under her dress and rub her ass. They both were shamelessly moaning as they were stirring up their passions. Harry's concentration on driving the Hummer safely was certainly being put to a severe test.

After they dropped off Bruce & Connie at Bruce's apartment, Brenda slumped over so that she had her face in Harry's crotch. Brenda had not unzipped Harry's fly or freed his cock from his shorts and pants. Keeping the situation intact Brenda opened her mouth and closed over his cock and pants. She did not suck his staff as she would have if it was free and naked. Instead she administered a series of nips and bites of his cock under his pants. Brenda involuntarily was moaning in undisguised pleasure. The novelty of this type of oral stimulation of his cock was driving Harry crazy. He was able to drive the Hummer back to his apartment but afterwards when recalling this; Harry had to marvel how lucky they had been that he had not crashed that night.

Once they got into Harry's apartment curiously enough, they did not instantly attack each other. The sexual tension and the build up throughout the night to this point, might have suggested a furious and frantic coupling would ensue. Buoyed by the certainty of uninterrupted time they instead commenced a long tender kissing foreplay. They simply embraced without further touching and allowed their kissing to slowly fan a smoldering passion. As they were simultaneously getting aroused they drifted towards the bedroom while continuing kissing.

Once they were fully in Harry's bedroom, Harry's cock was fully erect and Brenda's cunt was thoroughly moist. They broke their kiss and automatically disrobed. As Harry saw Brenda's truly beautiful female naked body he gasped as he had forgotten how gorgeous she was. So he chirped:

"My God Brenda you have a truly great and magnificent bod."

Brenda beamed and turned around. She bent down to a forty-five degree angle and spread her ass cheeks to expose both her ass and cunt. She turned her head to make eye contact with him and asked:

"You like?"

"Oh yes!"

Harry scooted down to Brenda's ass and much to her delight he started to lick her rear rosebud opening. Brenda squeaked:

"Oh my! Oh my gosh! Oh that feels so good! You didn't have to do this but oh am I glad you did."

As he continued licking her ass hole she could feel her female juices ooze out of her cunt and moistening her pubic hair. She started moaning as the feel of his tongue was so good; it was heavenly. It occurred to her that he might be having ideas of violating her ass and she became even more excited in anticipation. She knew it would hurt as his cock was big, but she knew she would love it. She was getting slightly uncomfortable in her standing bent position, although she would have liked the licking to continue some more. So she took the initiative and cooed:

"Oh yes Harry! God that feels so good. You sure have a wicked tongue. Are you perhaps preparing me for something more exciting in this area?"

Harry thought, 'Damn for being virtually a virgin she sure is aggressive in sex.' So he brusquely replied:

"You mean to say you would like me to shove my cock up your ass?"

Brenda giggled and responded:

"Crudely but succinctly put sir, but yes I would love to have your cock shoved up my ass. I would rephrase it by saying that I would enjoy having your magnificent manhood maneuver in my dainty rear love canal. I believe the technical term is that I want to be sodomized."

Harry could not help but laugh at Brenda's outrageous remarks. He did not lose his erection though so he gruffly replied in kind:

"A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet. A cock in ass by any other name is still a cock in ass. So hop in bed my saucy wench, face down on the pillow, on your knees with your ass sticking up in the air."

"Oh you sweet talker, Harry! How can a girl resist such delightful entreaties?"

She did as instructed. She placed her head to the side on the pillow and pulled her knees up to elevate her body forty-five degrees. With her ass up in the air she spread her legs as wide as possible to provide easy access. She deliberately wiggled her ass as she boldly declared:

"Come and get it big boy."

As a courtesy Harry was going to get some Vaseline to ease the penetration. However Brenda's taunting to instigate the sodomy removed his concern for her comfort. So he placed himself on his knees at Brenda's ass and started inserting his cock into her anus. Notwithstanding the lack of lubrication, he did try to be as gentle as possible and was primed to stop and withdraw if necessary as soon as she protested.

God did that hurt! Brenda was expecting discomfort but she was shocked at the intensity of the pain. The pain was rolling over in waves as she felt she was being torn apart. But as she was the instigator of this act she was determined not to wimp out and beg him to stop. So she periodically grunted in an unladylike manner and started perspiring profusely as she felt Harry's monster cock relentlessly move up her rectum.

Finally the entire length of Harry's cock was inside her and his balls slapped against her buttocks. He could not believe it as Brenda was the first girl that was able to accept his entire cock in her ass. He asked somewhat worriedly:

"Are you OK, Brenda?"

"Yes I'm fine. Just hold on for a moment. I need to adjust to the feel of your monster cock inside me."

As Brenda flicked some sweat of her nose she was getting accustomed to the invasion of her body. The pain was still noticeable but the throbbing had ebbed. Instead a tingle of pleasure was becoming discernable. The erotic pleasure started increasing drowning out the sense of pain. Soon she was smiling in ecstasy as her intuition that she would enjoy the sodomy had proved to be accurate. So she gushed:

"OK big boy just start fucking me. Don't worry about anything just keep pumping your cock in me. I am your ass slave and I love your cock. Please don't stop. Just do me."

Harry did not need a second invitation and he started fucking her ass. Despite the lack of lubrication, Brenda kept urging him to fuck her harder and faster. He marveled at Brenda's responses. She was moving her body in sync with him. As he picked up speed so did she. She alternated between grunting and moaning and she became increasingly louder. Their frantic copulation soon brought them both to mutually intense climaxes. Neither one were silent as their orgasms overwhelmed their senses. When it was over Brenda responded:

"Oh thank you! Thank you Harry! That was a trip."

Harry asked somewhat skeptically:

"You actually liked it? Was it not painful? I did not use any lubricant to make it more comfortable."

"Oh yes I loved it. Yes it did hurt a little at first but once I got used to your cock in me it was pure pleasure. I knew I would love it."

"Tell me something Brenda. I knew you were not a virgin when we met."

Brenda interrupted:

"Yes technically I was not a virgin when we first got together. But my previous experiences were nothing to write home about, so in essence you are my true first real authentic lover."

"Yes well that is my point exactly. You have had little sexual experience but you speak and act like a woman very self assured in sex. You are not hesitant whatsoever. Hell I don't know of any girl that would have done what you did at the restaurant."

"Oh I don't know about that. Sherry Lynne did not seem to have any problem in flashing her boobs at you."

"She was just desperate at wanting to fuck. But if the positions were reversed she would never have dared to give me a hand job never mind a blow job in public."

"Well I guess I am just a natural born slut and a whore. My older sister certainly is. I believe she had fucked every guy in our high school as well as the neighboring high school. When she attended community college I am sure she fucked her fair share of guys there. Now she is living in Grand Rapids and I am sure she is not staying in her apartment alone at nights."

"Just because your sister is a slut and a whore does not make you one."

"Oh I don't know. I have always envied my sister and her sluttish ways. I believe had my face not become disfigured because of my accident, I would have given my sister competition for the title of school whore."

"Well then I guess it is selfish of me to be thankful of your disfigured face as otherwise I would have had lots of competition to beat off to get at your body."

"Oh Harry you have such a magnificent and gorgeous cock and body. Even if I was attractive to others, once I had you the others would no longer be in the picture, But enough of this speculative talk. I am getting hot and bothered again. Why don't you shove that magnificent and gorgeous cock into my pussy and make me scream. You know I like to think that my pussy is the natural home for your cock and it hasn't been there yet tonight."

Harry naturally complied. They fucked with a ferocity quite unexpected considering their previous sexual activity. After that night Harry was no longer puzzled by his friend's infatuation. Just as Bruce had intimated, Harry knew Brenda was his WOMAN.

Meanwhile speaking of Bruce and Connie, they were experiencing an equivalent steamy night. Although their relationship had been in existence for not much more than a month in duration, they interacted with each other with a familiarity as if they had been lovers for years. They seemed to intuitively know each other's wants and needs and unerringly catered to them.

Consequently, once in Bruce's apartment, Connie wordlessly marched into his bedroom. She removed all her clothes and got onto the bed. On her knees with her head on the pillow she reached behind with her hands and spread her ass cheeks to expose her nether regions.

Bruce also reacted automatically and without any hesitancy. After getting naked he climbed onto the bed and positioned himself at her rear. With the easy access provided by Connie, Bruce began licking and slobbering her genitalia. Connie was moaning and groaning in pleasure at the oral stimulation. He started concentrating exclusively on her anus. The rosebud opening gaped at his continuous licking. He was able to stick his tongue past the sphincter ring muscles and ream it. Connie sighed deeply and groaned passionately leaving no doubt in Bruce's mind of her enjoyment to his actions.

Bruce moved up and with his cock in hand guided it to penetrate her sweet and luscious rear love canal. Connie was so absorbed in the sexual pleasure of the moment that her brain did not register any pain sensations despite his dry entry. All she was cognizant of was that she was stuffed by his marvelous manhood and she loved the feeling. She began grunting like an animal at his thrusts. She moved her hips to meet his thrusts and experience the deepest penetration possible. The stroking of his cock inflamed the passions in each of them and it was not too long a time when each reached an exquisite climax. As he was ejaculating in her ass she was in the throes of an intense orgasm. She could not prevent herself from screeching simply:

"Ohhhhh fuck Bruce!"

As they disengaged, Bruce rolled over to lie on his back to calm down. Connie positioned herself to lay her head on his stomach staring at his wilted cock. She started to fondle his balls and then swallowed his cock in her mouth. She seemed to mindlessly caress his balls and slurp on his cock without any purpose but he soon became erect again. He disengaged her and rolled her over on to her side as he entered her pussy from the rear.

In co-operation she lifted her leg high up in the air to allow for easier access to her cunt. Once he started fucking her in rhythm she lowered her leg to rest on his thigh. This time she squeaked and grunted as he was fucking her. Interspersed with her squeaks were her verbal exclamations such as; "Yes", "Oh yes", "That's it" and "Oh fuck". When he started flooding her vagina with his cum, she reached her orgasm as well. Her climax had unscrambled her brain so that she was compelled to let out a non verbal scream. It was the only relief available to assuage her heightened exhilarations. As they disengaged to bask in the afterglow of their copulation, Connie blurted out:

"Oh Brucey! I know most people consider me beautiful but you make me feel that I'm more beautiful than just my superficial good looks. You make me feel like I am a super woman; that I can do anything. I love you. I am not afraid to say so. I love you so much that should you tire of me I will leave without a fuss because I do not want to displease you by hanging unto you unwanted."

"Hush Connie let's have no foolish talk about separating. I also am not afraid to say I love you. I have had a lot of girls before you so I know I love you. Compared to you those girls were simply practice until I was ready for real love. You will get tired of me long before I ever tire of you."

"I will never get tired of you Bruce. Even when you become old, bald and toothless."

"Well then I guess we are stuck with each other."

12