Brenda and Connie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Walter was not a dense fellow and he immediately smiled and adopted the demeanor that males usually assume when they knew they were about to score with the female they were with. To Linda's delight he actually brought her panties to his nose and sniffed them. Then he stated:

"Yes I can understand that it would be dangerous for you to continue to wear this item of clothing if one were to wish to preserve it. I thank you for this gift; it is a great souvenir. Mind you our conversation has been most delightful and I think I would desire to continue a little longer rather then quit right now. However it would be unseemly for you to remain here minus this essential article of clothing. So I suggest that we repair to say a motel room. It is possible that in addition to the desired extra discourses, we might indulge in the usual activities members of the opposite sex engage in when they find themselves in such circumstances. What do you say?"

"Well I have to confess that I am not so certain that I am all that excited about any protracted conversations. I am sort of fatigued at what we have already discussed. However I am not averse to participating in the usual activities you allude to."

"Excellent Linda. Just bear with me for a moment as I should contact my parents to advise a change of my itinerary."

As Walter got in touch with his parents he invented some excuse why he did not contact them earlier and he advised that there was an emergency at work that prevented him from leaving Chicago for now. He did assure his parents that he will at least be home for Thanksgiving. He then text messaged Connie's cell phone to inform her what he had told their parents, and asked that she cover for him and pretend that she had not seen him. Then, as he was very familiar with the greater Lansing area having been a student at MSU, Walter drove them to a motel that provided king size beds in its rooms.

As they entered the room, Walter unceremoniously took off his shoes and plopped himself unto the bed; leaving no doubt as to what he expected Linda to do. They had not spoken to each other, not even during the drive to the motel, since she had replied to his proposition, she giggled and observed:

"I guess further conversations have been abandoned in favor of the usual activities?"

"Well we might vary with some unusual activities as well, but yes further conversations have been suspended for now."

"Unusual activities as well? My, my! How lucky can a girl get?"

"Perhaps you should reserve judgment until we get to the unusual activities part."

Linda now gushed in her sexiest and sultriest voice:

"Oh Walter, I suspect that anything you do to me is all right by me."

During this conversation Linda had kicked off her shoes. She had shed her top and undone her bra so that when she got unto the bed she was naked to the waist. They embraced and commenced a long, unhurried and languorous kiss. Although this was their first time together there was no desperate urgency in their coupling. They reacted to each other as if they had been lovers for years. Their kiss lasted for quite some time as each of them wanted to savor their intimacy. They each sensed that this was special; to be prolonged not to be rushed.

As Linda had bared her chest, Walter has happily fondling her ample breasts. She shuddered in appreciation of his touch. Then she moaned in pure pleasure and ecstasy. Walter loved the feel of her tits in his hands. Those sensations underscored her femininity for him. They emphatically conveyed the message to his brain that he had a WOMAN in his hands.

Linda momentarily broke off the kiss to nuzzle and lick his ears. She whispered huskily:

"Oh yes Walter your touching is wonderful. You can squeeze my tits if you like. I would like it if you pinched my nipples...hard...make me cry out."

Linda resumed kissing him and he stroked her boobs more forcibly. Her moaning became louder. He then as instructed pinched both of her nipples harder than he would normally have done. She gasped and shouted:

"Oh yes Walter! Yes! Yes! That's how I like it. Pinch then hard; make my nipples swell."

With Walter's manipulations on Linda's tits becoming more sensuous, both of them were getting highly aroused to the point that the need to get naked became imperative. So they disengaged and quickly shed their clothes. Once Linda saw his naked cock, she gasped and grabbed it to stroke and to massage it. Her eyes bulged as she was staring at what was easily the biggest cock she had encountered. She could not help but blurt out:

"Holy shit Walter you sure are big. I mean really big. How lucky can I be? I'm certainly going to have fun with this."

Walter made no comment as he was completely nonplussed. He had never dallied with a girl as saucy as Linda and one so enthralled by his manhood. All the females he had had before were always leery of the size of his cock when first seeing it. They never ever got used to his cock or adjusted to its size to properly enjoy sex. Even his one long time girlfriend never displayed any enthusiasm and gave overt signals that she merely tolerated sex as a necessary evil to continue their relationship. Accordingly, up to now he had been deprived of hot passionate sex, but with Linda he knew this was about to change.

Linda scooted down the bed and got on her knees to take his cock into her mouth. With all her sexual experience she had become quite a proficient at providing blow jobs. Walter's cock was huge indeed, both in length and width, and presented a challenge. But Linda, ever the trooper, managed to get all of his cock into her mouth and down her throat without gagging. Linda was actually enjoying herself immensely, but the action in her mouth caused her to emit gurgling sounds that suggested that she was being strangled or choked.

Although Walter was four years older, he had far less sexual experience than Linda. He had had one serious on again off again relationship during his last two years at MSU and some brief flings or one night stands with about ten other girls. Until now none of his lovers ventured to give him a real blow job. His long time girlfriend refused to consider it claiming her dainty mouth could not accommodate him. The most the other girls were willing to do was kiss and lick his cock but would not even venture to take part of his cock in beyond their lips. With that history, Walter was truly shocked when Linda nonchalantly took all of his cock into her mouth. Without the oral sex experience he was genuinely concerned at Linda's apparent distress so he anxiously asked:

"Are you all right Linda? You sound like you are hurting, in pain."

Linda allowing his cock escape momentarily from her mouth replied:

"Of course I'm all right silly. I'm having a blast. You have a magnificent cock and it feels so good in my mouth. Of course it will feel even better in my pussy, but for now if you don't mind I want to finish you off. I sure want to taste that sweet cream that you are sure to produce for me. I am not worried that you are not man enough for some extra duty. I am certain you will still be able to slip your gorgeous cock into my cunt for some action after this about to be depletion of your manly juices."

Without another word or waiting for a reply, she resumed sucking his cock, bobbing her head up & down along his shaft. In addition to her involuntarily gurgling choking sounds, she started groaning and moaning. Walter could now identify these latter sounds as conscious sounds of pleasure. Her sucking caused her to salivate and make his prick wet. She was also perspiring from her exertions.

With the feel of her tongue and lips on his cock, the oral sex was driving him crazy. His male pride soared as he perceived Linda's sincere enjoyment and enthusiasm. Soon his cock started throbbing and he spilled his seed in her mouth. His senses were completely overwhelmed as he experienced his first blow job. Although he had none to compare with, he was certain in his mind that he had just enjoyed one of the best oral sex by any objective standards.

As Walter stopped spurting, Linda let his cock slip out of her mouth. She turned to his face sporting a huge smile from ear to ear. Despite having her mouth full of his sperm she managed to say:

"I think its time for some unusual activity; please open your mouth Walter."

He complied mostly out of curiosity. She hovered over him and opened her mouth to cause his sperm to spill out of her mouth into his. When most of the sperm had exited her mouth, she closed in and started kissing him. They started swapping cum and equally ingesting same in the process. Rather then being repulsed by Linda's actions the kinkiness of it enflamed his exhilaration to a higher pleasurable level.

His cock had slightly wilted when the last vestige of his sperm escaped from its source. It immediately hardened like a rock when they were snowballing. Linda ever quick to notice such things said:

"Oh my! My! It looks like this unusual activity has provoked the need to resume some usual activity. So take me big boy. Shove that monster tool of yours in me. Make my cunt sing. Fuck me Walter. Fuck me deep. Fuck me hard. I need it."

Walter did not need a second invitation. He rolled over on top of her and their bodies adjusted to the new positions. As his cock was rock hard, he was able to penetrate her vagina without the assistance of either his or her hand on his cock for guidance & direction. He entered rather easily as her cunt was super moist by this time. As he started fucking her they both entered into a hazy sexual ecstasy.

Although Linda was only twenty years old she had plenty of sexual experience. Thus the orthodox missionary position fucking held no mysteries for her and she had become somewhat jaded. This is not to say she did not enjoy sex because she craved sex as much as a nymphomaniac. However the frequency of sex had blunted her passions. As an example the fact she had had sex with a different man every night during October was more impressionable to her than the memory of any actual enjoyment she had experienced. Fairly soon she would not be able to recognize any of the lovers she did not have an ongoing relationship with. She could not identify most of the guys she had had sex with during high school.

In contrast as Walter was fucking her, she knew that she would remember this copulation and Walter forever. Even if this turned out to be just a one night stand, and the odds were that it would be, Linda knew this was special and would be fixed indelibly in her mind.

The enjoyment of their arguably tame sex and memory of same could firstly be attributed to Walter's big dong. The length and girth of his cock was easily more than she had ever experienced. And his cock felt so wonderful inside her. She felt stuffed and so filled up as never before; just a pure heavenly feeling. The pleasure of his cock wiped out any tendency to be passive. She squeezed and wrapped her legs around his torso coaxing deepest possible penetration.

However Walter's more than adequate equipment wasn't the only factor in driving Linda to new heights of sexual bliss. Since she was recognized to be a slut and a whore every guy she had had sex with were only concerned to get their rocks off without having any interest or desire to know anything about her as a person. But Walter was different. Although Linda believed he probably suspected that she was a slut given that they were indeed fucking after a minimum amount of introduction, she could nevertheless see that he was interested in her besides sex. Their rather lengthy conversations at Harrison's seemed evidence of that notion. Her previous similar experiences with other men would see her in bed a lot sooner.

For his interest she was truly grateful. She also felt he was actually attracted to her and this could not help but make her self esteem soar. All this converted what would be a normal sexual experience for her to a heightened passion she had previously not scaled. So when she reached her climax she metaphorically exploded. And she screamed:

"Oh Walter! Oh fuck! What a cock! You make my cunt sing..." and similar continuations.

For Walter this coupling with Linda was truly unique. Even though he had had a relationship for two years and plenty of sex from some other females, he knew the sex had not been all that exciting or passionate. Inevitably after sex his first reaction was that at least it was better than masturbation. In almost every case he had the impression that his female partners were only tolerating the fucking and feigning enjoyment. If his partners exhibited an audible orgasm he was certain it was faked.

He attributed the reticence of his lovers to an aversion to the size of his male appendage. Every female before Linda, made no secret of their apprehension upon first seeing his cock. Although they did consent to sexual intercourse it was always done with barely disguised reluctance.

During the time they were at the Harrison Roadhouse, Walter developed the belief that Linda was different from his previous fuck buddies. He sensed she would not shrink when she first got a glimpse of his monster cock. He truly wanted to visit his parents and if he had felt that Linda would be like all the other females he had known he would have gone ahead to their home. But the prospect of having better than mediocre sex with her was the impetus to postpone his arrival at Grosse Pointe.

Now although he expected Linda to be more amorous than the norm, his breath was taken away by how more amorous she did prove to be. He marveled at how nonchalantly she took his cock in her mouth as a matter of course. Needless to say he was grateful at her enthusiastic delight to seeing his cock for the first time. When he was fucking her he slipped into a sexual nirvana that heretofore had been foreign to him. As Linda's passion was obviously expanding he in turn was experiencing increased exhilaration.

His ejaculation was triggered by Linda's utterance of her screaming orgasm. As he was pumping his cum into her he was undergoing an ecstasy he would have previously thought impossible to attain. It was without a doubt the greatest lay he had ever enjoyed.

So as he was lying beside her basking in the afterglow of the concluded fantastic sex he was rudely surprised by the commencement of Linda crying. The sound of her sobbing was obviously indicative to be from distress and could not be attributed as a cry to relieve tension. As he had been under the impression that she had enjoyed the sex as much as he had, he could not help but be shocked by such delayed reaction. So he anxiously asked:

"What's wrong Linda?"

At his question she sobbed even more forcibly and he became afraid that he had hurt her. Thus he asked again:

"Are you in pain? Have I hurt you?"

Her sobbing started subsiding as she was fighting to overcome her crisis. She snuffled a reply:

"No silly of course not. You were wonderful and magnificent."

"Then what is the matter, Linda?"

"I was crying because I am a slut and a whore and I now wish I wasn't. If I were not a slut and a whore we could probably have a terrific relationship instead of a one night stand."

"Oh Linda I'm sure you are not a slut and a whore."

"Hah! Little do you know. My mother put me on birth control pills when I was twelve. I have been having sex since I was six years old."

Walter gasped and replied:

"You can not mean to say you willingly participated in sexual acts when you were only six years old."

"No of course not. But my uncle started sexually molesting me since I was six years old and I believe he continued to pester me or tried to pester me every time we were in each other's company. He kept at it until he died when I was twelve."

"I see. So you were sexually abused as a child. You could not have enjoyed it."

"Yes that's true, I hated it. I don't remember anything that he did to me. I have a mental block on such incidents. But I know that I hated it and I remember that I tried my best to avoid his company as much as possible."

"If you can't remember what he actually did to you, I am guessing it must have been pretty bad for you. I imagine your mind is blocking out the memories to preserve your sanity."

"I remember this much. When I was eight, my sister, Brenda who was six, had a car accident which resulted in her having a disfigured face. You saw her hideous face tonight and believe me it was even worse right after the accident."

"Yes I suspected something like that had happened to her but I felt it was not my place to ask."

"Well when I first saw Brenda's disfigured face I wrapped my arms around her and started crying and continued crying for quite some time. I am sure she thought I was feeling sorry for her and consequently grieving for her plight. But that was not the only reason I cried. I remember thinking that she has lucky to have her face all fucked up. Yes even though I was only eight years old I still distinctly remember to this day that I was thinking 'fucked up'. I believed that with her 'fucked up' face our uncle would not bother with her and would leave her alone, and this did prove to be so. I was thus at first envious of Brenda, but I soon felt ashamed of my feelings, and so continued crying longer than I should have."

"You sure are hard on yourself, Linda. Those are natural feelings and I think they were noble given the circumstances. The fact that there was a silver lining to your sister's misfortune which you had to keep her ignorant of produced the not surprising conflicting emotions that had distressed you. That is I am assuming that you did indeed not tell Brenda about your situation."

"Oh yes I've never told anyone about my secret until now to you. Mind you I think my mother knew or at least suspected something."

"Why do you think that?"

"My uncle was the husband of my mother's sister, so at least he was not related to me by blood thank God. I seem to recall that my mother, who was always close to her sister, to the surprise of my father, would decline most of the family invitations to visit her sister's home. My uncle died, when I was twelve, from stab wounds he received in a barroom fight, and I was overjoyed. When my aunt arrived at our house to inform us of his death, I actually unguardedly cheered at the news. Although my father chastised me for my inappropriate behavior, my mother was silent. She never discussed with me my reaction to his death."

"Well I can see your point of view on this. But back to your original assertion that you are a slut and a whore; because you were sexually abused by you uncle makes you a victim not a slut and a whore."

"The thing is that I intellectually know this is so and I have read literature on child abuse to understand myself better. My uncle certainly fit the pattern of a pedophile. He continued to urge me not to tell anyone but I was so ashamed that he did not have to fear on that score."

"So you did not tell anyone of your secret but that still does not make you a slut and a whore."

"Well my uncle did play mind games on me. He kept telling me over and over again that I loved everything that we were doing because I was a slut and a whore. I started believing him because as far as I can remember I never resisted and always submitted to him."

"My God Linda, you were a child. How can you possibly believe you could have successfully resisted him? Even if he was below average in male stature you still could not have overpowered him. I am shocked that you believe you are a slut and a whore because you submitted to your pervert of an uncle. He raped you Linda. Right now he is having tea in Hell with the likes of Hitler & Saddam Hussein and such ilk."

Linda let loose a wry smile at the observation and said: