Brenda and Connie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Brenda! Why did you have to reveal my dirty dark secret? I was wanting to make a good impression on your sister."

"Oh your secret is safe with me. As you have said what happens in this room stays in this room. And don't worry you have made a great impression on me. I think you are the sexiest hottest woman alive. Your boyfriend must be the luckiest man on the planet."

"You are making me blush. Yes Bruce is a hunk, but I think I am the lucky one. There is a saying you have to kiss a lot of toads before you meet your prince. I am just fortunate that I have not had to endure too many toads until I met my prince. I think Linda your prince is bound to appear soon. From your stories it appears that you have exceeded your quota of toads."

"Oh I have no right to complain and I have only myself to blame. I just want cock so I am not discriminative. I am sure I have had some princes fuck me but since everyone knows I am a slut & a whore, the princes have not been inspired to give me as great a fuck as the two of you have given me tonight."

Brenda replied:

"Oh Linda! Don't despair; I'm sure there is a prince for you who would overlook your steamy past because you are his true soul mate. Remember this old blues song:"

And Brenda started singing:

"You are not my first love
I've been kissed before
But it was just clean fun
Till you walked by my door

You are not my first love
I've known other charms
But I was just rehearsing
In those other arms

My heart is second hand
Yes my heart is second hand
You won't mind the scratches
You can hardly see the patches

Now you know you're not my first love
Yes I have had a past
Though you may not be my first love
You may be the first to last."

As soon as Brenda finished singing, Linda had become maudlin and started sobbing. She wrapped her arms around Brenda and sputtered:

"Oh thank you Brenda. You are wonderful. I could not ask for a better sister."

Linda cried even harder. Connie reached over and all three girls had their arms around in a group hug. They were involuntarily swaying as Linda was continuing her crying jag. Finally Linda stopped crying and produced a furtive smile and said:

"Thank you, for your hugs. I am better now. I don't mean to spoil this wonderful night. I don't often feel sorry for myself and I'll quit it right now. And yes Brenda perhaps my prince will come and I will be as happy as you two are with your princes."

Brenda replied:

"That's the spirit Linda. Don't worry you have not spoiled a thing. Besides the night is still young. There is still time for some more loving to make this night even more wonderful."

"Oh my! My little sister has become quite the sexpot. I bet you wear out your boy toy something fierce. I guess if Pen State wins because the MSU quarterback was not up to snuff, we know who to blame."

Oh poo! My love making can't possibly make Harry play worse. If anything it has to make him play better. Each time we have finished fucking we both are soon ready to go at it again and each time we fuck it gets better not worse."

"Oh dear if that's the case it looks like I'm in for a long night. Who would have thunk it? My little sister has become an insatiable sex monster."

"Hey I'm not your little sister. I'm taller than you."

Connie interjected:

"Enough of this idiotic bickering. Let's do some serious fucking."

"Well said," from Brenda.

"I'm down for that," from Linda.

Connie started passionately kissing Linda as the two of them embraced. Brenda hovered around kissing an errant nipple and stroking both pussies. Soon wordlessly the three of them took new positions. Linda sat herself deep on Brenda's bed resting her back against the wall. She spread her legs wide as Connie got her face into her crotch to lick her vagina. Brenda got on the top of the bed and straddled her head. With her hands she spread her labia wide to give Linda full access.

Throughout the night the girls continued in this fashion. They tried various positions an each other. Brenda's dildo was put to good use on every vagina. Linda was even emboldened to taste the anal beads after having been lodged in another girl's rectum. The girls experienced numerous orgasms of varying intensity. Finally sometime between three & four in the morning the girls became exhausted and fell asleep.

As the girls awakened around 12:45 they did not shower as they wanted to eat at the dormitory cafeteria before it closed to prepare for dinner. So quickly dressing, they trooped down to the cafeteria for some brunch. Having seated at a table after getting their food, Connie looked at her watch and exclaimed:

"My goodness I really don't have all that much time before I am to meet my brother."

Linda asked:

"What? A brother? You are meeting a brother?"

"Yes, Walter my only sib. He is six years older. He is an accountant who works in Chicago. He is coming to visit our parents for the week. He called me the other day and said he would drop by here today in East Lansing to see me at the Harrison Road House for a couple of hours before continuing to Grosse Pointe. We have not seen each other since Christmas so I look forward to seeing him. I've missed him terribly."

"You're not into the incest thing with him are you?"

Connie blushed and indignantly replied:

"Heavens no! Of course not. I do love my brother dearly and we are close. Our love, though, is the orthodox brother-sister love variety as sanctioned by society and by Church. I do not believe my brother has even by accident seen me naked since I attained the age of five years."

"Oh goody that means the real thing has just become available to me."

"What do you mean?"

"Gads Connie for a sharp girl you are not too swift. Why I mean for you to introduce your brother to Brenda and me. As you are his sister, and Brenda has her own squeeze, the field is wide open for me to jump his bones."

"My god Linda! You don't know him. You can not be sure you'll even like him."

"What's not to like? He has a cock doesn't he? Probably a good one I'm guessing. Judging by how gorgeous you are Connie, your brother has to be decent looking. And decent looking is more than good enough for me."

"Well yes he is good looking, but then how can you be so sure you will get him to fuck you?"

"Well it is true nothing is certain in life. However I don't think it is conceited of me to assert that I am a hottie which almost any guy would like to fuck. So I have had no problem in getting guys to fuck me for the first time and even a few more times. It is getting guys to fuck me consistently that has been my problem."

Brenda, at this point, entered the conversation:

But Linda, what if Walter is your prince? Won't you jeopardize the possibility of perhaps the romance of your life by acting so obviously sluttish?"

"Lets face it Brenda. I am a slut and a whore. Actually I think I am probably a nymphomaniac. The song you sang last night had nice sentiments but I am realistic. Guys don't mind fucking sluts and whores but they sure don't want a relationship with them. I have long ago given up the idea of a committed relationship never mind marriage. And besides as Walter lives in Chicago he is far away to contemplate a serious romance."

"Chicago is not that far away especially from Grand Rapids. You could easily travel in your car for weekend dates. I bet you can still meet him as early as 8:00 PM Chicago time, on Friday nights assuming you left directly from your work. I believe you quit at 4:30 on Fridays."

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves. All I want from Walter is his cock; in my mouth; in my cunt; and even up my ass if he is not skittish. I'll be a happy camper with just that. No offense to you girls as you sure gave me a great time last night. But cock is the real thing."

The girls giggled and Connie replied:

"No offense taken as I sure miss my Bruce's cock. I would love to have it available for me tonight. I guess I'll just have to settle for Brenda's cunt for my romantic needs."

"Hey be nice or I won't let you use my dildo or my beads. Seriously Linda I wish you luck, but if you don't score with Walter, remember Connie & I are willing to console you in our inimitable ways."

"Why thank you Brenda, knowing that & keeping it in the back of my mind, I am sure will prevent me from acting unseemly desperate in trying to lure Walter into my clutches."

The girls giggled and finished their meal and trooped back to the dormitory room. They showered and got ready in high spirits. Connie had liked Linda and felt Walter would have a good time with her. Connie had no doubt, given Linda's confidence & exuberance, that Linda would succeed in getting Walter to fuck her notwithstanding his plan is to go onward to Grosse Pointe that night.

Brenda was happy as well as Linda's visit had brought them closer together. Now that she had a boyfriend she felt she was on an equal footing with her sister and would remain so from now on. Linda of course was giddy from anticipation of a potential new sexual conquest.

12