Brett and Barb Ch. 01 & 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again I heard myself and was surprised as I responded to him, "Oh, yes, but please, you have to use a condom."

"But we don't have any Barb. I could go get some, but it'll take me ten minutes or so. I will if you want though, I understand." I mulled it over in my head as my eyes turned of their own accord just in time to catch J push into his twin sister one final time as he started to spasm and release his sperm deep into her rectum. After seeing such a scene my horny body took over fully.

"I need you to fuck me right now Dad, just promise you'll never tell Brett you where my first."

"Whatever you say Barb, honey." As he was talking Dad switched places with his son Jack and I spread my legs for him. A few seconds later I felt the first cock ever begin to slide along the outside of my pussy as my father-in-law prepared to deflower his brand new daughter-in-law. "Barb you really look so fuckin' amazing in that wedding dress." He began to slowly slide his cock into me. I felt my pussy move aside to allow my father-in-law's cock to move in and it felt so amazingly wonderful. I felt every inch of him as he slowly pushed into me and just about the time he got the head in I had another small orgasm. I rolled my head back as a came and I saw Mom sitting with an arm around both Steven and J who where both slowly stroking their cocks as Ryan sat nearby with Tracy on his lap slowly riding up and down on his hard cock. I then returned my eyes to Dad as he began to slowly push deeper into me. A little bit later he stopped and for a second I was afraid it was over, then I felt him push a bit and meet resistance, he'd reached my hymen.

"Barb honey, this might hurt, you tell me if you are ready."

"OK, just a sec." I looked over at my husband Brett and saw that he was totally unconscious still, even though Matt seemed to stir just a bit. For some reason it seemed appropriate, so I silently blew a kiss over to my new husband and kept my eyes on him as I said to his father, "OK, now, please." I watched my husband sleeping as I felt his father's dick push inside me. Again it met resistance, but this time it slowly continued to push anyway, it seemed to take forever as my hymen stretched under the pressure of my father-in-law's cock before finally giving in to the force. It hurt a little bit, but mostly I remember being sad and a little angry with Brett for missing this moment. After my hymen broke Dad pushed his cock into me as far as it would go, I was so wet that once that blockage was gone he had no problems at all bottoming out in my pussy.

He silently stood like that with his cock buried inside me for a few minutes. For some reason at this point my sadness went away and I was only incredibly angry with Brett. I was also amazingly horny, so I looked up into my new father-in-law's eyes and said, "Now please fuck me, hard, fast, fuck me all night, make me come and make me scream, I want to fuck you and then each of your sons until the sun comes up."

Dad didn't say a word, he didn't need to, his cock did all of the talking required. He began to thrust into me with amazing force and it felt so fucking good. It was probably the third or forth stroke into me that started me coming and this time I came hard. I lost track of how many times I came, I couldn't even tell if it was all one really long orgasm or a whole bunch together. I was in pure heaven with that cock pounding into me. I was however disappointed, as I imagine it had been quite awhile since the last time my new Dad had had a virgin in a wedding dress with her never-been-fucked pussy clenching at his dick, the whole experience was too much for him and he didn't last long before he took one huge massive thrust into me and began to spasm as he pushed his juice inside me. I obviously had never had anyone cum inside me before although I had imagined what it might feel like. I am happy to say that my imagination wasn't even close to the real thing. I could feel each spurt as my father-in-law pumped his seed inside me and it was by far the best thing I had ever lived through in my entire life. Even though I had been in the middle of an orgasm when he started cumming inside me, the feeling of him spurting into me brought me to a whole new level and I screamed out at the top of my lungs. There where no words, it was simply a pure animalistic orgasmic release.

I began to feel Dad's cock shrink inside me a few seconds after we had both calmed down a bit and I realized that that was absolutely unacceptable to me at that point. "Jack get over here, it's your turn to fuck Brett's pussy, since he's too drunk to do it." Jack eagerly moved between my legs and watched as his father pulled out of me. As Jack replaced his father inside of me I watched as Dad took the cock that had deflowered me over and fed it into his wife's eager mouth. I looked over to see Steven sitting with Tracy's mouth on his cock, Ryan and J where on either side of them, each had their cock wrapped inside one of Tracy's hands. I looked up at Jack above me as he was slowly working his cock in and out of my sloppy wet twat. "Give me all you've got boy, you may not get another chance." Soon I was in heaven again from Jack slamming his cock into me over and over. He told me later that I was actually not the only one to lose my virginity on that night and that makes me feel very good that I was able to be the first for him. Perhaps that is also why he didn't last very long at all.

A very short time after he began to really pound me Jack pushed deep into me and looked at me with a sorry but blissful look on his face as again I felt Bunt family sperm shooting into me. Jack was replaced by J. He had already come once and he clearly had more experience so J fucked me very good and very hard for what seemed like forever. We even tried a few different positions before I felt his big cock spewing into me from behind as he had been fucking me doggy style with the wedding dress folded up over my back. J pulled out quickly and was immediately replaced by one of his brothers, by this point I just needed cock and cock juice deep inside me and I really didn't care if it was Steven, Ryan, or one of the others coming for seconds. Whoever it was rammed into me hard and fast from the very start and it was amazingly wonderful. As my orgasms continued endlessly he pounded me from behind relentlessly. It seemed like he had been fucking me for hours, like it had been going on my entire life, my whole existence became that glorious cock hammering my wet and eager pussy. I was having the most intense orgasms and I almost didn't even notice that now familiar and lovely feeling of him spurting his seed into me. As soon as he was finished he pulled out of me and I collapsed onto the floor, satisfied but also ready for any more they had to offer.

I didn't have to wait long at all. Steven told me to roll over and when I did I saw him standing above me and I smiled as he moved down on top of me and easily slid his large cock into my now well-used pussy. He took a few strokes and then leaned down and kissed me on the forehead before whispering, "You're still tighter than Mom."

For some reason that made me feel really, really good and I thanked him before I said "Now fuck me, and fuck me hard." He did. Steven and I fucked for quite a while and it was very good. I found that while he couldn't get as deep inside me from on top as his brothers had from behind I still liked to watch his face as he worked his hard cock in and out of me. I especially liked the look on his face when he finally came and pushed into me to spew his own juice to join his father's and brothers' deep inside me.

After Steven finished he rolled off of me and I felt amazingly good and full. I thought it was all over and I was very pleased and felt really good. I was very surprised however when I heard Tracy say, "You guys finally finished with her now?" All her brothers and her father responded that they where indeed done with me. "Good, now it's my turn."

I had never even thought about being with another woman and I found the idea to be very startling. I think Tracy got a sense of my reaction and as she came over to me she said, "Just relax Barb, you're going to love this, and you don't have to do anything but lie there and enjoy it." Tracy then moved down between my legs and soon her tongue found my sensitive and abused pussy.

My father-in-law and all my brothers-in-law had fucked me. It had been animalistic and eager, hard and fast, pure and simple, just as I had needed it to be. Tracy however made love to me. She did things to me that I had never even dreamed of. I never could have imagined something so gentle, loving, and sexy. Soon she had me screaming again as she finished cleaning the juices from my soaked pussy.

As we all calmed down Tracy casually licked me every now and again. Finally I had had enough and I gently pushed her head away from my no longer dripping and sperm filled pussy. I tried to stand and with some help made my way to a nearby chair. From my perch there I addressed the whole family, "Thank you all so very much for making my wedding night so amazingly special and wonderful, now I need you all to promise me something. I need you to promise you won't tell Brett anything about it, it'll be my decision as to how much to tell him about what happened tonight and if or when I tell him I'll tell you all just how much he knows so you will know that it is ok to talk to him about it if you wish." One by one they all agreed not to tell my husband what had happened and to trust my judgment. After they promised they each went off to go to their own beds. As each man left I gave him a deep kiss and a few loving strokes on his big cock. When Mom and Dad came it felt weird to rub his cock with his wife right there but she didn't seem to mind and when I was done she gave me a big hug and said she was glad I had had such a good time. When Tracy came I didn't know what to do, so I was a bit relieved when she leaned in and kissed me while her hands fondled my breasts through the top of my wedding dress. As she left she turned and blew me another kiss as she said, "Goodnight sis."

I suddenly realized that I was absolutely exhausted from all the sex. I thought about going up to the loft where the bed was, but instead I just lay down on the sofa in the big room of the pool house and in about half a second I was deep asleep.

*

Chapter 2: Midnight Drunken Slumber-fuck

At some point during the night after my wedding fuck fest, I woke up suddenly as I looked over to see my youngest brother-in-law, eighteen-year-old Matt, stirring from his alcohol induced slumber. I really don't know what came over me but before I even realized what I was doing I was on my knees in front of the young man with my hands reaching to pull his zipper down. He was clearly struggling to wake up and not having a great deal of success. I was able to pull his cock out through his fly and I soon had my mouth wrapped around it. Matt really was the baby of the family and I was able to take almost all of him into my mouth, I hoped for his sake that he still had some more to grow, cause while he was probably above average he had nothing compared to the rest of the family. His cock however was soon very hard and even though he was still not entirely awake I lifted my wedding dress as I stepped over him and sat down onto him. His cock felt really wonderful inside me, it filled my pussy as I realized that it had been a little lonely without a hard Bunt cock in it.

Matt was still mostly asleep as I began to move up and down on his hard dick. It felt really great and it was so very sexy to be fucking him while he wasn't even fully awake. At one point I looked over at the mirror on the wall and was so turned on by the sight of me riding this young man. He still had his tuxedo on and my wedding dress was covering his cock sliding in and out of my hungry pussy so that it looked like we where both fully dressed and I was just bouncing on his lap. Knowing that, despite the innocence of the scene, his cock was inside me caused me to have an orgasm. I guess my pussy clenched him as I came because I was soon rewarded with his sperm spewing up into my hungry twat. After he finished I sat there with him inside me for a few minutes as I looked over at my husband who was still totally passed out. Matt seemed to have fallen back further asleep after his orgasm, so when I pulled up off of him I kindly placed his now soft cock back into his pants and zipped them up, but only after carefully licking him until there was no evidence that his cock had spewed his seed inside me.

After finishing with Matt I went to the loft and finally took my wedding dress off. I took a nice long hot shower, making sure to wash Matt's sperm and anything left over from the rest of the family out of my well fucked pussy. Finally I fell asleep naked in the big bed where I had planned to give my virginity to my new husband.

12