All Comments on 'Brenda's Mature Feet Ch. 01'

by Andre_Sillitoe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's OK

But not great. Kinda feels rushed.

KidG1000KidG1000over 8 years ago
very good

really hot, but next time David should be on his knees worshiping his mom's feet and toes too

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Grandiose

Not bad but you csn tell it was written in a hurry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Give us more!

This had one of the most erotic passages I've ever read. That one particular paragraph where Brenda teases the boy about worshipping her feet on the phone with the mother is unreal.

I really hope for a couple of sequels to come of from this

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ehhh....

To be real, it was great plot-wise, but the dialogue from the narrator was lacking. Throughout the whole story, you can tell Brenda is really into it and really enjoys him worshipping her feet, but the narrator gives a lot of one word responses (like, "I'm sure." "would you like to suck on them?" and he responds with a simple yes.") I think if you make the narrator seem like he's more into it, the story will flow better. The plot is great and Brenda's lines are great, but his lines are lacking. Kinda sounds like it just happened rather than he got the opportunity to worship a woman's feet of whom he'd had a crush on.

xxxFrankxxxFrankalmost 4 years ago
Nice short story

Nice, not excessively long, well written and exciting. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is a great perfect story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndre_Sillitoe@Andre_Sillitoe
I'm a foot fetishist trying my hand at erotica. I'm not a professional writer by any means, but writing has always been one of my passions in life. I mostly write foot fetish stories in my spare time. This is my way of giving back to the foot fetish community. If you enjoy th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES