All Comments on 'Brian and Ballet Pt. 01'

by DSauthor

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
interesting

sounds like a great concept continue on please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Really good start. Looking forward for the upcoming parts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great start

Please contiue to part 2, so far so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OFF TO A GREAT START

I enjoyed this chapter which seems to set the stage for an most interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Top drawer.

This is a simple but well written story. I look foward to reading more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great start! And well I like "Nerd who hopefully gets the girl" stories. Look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
++++++++

A Fine Beginning. Those of us who like tender believable stories with characters that seem real are numerous. Write like this and you will soon have a loyal (and appreciative) audience.

Feel free to go as slow as you like. Those of us who remember awkward can also remember how huge each tiny step was as we crept thru a precious and wonderful time in our lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very talented ! I'm impressed !

Make it long ! I mean a VEEEERY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG story cause it's the perfect fit for that ! Your writing style is amazing and very enticing ! Don't EVER give up on that story ! Keep the good work going !

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More, More

Good start and it looks like an interesting story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

good lead and a hint if you get stuck check out charles and claire for leads on the development as it is another well written story.

DSauthorDSauthorover 12 years agoAuthor
My Laptop and I appreciate your love...

Thank you for you feedback, it seems all positive to me! That's definitely why I like to write. It will still be another day or two for the next installment, but I've been really busy working and such that I haven't had time to write anything of good quality yet--and I'd rather have you wait a bit of time then try to publish something substandard, and I didn't realize how short this was (seemed a bit longer on my dell...how she manages to manipulate me)...so I'll definitely be increasing the lengths of each segment. I look forward to more of your comments in the future, my dearest readers! D.S.

AlydenAlydenover 12 years ago
Cute!

I like the story. Funny as well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sadly, the story does not continue past parf 3, which is not the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous