Brenda and Connie Ch. 08

Story Info
Linda visits Brenda and Connie.
5.2k words
4.47
15.5k
4
0

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 07/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An interesting new development intruded into the lives of Brenda & Connie that November; namely, Walter Scott Snyder and Linda Porter. Walter Snyder was Connie's older brother; by six years. Walter and Connie were their parents' only children. Despite the disparity in their ages they were very close siblings. Connie looked up to her brother and mainly heeded his advice.

When Connie started high school Walter was a junior at MSU, but he frequently came home; almost every second weekend. Those visits were a godsend for Connie as his advice was sound in steering her through her adolescence. His explanations of males were invaluable for Connie in dealing with the opposite sex, and kept her sane.

When she started her junior year of high school, he had graduated from MSU with an accounting degree. He accepted a demanding position in Chicago, and consequently his visits to Michigan became very infrequent. She missed him terribly. She knew she could have handled the last half of her senior year better had he been around as frequently as he had been during her first two years of high school.

However once she started MSU and met Bruce, his absence in her life was no longer detrimental. She had not seen him since Christmas; so one day in November she was surprised to hear from him. Walter advised her that he had arranged to take off a week, the Thanksgiving Day week, to see their parents. He was going to leave Chicago the Saturday before Thanksgiving and thought he would stop for a few hours in East Lansing to see her. He suggested they meet at the Harrison Roadhouse at 4:00 PM and he would call again only should his plans change. As he was very busy he hung up on her as soon as she indicated acceptance with an "OK".

Meanwhile Linda Porter contacted her sister Brenda that November. Brenda and Linda like Connie & Walter were the only children of their parents but unlike them they were not particularly close despite being only two years apart in age. Brenda had no social life because of her appearance whereas Linda was in essence the school whore. This difference in social activity was the factor that prevented them from establishing and maintaining a more intimate sisterly relationship.

Their aloofness from each other though did not mean that they hated each other. To the contrary they in fact loved each other and cherished the attributes they saw in each other. Brenda certainly did not despise her sister because she was a slut and a whore. If the truth were known she envied Linda and her whorish ways. She believed that if it had not been for her childhood accident she definitely would have followed her sister's example in promiscuity.

Likewise Linda did not shun Brenda because of her hideous physical appearance. Linda was accustomed to Brenda's looks and had never been repulsed by it. When she first saw Brenda after the accident and saw how disfigured her sister was, Linda broke down in tears and wept uncontrollably for some time. Then she apologized to Brenda for crying and stated that anyone that is bothered by her face is a fool and not worth paying any attention to. And Linda lived by that credo in word and deed. She would always challenge anyone that would taunt Brenda and would be protective of her. She was even known to physically attack anyone that disparaged Brenda. In essence although Brenda & Linda were not close buds still they had a strong affection for each other.

Linda had been a very moody and sullen little girl but once she reached puberty she became boy crazy. She was so sexually active that her acquaintances considered her a nymphomaniac. Her mother recognized her sexual proclivities immediately and had her on birth control bills right after her second menstrual cycle, when Linda was only twelve years old.

Because Linda was so overtly sexual most thought of her as a bubblehead. Indeed to ensure a generous supply of cock she assumed the persona of a "valley girl". This was in keeping with her observation that really intelligent girls turn off at least half of the male sex whereas a dumb female is deemed fuckable by almost every male.

She might have had a different attitude if she would have had a relationship. Linda's outlook on life though was inimical to orthodox female views; actually her sexual views were unorthodox no matter the sex.

Her whole philosophy was based on the obvious fact that we are all going to die; so each of us have only so many days before we have to leave this world. It is undeniable that a day without sex does not lengthen one's life span. So thus a day without sex can not be made up. A day without sex then is just that- a day without sex. So Linda felt that a day without sex was a wasted day and she deplored waste.

However what Linda did not admit to herself was that her arguably warped outlook was more likely attributable to the fact that she had been sexually abused as a child. Her abuser had convinced her that she enjoyed the abuse because she was a slut and a whore. When her abuser died when she was twelve this made Linda realize how fragile life was. Having been convinced that she was a slut and a whore her subconscious mind dictated that she had better take every opportunity for sex that came her way as it was the only relief to the unsettling dread that seemed to permeate her body and soul. She had not confided to anyone about the sexual abuse she had suffered as a child and thus she had no benefit of independent insight that might have healed her from the malaise that she was suffering from.

Despite her sluttish ways though Linda had a truly sharp mind. She perhaps was not as smart as Brenda but she sure could hold her own in crowd of intellectuals. Although she was intelligent she was not an academic. So when she finished high school she had no interest in University. Instead she opted for two years of Community College to train as a paralegal. It was an ideal compromise. The study and eventual work was challenging enough to occupy her mind but not demanding enough that she would have to curtail her hedonistic lifestyle and goals.

She finished her tertiary education the same time as Brenda finished high school. She landed a position with a law firm in Grand Rapids, Mi., starting in June. Freed from her parental control, Linda commenced her truly adult life with a vengeance. The apex of her sexual activities occurred in the month of October. She was able to have sex with a different man each day of that month ending up with a fantastic Halloween bang. Unhappily November brought an end to her variety as each fuck buddy since was a previous intimate.

During the week before the Thanksgiving Day week, there was a minor fire in the apartment adjacent to Linda's apartment. The fire caused some smoke damage to her apartment so the landlord had contracted repairs and repainting for the Friday and Saturday before Thanksgiving. Linda was obliged to surrender her apartment for those two days and nights. She called Brenda to ask if she would put her up for those two nights in her dormitory room. Linda advised she had an air mattress cot that would lessen the inconvenience. Brenda naturally with Connie's OK agreed.

That Friday night after Linda arrived from her employment, the girls had a wonderful evening. They ordered a pizza and shared a box of wine. Linda was an excellent raconteur and had Brenda & Connie laughing in stitches, as she recounted the varied inadequacies of her various lovers. For her part Linda was fascinated by Connie's telling of her sexual adventures. Although Linda had vastly more sexual experience; Connie's experiences especially with her boyfriend Bruce certainly were superior in quality.

Linda was thrilled to learn that Brenda had also engaged in some sexually activity. Especially delightful to learn was that Brenda's boyfriend was an authentic stud. Although Brenda & Linda were not close they still were sisters who did wish the best for each other. Linda could not be happier to know that Brenda's luck in male companionship had finally changed for the better.

As the wine was having an effect on the girls, Brenda was the first to make an overture. As she started undressing she turned to Linda and purred:

"You know Linda; our boyfriends are away as the team is playing at Penn State tomorrow, and you are away from your male admirers. Do you know what Connie says about situations like this?"

Linda had seen Brenda naked countless of times as a matter of course being sisters, but she had never viewed Brenda naked in the atmosphere of sexual tension. Thus her eyes bulged as she stared at Brenda's gorgeous now naked tits. Linda squeaked a reply:

"Ah no?"

"Well girl on girl sex is a pretty good substitute for the real thing. It is more exciting then masturbation. Connie and I have occasionally indulged when cock was not available."

"But Brenda we are sisters. This would be incest."

"Pish! Posh! Incest is only taboo because of the possibility of producing idiot children and the unhealthy consequences of inbreeding. Such dangers do not apply to us. Besides this is just sex not love. I still love Harry from the bottom of my heart and I am sure Connie's love for Bruce is also not being jeopardized by what we are doing here. And as Connie has also said what happens in this room stays in this room."

At this point Connie had quietly divested herself of all her clothes and chimed in:

"Oh Linda if you are troubled then you can confine yourself just to me and not touch Brenda at all. Likewise Brenda can restrict herself just to touching me. I would be happy to be the love slave to both of you and the question of incest need not arise."

Linda snorted:

"How noble of you, Connie. However I am buying Brenda's point of view so you need not martyr yourself on my account."

They all giggled as Linda quickly undressed so that all three girls were absolutely naked. Linda was standing after she shed her last item of clothing and Brenda came over and planted a kiss. Linda was just slightly shorter than Brenda so there was no awkward bending required to continue the sisterly kiss. Linda had no idea what to expect by the way of a kiss from her sister but it quickly became evident it would not be your average run of the mill sisterly kiss. This was a full blown passionate, hot, sexy kiss that rendered Linda breathless. She was amazed at Brenda's enthusiasm and she was more or less forced to return the kiss in self defense.

The impetus for Brenda's suddenly powerful emotion packed passion was a result of her conscious as well as subconscious awareness of Linda's unequivocal acceptance of her disfigurement. Even her parents would sometimes in an unguarded moment wince or flinch at her appearance. But Linda never did. Brenda instinctively knew that Linda's attitude about her face was that yes Brenda's appearance certainly was different from the norm. The abnormality was not a surprising consequence of the accident so as far as Linda was concerned there was nothing otherwise remarkable about Brenda to warrant a special demeanor when in her company.

Brenda knew if all her acquaintances had the same attitude as Linda, she would not have had any self esteem issues. Best of all about Linda's attitude was that it was absolutely genuine; nothing fake about it at all. In fact Brenda knew that if she would express her gratitude to Linda for her indifference to her appearance Linda would have been puzzled by the compliment. Linda could not comprehend that given the circumstances, her attitude about her sister was unique and commendable.

Despite not being close, still Brenda was always grateful to her sister for their relationship and up to now she had not been able to demonstrate the gratitude. As she started kissing Linda, it occurred to Brenda that this was her opportunity to give thanks to Linda by providing her sister the best lesbian sex she was capable of. As a result, Linda was being overwhelmed by the kissing Brenda was bestowing. Linda could not recall having ever participated in a better kiss.

As if Brenda's kissing was not enough to send Linda to a sexual nirvana, Connie's participation ensured it. Connie positioned herself at Linda's rear end. Sitting on the carpeted floor, she reached and parted Linda's buttocks; kissing and licking her crack and ass hole. As soon as Linda felt Connie's tongue on her ass, she gasped loudly and started moaning as Brenda continued the kissing. As Brenda momentarily broke the kiss to gather some air, Linda hissed:

"I don't know girls, but this might be better than the real thing."

Both Connie and Brenda laughed before resuming their assault on Linda's body with renewed vigor. Linda was shuddering from the oral stimulations she was undergoing and then inexplicitly she started perspiring. She soon was over the edge and screamed out her orgasm and it was not a gentle scream either.

Finally as she ceased screaming and starting to calm down, Linda was amazed at herself and her reaction. She had to rank this orgasm as one of the most if not the most intensive and pleasurable. She marveled that this was so despite the lack of any stimulation on her vagina or clit. Indeed she could not recall experiencing any orgasm without such component. Even the orgasms she had experienced from anal intercourses were assisted by her frigging herself.

As Linda was finished for the moment, Brenda & Connie got onto Brenda's bed and commenced a 69 action with Connie on top. Seeing the two of them engaged in their amorous pursuit, Linda recovered from her momentary lethargy and became hot and bothered again. She moved to them and started kissing and licking Connie's crack and ass hole, happily. Soon Brenda and Connie both reached their orgasms and Connie collapsed and separated from Brenda.

At his point the edge of each girl's sexual tensions and needs were assuaged but they were now in the mood for some serious and intense fucking. Wordlessly, Linda scampered to her air mattress cot on the floor and laid flat on her back. Connie followed her and straddled her head directing her cunt to Linda's lips. Connie tilted backwards so she could easily fondle Linda's tits behind her back.

Brenda meanwhile reached under her bed to retrieve her dildo and anal beads. She popped the four beads into her ass leaving only the ring hold sticking out. Then she approached Linda's crotch. Having first wetted the dildo by sucking it, she then inserted it into Linda's vagina and started pumping. She positioned herself so that she could and did lick and suck Linda's clit while continuing fucking her with the dildo.

Once again Linda was in sexual heaven. Prior to this night Linda had had only one lesbian esperience; her senior high school prom date was a lesbian as she could not get a boy to ask her out for the dance. The subsequent sex was OK but it lacked any intensity and certainly did not produce any passion. This evening in contrast was something else. In particular, Brenda's passion was mind blowing. Brenda's focused love making gave Linda the illusion that Brenda considered that her sole purpose in life was to give Linda pleasure.

Such thinking, swirling in her mind, easily pushed Linda to her orgasm. The fact that Connie's cunt was firmly implanted in her mouth prevented her from screaming out her orgasm as she desperately wanted to do. The only sounds she could make was a gurgling noise which curiously enough intensified the sexual ambience in the room. The only relief from her passion Linda could avail herself was to lick Connie's cunt even more ferociously than she had to this point.

The increase of oral stimulation in her cunt caused Connie to go over the edge. As there was no vocal impediment for Connie, she had no compunction to unleash a hair raising, toes curling scream. As she was screaming, her female juices were flowing, like lava from a volcano, out of her vagina and dripping onto Linda's face. Surprisingly there was no pounding on the door, ceiling or walls protesting the noise in the room. Either the nearby residents were not in their rooms or the sound proofing in this dormitory room was very effective.

Meanwhile Brenda was in her own sexual zone. The beads in her rectum were radiating a throbbing red hot pleasure sensation that was coursing throughout her entire body. Pumping Linda's vagina with her dildo had its own charms. As Linda's cunt had become extremely soggy the movement of the dildo produced an embarrassing rubbing sound, a sound akin to farting noise. This might have caused Linda to blush had she been aware of this noise but she was too far gone in her euphoria to have heard it. However Brenda did hear it and curiously it was a turn on for her exciting her to a new level of unbridled delight.

The kissing and licking of Linda's clit was pure ecstasy for Brenda. As a woman Brenda was well aware of the pleasures of receiving oral stimulation on one's clit, so she reveled in the full force joy she was giving to her sister. As a bonus, knowing the joy she was administering fulfilled her need to express thanks to Linda. Once she heard Connie's screams all of Brenda's hormones kicked in. The dam holding her pleasures in abeyance was breeched and broken.

Brenda grunted and then she whimpered. She shuddered and then she moaned:

"Ohhhhh, Ohhhhh Fuck......."

As Brenda stabilized, she got off Linda and sat down resting her back against the edge of her bed. She had pulled the dildo out of Linda's cunt and was absent mindedly sucking on it and slurping Linda's encased juices. Connie got off Linda and sat down next to Brenda. She pushed on Brenda suggesting she expose her ass. As Brenda complied, Connie grabbed the ring hold & started pulling on the beads saying:

"Here gimme that."

"Hey! Ouch! Take it easy, Connie. Pull it out slowly."

"Don't be such a baby, Brenda. Ah Linda would you be a good girl and get us some wine, I'm parched."

Linda got the wine and filled three glasses. As she turned to return to the other two she was stunned at what she now saw. Connie and Brenda were sitting side by side. Brenda was still sucking the dildo while Connie was sucking on the anal beads. Linda had to question them:

"Eee yuoh! Yuk! Do you guys really like sucking on those toys that have been juiced?"

Brenda answered:

"Speaking for myself, I would say that sucking on this dildo which has been in your cunt is soothing. I am so wound up from licking your clit & fucking your cunt with this dildo that tasting it is calming me...I actually need to do this."

Connie contributed:

"I recently caught Brenda masturbating and she had these beads in her mouth. She seemed happy so I vowed I should try it myself. I have to admit this is sure tasty."

Linda just shook her head & replied:

"You guys! I know I have had lots more sex than the two of you combined and yet you make me feel like a novice. You've given me two orgasms more spectacular than I've ever experienced. Hell in one of my orgasms neither of you had even touched my cunt!"

"Well you were not so bad yourself. Your fantastic licking of my cunt pushed me so far over the edge that you made me want to taste Brenda's shitty beads."

"Wait a minute, I thought you just said that you caught my sister masturbating and that is why you are sucking on the beads."

"Yes! Well what I really meant to say was that when I saw Brenda masturbating with the anal beads in her mouth I thought I would like to try it myself next time I would masturbate. Naturally I contemplated shoving the beads up my own ass. But you inspired me to suck the beads even though they had been in Brenda's ass and not in my own."

Brenda snorted and said:

"Don't let Connie try to fool you, Linda. She has this secret brown stuff fetish. She told me she once stuck up her finger into a guy's ass and when she withdrew her finger it was smeared with shit. She had no problem or aversion to licking that finger clean."

12