All Comments on 'Brett and Barb Ch. 01 & 02'

by dirtykinkysex

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Wedding

A story on a womens true love for her new husband, saving herself just for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WRONG CATEGORY

This story belongs in the Incest category. Bad form to whoever put it here and not there. Not a turn on in the least to get sucker punched with a subject that you avoid at all costs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I agree ... wrong category

I thought this one had a bit of promise, but the grammatical mistakes made it very hard to enjoy. Right off the bat, I assumed Brett was the "wife" since the narrator referred to Brett as a "fiancee". The French word for the male future spouse is spelled with one "e" ("fiance"). Then there was "meat" for "met", and I pretty much gave up. Finally, you gave us a cast of family members with similarly-spelled names, and I knew it would be too difficult trying to keep up with everyone. No Chapt. 2 please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I Love IT

"I need you to promise you won't tell Brett anything about it ." it'll be my decision as to how much to tell him about what happened tonight and if or when I tell him I'll tell you all just how much he knows so you will know that it is ok to talk to him about it if you wish." One by one they all agreed not to tell my husband what had happened and to trust my judgment."

YEAH RIGHT!!! LOL

Hopefully she will be pregnant. She will keep having little Bunts until she finds out after the whole family has sired a kid except her husband that he is sterile. She never tells Brett and keeps fucking the whole family until her husband is about to die.

He has raised them all and sent them through college by working a lot of overtime. At some point in the marriage Brett is cut off from her pussy. Better still would be that she is mad about Brett getting drunk and won't ever let him fuck her.. lol

But her undying love for her husband Brett will remain forever.....Nice touch her throwing him a kiss as she was gangbanged...

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
So, a story about a cheating wife betraying

her alcoholic husband's love for her with his family who hates his guts so much that they fuck his new bride. What a fine family to write about. So, is she going to drug or keep him drunk to fuck around on him constantly, or will she just sneak around stabbing him in the back over and over?

Of course not, he will be one of the supposed thousands (only on this site though) of husbands that want to see their wives fucked by bigger, better men than they.

sirhugssirhugsover 18 years ago
It cries out for a sequel

Please please please.

Does she tell Brett?

Is she preggers?

Does she do Jack again?

Do they all get together again?

As to category, I thought it was fine as Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
He probably drank because of the pressure.....

....making the first sexual relations with someone a "BIG event" is a mistake for this and other reasons. The fact is that such stress tends to lead to drinking, impotence, etc. One shouldn't make THAT big of a deal about lost virginity anyway. It's one thing that I lost that I have NEVER missed!

I'm guessing that this sick cheating family (and it IS the cheating part that is sick, not the orgy IMO) will continue to go along with this bitch's lies for a long time to come (or is that cum). And if she is so willing to wait UNTIL her wedding night to give her hubby some sex, why not wait until the next morning, when he is sobered up and there is less pressure on him? A better time to have done it would have been much earlier, but that's just my view. With a family like his, I would have just eloped, if I were him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bret and Barb

I don't come to Literotica for Shakespeare. The story is fine. It gave me what I came here for. Keep writing. As long as you give me erections, I'll keep reading. This is fiction. Fiction, not a family biography.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I agree with the lot of them...

despite the few grammatical errors, i enojoyed this tale. its FICTION people. if you want morals, go read the bible. as for it being in the wrong subject/catagory..umm thats a fence, and either way someone would have been pissed. cant keep everyone happy, but this happy person says, keep writing =)

chomerchomerabout 18 years ago
very good!

dirty kinky sex :thank you for avery good and story of family love,when can we get the sequal as it was left uncompleted and wanting to see her husbands reaction to the bunt family taking his place in removing her virginity.well thaks for the great story, enjoyed it.from Homer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please correct some of the hideous mistakes.

The to be verb is one of the simplest verbs in English... and "were" is pretty easy to spell... to state it more clearly.

"Were, not where"

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Trashy

Some stories are really witless and trashy. This one didn't approach those heights.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
it was ok

the premise is good, the story works, but it's just not that sexy. maybe it's me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous