Brenda and Connie Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she could tolerate my being a lesbian easier than the notion I was going to be a nun. She was totally devastated that I had formed no friends or acquaintances during my four years at the University of Texas. When I informed her of my acceptance at Duke University she was mollified in that if I were to become a nun I obviously would have made my move in that direction by then. But she was not pleased at Christmas time that I could not report I had made any useful friends either during the past two and a half years at Duke."

Brenda protested at this point:

"Wait a minute Vickie, that can't be true. You were a member of our study group and a valuable member at that."

"Oh puleze Brenda! Yes I was a member of the study group but I was only asked to join for just the reason I believe to round out the symmetry of the group. Certainly the male members of the group paid no attention to me. As for you two, I'm sure I was under the radar of your circle of acquaintances at that time. Heck you guys thought I was in my first year at Duke like yourselves. It was not until we got together that last weekend in January that we actually became friends and began to know something of each other."

Discomforted by the justice of Vickie's remarks, Brenda muttered:

"Be that as it may, still we were acquaintances at that time and it was misleading your mother to say you had no acquaintances at the Law School."

Vickie made the "W" sign as she replied:

"Whatever Brenda! In any case my mother broke down in tears and she accused me of being an "ice maiden" and a frigid virgin as rebellion to herself. She accused me of being ashamed of her."

Connie slyly interjected:

"Well you did seem to intimate that you were ashamed of her when we first got you to talk about yourself." Vickie patiently answered:

"I confess I did not articulate my relationship with my mother accurately. I definitely am not ashamed of her. Considering she rose from a $1 per trick teen whore to become a wealthy businesswoman, worth millions with established contacts amongst the elite of the country not just Texas, one cannot help but admire her. My problem was that in my mind as I was growing up I was competing with her. I definitely did not want to be a prostitute like her not because of any righteous abhorrence of her former life but because I believed I was not strong enough to endure the hardships and escape from it like my mother did.

This core belief set me into a circular harmful mind set. The more successes I achieved the more tainted they became. I fervently believed had my mother the advantages I had she would have made more of these successes than I did. My low point in such negative thinking occurred the first day at Duke. It dawned on me that I was a student at one of the prestigious schools in the country pursuing both a law degree and a medical degree. I was going to become an attorney, a prestigious profession never mind the anti lawyer jokes. Yet despite this my mother was the more interesting person. I believe I intimated as much previously to you two.

When my mother broke down and cried, accusing me of being ashamed of her I then realized how petty and how beneath me such attitude on my part was. In reaction I broke down in tears as well. I assured her that I was not ashamed and that I loved her dearly. I acknowledged to her that I was absolutely thankful that she had provided for all my needs and made it easy for me to succeed. I said that I was just an ungrateful child not to be happy with my good fortune. I promised to her that I would break out of my prudish mold soon. I vowed that I would live my life to the fullest as she would wish, not to satisfy her, but to properly fulfill my destiny. My first step towards this resolve occurred when the three of us got together that weekend in January."

Brenda marveled:

"My English Literature professor at Michigan State once opined that the perceived dullest most inconsequential real life person has a character more intricate and intriguing than the most perceived flamboyant and exciting fictional character, any author had ever penned. You do seem to prove that maxim. To tell the truth, despite your achieving the highest grade of the first year law class, until that first weekend get-together I certainly viewed you as mundane not evoking any interest to discover you better. Since I have gotten to really know you I can only thank my lucky stars that I have had the privilege to have met you."

Vickie was grateful for that and said:

"Well thank you Brenda for your kind words. Now to bring my story up to date, I told my mother that for my birthday present I wanted to spend the weekend at the Texas Love Ranch. I wanted to fuck my brains out. I did not have the courage though to advise her that this would be the first time I would have cock in my pussy; or in my ass or in my mouth as well for that matter; which of course was exactly what I intend to achieve.

My mother reacted even more positively than I had expected. She advised me that the contest the Club was planning for that Saturday night was a team game entitled "Around the World in Eighty Minutes"; obviously a play of words to the famous Jules Verne novel. She said that she and I could form one of the three female teams to compete for the prize."

As Brenda and Connie had puzzled faces, Vickie went on to explain:

"The Texas Love Ranch is sexist in the sense that only a woman or a group of women could win the sex contests or games. It is deemed that participation in a sex game is reward in of itself for male members. In 'Around the World in Eighty Minutes' all the male guests would be partaking except for one who will act as judge and scorekeeper. Three non competing women would act as timekeepers. Because all of the men usually desire to participate in the club games this game is ideal when we have one male not wishing to contest.

In this anticipated weekend Stefani, the club's hermaphrodite will be attending. As she would be counted as a male for this occasion, she has graciously agreed to act as referee with two female assistants leaving the other 24 males free to compete. The 24 men would be divided by lot into three teams of eight each. Each team of eight men will be assigned again by lot to a team of a pair of women."

Connie exclaimed:

"Wow eight guys to two women sounds like heaven on earth to me. What do the other women at the orgy do during the contest? Aren't they unhappy not to be participating?"

Vickie answered:

"Aside from the three timekeepers, the rest are spectators and usually make sexy bets on the outcome. Because this contest's emphasis is on speed of copulations it is not attractive to many women. In fact the club usually has trouble finding willing female participants as this game is not everyone's cup of tea."

"OK so how is this game played?"

"The 80 minutes in the title of the game gives you a clue as to the time limit of the contest. The game is divided into sixteen rounds of five minutes each in duration. Each round starts immediately on the expiration of the previous round. For unknown reasons the start of a round is signaled by an obnoxious sounding siren horn which surely tests the emotional resolve of the players. The game will start at 10 o'clock that Saturday evening and thus will end at 11:20.

The results of the first round do not count for the score of the team. To start all six females would be on their knees giving blow jobs to two of the men on their team who would be standing. The purpose of the first round is to determine who would be the female captain of each team and who would be her 'helper' as well as to establish the cycle of 'around the world' couplings each team was to follow in the subsequent rounds.

In the first round as soon as a woman has a mouthful of sperm she opens her mouth to display evidence of successful completion of the blow job. The woman of each team to complete first the initial blow job becomes the captain of her team whereas the other woman becomes her 'helper'. Although each woman of the pair are trying to win, only the performance of the captain of the team counts in assessing the score each pair achieves.

When the captain of the pair is ascertained the 'helper' need not and is encouraged not to complete the initial blow since her male partner can be available fully prepared for the captain's second round tryst. During the balance of the contest that is what the 'helper' does; she prepares the male teammates in any way she deems efficient so that they would climax as soon as possible when servicing the captain.

The woman who is first to complete the blow job in the first round also gets to select the segment of an 'around the world' rotation she would like to commence with. The pattern of the 'around the world' rotation established for the contest is blow job; ass fucking and then pussy fucking but a rotation can start at any point of the cycle. So if one starts with pussy fucking then a blow job follows and ass fucking would complete the cycle. The order the other two teams must follow would be in sequence dependent on the choice of the first team.

Once a team completes an 'around the world' rotation though, the captain is free to choose where in the cycle she wants to start with the next 'around the world' rotation. Incidentally if any team has not successfully determined a captain during the first round that team must continue the initial blow job in the ensuing rounds until one of the two women finally gets cum in her mouth. In such eventuality that team does not start scoring until the next round after the successful completion of the initial blow job is finally achieved.

Only one sex act can be performed during a round and if the act is not completed in a round the team commences a new 'around the world' rotation in the next round. In such event the team loses credit for any previous one or two successful rounds. For example if in the previous two rounds the captain had a successful blow job and a successful sodomy but her male teammate failed to ejaculate in her pussy then the next round would mean she would start a new 'around the world' rotation with the previous blow job and ass fuck not counting."

Brenda could not help but interject:

"Oh that just sucks. Pun intended."

They all laughed as Vickie continued:

"The winning pair is the captain who has successfully completed the most 'around the world rotations' during the eighty minutes. If you do the math obviously a perfect score is five but that has seldom been achieved in previous 'around the world' competitions at the club. If there is a tie then the captain who completed the most amounts of successful male ejaculations during the 80 minutes would win. If there is still a tie then the captain who used up the least amount of time in total to achieve all of the successful male ejaculations would be declared the winner. So you can see how important the female timekeepers are as the majority of the 'around the world in eighty minutes' competitions are decided by this tie breaker."

Connie observed:

"Wow sure sounds like an intricate game just like any typical athletic contest. Did your mother explain all these rules to you?"

"Oh no she didn't have to. Having worked as staff at the club these past eight years I had witnessed many an 'around the world' competitions so I am quite familiar with the game and its strategies."

Brenda skeptically queried:

"Strategies? There are actual strategies involved? I would think the only skill involved is how alluring and enticing the captain can be to her male teammates."

"Oh no Brenda just like any non sex game or contest there are strategies to consider especially taking into account the second tie breaker. For example during a round as soon as the captain has been declared to have successfully induced her male teammate to ejaculate into her, she can in the remaining time of the round assist her helper in preparing the next male to ensure the quickest possible successful ejaculation in the next round. Of course they have to be careful not to allow him to ejaculate before the round starts so as not to ruin all this preparation."

"What do you mean by 'declared to have successfully induced her teammate to have ejaculated'?"

"Well to avoid cheating, when finishing a blow job the captain has to open her mouth to referee Stefani to display the newly acquired sperm. Then she has to swallow and open her mouth again to display the absence of the said newly acquired cum. This prevents any unscrupulous captain to retain the cum in her mouth and present it as evidence of fast ejaculation on the next blow job round. After seeing the mouth full of sperm followed by an empty mouth; Stefani will then declare a successfully completed blow job.

With respect to a sodomy the captain will be obliged to flex her sphincter muscles to cause the cum to dribble out of her rear canal as proof of completion of the sex act. It is acknowledged that Stefani has sufficient expertise in this matter to properly determine whether a fresh new act of sodomy had occurred. In any case Stefani's ruling is the final say.

Incidentally since at times it is difficult for a woman to realize her lover has released his sperm in her ass, it behooves the male to slap the captain's ass while withdrawing his penis to ensure a quick determination of a successful sodomy.

Finally in case of vaginal penetration, Stefani will, happily I vow, insert her tongue in the captain's vagina to slurp out the newly acquired cum. As this testing is more time consuming for fairness, the captain working in tandem with her 'helper' would be allowed to entertain with her tongue and hands the preparation of her next male teammate. While this is going on Stefani's two female assistants would be available to check the bona fides of the other two teams."

Connie reacted:

"My goodness this sounds like a truly serious contest. I take it all the members get off on this?"

"Oh yes the contests and games the club provides in its orgies have made it unique amongst the swingers community. It is why demand for membership is above the capacity of the club. The club is thinking of expanding and acquiring a second property."

Brenda asked:

"So how do you feel about having sex with your mother? Would you feel weird? Mind you I have had sex with my sister, but still having sex with one's mother I think is a different kettle of fish."

Vickie confidently asserted:

"Oh I don't think I will feel weird. After all I have seen her have sex at various times while I was working at the club. Although she did not say so, I get the feeling that her blow job during the first round will be deliberately uninspiring so as to ensure that I become captain of our team. If that indeed does happen, I will be most ecstatic."

Both Connie and Brenda asked simultaneously:

"Ecstatic?"

Vickie replied:

"Well I do want to win and I'd love to receive the cute gold plated body chain belt which the club awards to each winner of its games. With my mother being the 'helper' it gives our team the better chance to win. The 'helper' if she efficiently prepares the male teammates it makes it that much easier for the captain to succeed. With her experience she would make a hell of a lot better 'helper' than me."

Brenda agreed:

"I guess that is true enough."

Vickie continued:

"And we do have formidable opponents. Charlotte Thornton has confirmed that she would attend this orgy and would be participating in the 'around the world' contest along with her partner. As a past winner of Messalina's Challenge, Charlotte certainly provides a tough challenge. Her partner is equally to be feared as she is the legendary 'Minnesota Enchantress' whose actual name is Chloe Hamilton."

Again Brenda and Connie asked simultaneously:

"Legendary?"

Viekie informed:

"Yes Chloe surely made her mark in her very first orgy at the club. She won the Daisy Chain game and then took on five males nonstop for over twelve continuous hours. She displayed an efficacious bon vivant attitude all the time at the orgy that no one ever forgot her."

Connie then asked:

"Well they do seem like quite an obstacle to win the contest. What about the other team?"

At this point Vickie sported a wicked smile:

"Well I do have a pleasant surprise for you two. All the other females who are scheduled to attend have declined to participate in the contest. No doubt intimidated by my mother as the owner/manager of the club, and fearing that they had no chance against Charlotte and Chloe none could be induced to compete."

"So there is no third team?"

"Not necessarily. You see three females who were scheduled to attend the orgy have cancelled. This obviously leaves a spot for me. Given the aversion the other females have in participating in the scheduled contest, my mother feels she is justified in offering the two spots to non members so long as these agree to complete in the 'around the world' competition."

Brenda gasped:

"You mean to say?...I cannot believe what I think you are going to say."

Vickie continued:

"Exactly! You two can come to the orgy so long as you agree to compete in the 'Around the World in Eighty Minutes' contest. And judging the sexual activity we have shared these past three months, unless I miss my guess, I would surmise you would be thrilled to attend."

Brenda ever the more sexual aggressor of the pair replied:

"You sure got that right sugar. But have you considered that Connie and I might beat you? What about that?"

Vickie just giggled:

"Oh not to worry. In such case I'll just hate you forever."

All the girls laughed realizing Vickie's remark was spoken in jest. The remainder of that weekend certainly contained the steamiest sex ever amongst themselves. The happy anticipation of going to the orgy had a completely aphrodisiac effect that brought out maximum sexuality of each.

Brenda's birthday was in early May but as it was the anniversary of the mutual deaths of Harry and Bruce, her past three birthdays were melancholy events to say the least. This time Brenda felt that she was now truly getting on with her life.

Her self assurance was boosted at its highest level ever in her life by the effective results she had attained at the law school. Her sexuality was truly reawakened by the three- way sex with Vickie and Connie throughout that winter and spring. The upcoming orgy she knew would just be the tonic she required to enjoy sex thoroughly from now on. She sensed that her past misery would no longer intrude in her mind to inspire any guilty thoughts to retard her sexual joy.

Likewise Connie was breaking out of her shell of arrested happiness. The past three months of sex had buried her misery forever. Yes she would continue to remember Bruce periodically, but such reminiscences no longer devastated her equilibrium or her happiness. She looked forward to the orgy as an event that would henceforth forever release any hindrances to enjoying sex and her sexuality.

Just before the orgy the girls were advised of their excellent results achieved at the Law School so each of them were absolutely free to enjoy the orgy without any apprehensions or dread in their life.

Brenda and Connie remained in Durham after the school year whereas Vickie left for Texas immediately after completing her last exam. Although neither was in any financial hardship, both Brenda and Connie obtained jobs as servers at an upscale restaurant so as to pay for their orgy expenses. Each felt that they ought not to dip into their savings to pay for such a frivolous activity.

Finally the much anticipated Saturday arrived and the two girls landed in Dallas at about 12:30. They caught the pre-arranged limousine ride from the airport and arrived at the ranch about 2:00 PM. In accordance with the orgy's protocol the girls undressed and joined the orgy completely naked. Brenda and Connie parted company with the plan to meet Vickie as arranged at 8:00 to eat a late supper and prepare for the contest.