Brian & Elise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say Brian was surprised at how fast Elise brought his pants down would be an understatement. But he went with the flow. He'd kicked off his pants and he was down to his boxers. She still had her bra and skirt on so he gently nudged her towards their bed and as he started to get on top of her, she stopped him with a hand on his chest.

Elise wanted this moment to last a little longer so she elected to tease her man. She'd stopped him and he was at the edge of their bed staring at her with a hunger that only made her wetter. "What do you want me to take off first baby? My skirt or bra?"

"Your skirt."

"My skirt?..."

The lust was building up and Brian's "iron will" was losing the battle it had been fighting for so long. "C'mon El, don't make me beg here..."

"Aww baby, I'd never make you do that. You want me? You can have me."

And with that, she laid back as seductively as possible; making sure to flash her panties and quickly removed her skirt. "What next baby? Panties or bra?"

"Can I remove the one I choose?"

"Mmm...now there's a thought...C'mere baby."

Brian slowly made his way to her and gave her a kiss. As he was kissing her, he brought his arms to her sides and made sure his hands traced them and stopped at her hips. He broke the kiss and whispered in her ear, "Let's get rid of these..."

He moved her panties down and she kicked them off. "What about my bra?"

Sadly, her question fell on her lover's deaf ears. Brian was entranced with the sight before him. He swore he could smell her arousal and that only added fuel to the fire. He was hard as iron and he ached for release. But he wanted tonight to be special. Principle won over his lust, but they'd come together in a decision.

Elise was aroused in the best way. Brian was yearning for her, and she yearned for him. The look in his eyes when he saw her pussy only made her want him more. And she couldn't believe the tent in his boxers. She needed him. "To hell with teasing him," she thought.

She took off her bra and brought him in for another kiss. She straddled him and began slowly edging her pussy up and down his cock through his boxers.

He couldn't help a moan that only turned her on even more. "Mmm...you like that baby?"

Brian almost growled in response but was able to get, "Yeah, El. I love it."

Looking down at him, she wanted to feel the real thing. She lowered herself 'til her face was directly in front of his cock and gripped the hem of his boxers with her teeth. She got them down past his knees and squealed with glee.

Brian was a good seven inches and she knew she'd love it. "Baby! Your cock looks so good!"

He smirked and said, "Thanks?"

Elise smiled at him and said, "Baby, I'd love to acquaint your cock with my mouth, but I need you..."

She brought her pussy up to his cock and right as Brian could feel his head enter her, he abruptly stopped her.

"Shit! Wait! Are you on the pill? I got condoms if you're not, I'd rather we play it safe if possible."

"Baby, I've been on the pill for quite awhile. And last I checked, I'm safe. Don't worry."

Elise kissed him deeply and shoved herself down on him and she let out a guttural cry into his mouth.

They broke their kiss and their moans filled their room. Elise hadn't moved an inch, but the penetration alone had made her climax. Tamara always told her it was the best when you were in love with the person you were with and she couldn't believe how good Brian felt inside her. He filled her perfectly.

She looked down with tears in her eyes and saw his look of endearment. He loved her. He truly loved her. With those thoughts in her mind, she gently eased up and brought herself down again. She'd found a rhythm and he was slowly finding it alongside her.

Her moans were getting shorter and she could tell he was getting close. "El, I'm sorry. I wanted to last longer, but you feel way too good. I'm gonna-"

"Mmmmm, yes baby! I wanna feel it inside me, do it! Cum in me!!"

Brian could've sworn he knew what a great orgasm was, but this blew it out of the park. Nothing he'd felt before could even come close.

The moment he thrust upwards to cum inside her brought Elise to another orgasm herself.

Sweat coated their bodies and they both had smiles on their faces. Elise was more than happy to be in the arms of her lover. She could hear Brian's heartbeat and his slow breathing. This act alone made her feel at peace with everything. Looking up, she saw her lover's eyes and held his gaze. "You okay, baby?"

"I'm more than okay, El. This is everything to me. To have you in my arms..."

At that, she saw tears in his eyes and she found tears filling her vision as well. "Aww, baby...C'mere."

Elise brought his face in close and gave him a kiss that he gladly returned. As their kiss started to heat up, she felt his cock poke her stomach and reached out with her hand; gently rubbing it.

Brian took in a short breath and went for her slit to repay her. They both looked in the other's eyes as they rubbed their privates and all pretense was thrown out the window. He grabbed her ass and pulled her up and rubbed her slit on his cock.

Her eyes fluttered and she could barely make a sentence let alone have a coherent thought. "Ooo baby, that feels sooo good!"

"Yeah? You like that, El?"

"I looove it!"

With that, Elise thrust downwards and rode him for all that she was worth. All the while, Brian was just trying to play catch up. If there was one thing Elise knew, it was how to ride. After a few minutes of that, she tired out and she pivoted to get her lover on top of her. "Baby, I want you to make love to me, just like this."

Brian could barely say a word so he just nodded and made sure to elongate his thrusts and Elise cooed in response. Compared to their hurried lovemaking before, this was more pleasurable. There was a slow pace that they easily matched and their responses only heightened the other's pleasure.

Brian swore he could see the love Elise had for him in her eyes and she swore this moment would be ingrained in her mind forever. As his thrusts shortened, she thrust herself back to him and moaned in ways he hadn't heard before.

"El, I'm getting close..."

"Yeah?"

With a nod, he started thrusting with a fervor unknown to them both. This only made Elise respond in kind and their moans and grunts got louder. "Ooo baby, just like that! I'm so close!"

Not one to leave his partner disappointed, he clenched his jaw and tried his best to last a little bit more. She was close, and he wanted to bring her to an orgasm before him. Thankfully, her legs came around him as she climaxed with a guttural cry. That alone brought him over the edge and he came.

Brian couldn't help but lose all the feelings in his body and plopped on top of Elise. He tried his best not to let his full weight get on her, but he could only do so much after a wonderful orgasm. To her credit, she wasn't bothered too much by it.

After a few minutes of being smothered, Elise had to break the silence that befell them both. "Baby? I-I can't breathe."

Brian quickly got off and she could only giggle. And even though he hated to ruin a moment like this, he had to ask, "El? What are we? This changes everything..."

"Well, I know it's early but I'd like to think that you and I are together for the long run, especially after everything that's happened between us. Is that okay?" Elise asked meekly.

"That's more than okay! I want us to be together forever, El!"

Elise could only nuzzle in close in response. "I'm so happy, right now. I can't wait to see where this takes us."

Epilogue

---

Elise could already hear the pitter patter of children's footsteps running across the room into the arms of their father. "Daddy, Daddy!!!" The screams that filled their house brought out a smile that she knew would forever be ingrained on her face as she took in the sight. Brian had their two little girls in his arms and had a big smile as they barraged him with little kisses.

"C'mere El!"

"Yeah! C'mere Mommy!!"

With a nod, Elise quickly ran over and she and her little girls brought Daddy on the ground and played their game of smothering their favorite man with hugs and kisses.

"Dogpile on Daddy!!!"

Laughter filled their house and Elise could only remember the thought she had when she and Brian had first washed dishes together and the feelings she felt at that time.

"This is bliss."

---

Thanks for reading my second story!! I just want to put out there that I'm still relatively new to this so if you've got tips as to how I can improve, I'm all ears. Also, I don't have an editor so forgive me for the errors here and there if there are any. I hope you enjoyed my story!