All Comments on 'Brian and His Sister'

by Jena121

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
VULCAN4231VULCAN4231almost 16 years ago
Erotic Fun

Well written and very true to life many brothers and sisters will identify with this,it certainly amused me.

gregdgregdalmost 16 years ago
Loved the dirty talk

Great story that could be true to life. I loved how they talked dirty to each other. It not only turned them on but me, as well. Maybe it needs a sequal in which they are caught by Mum and she watches her children fuck and talks dirty to them while she plays with her own pussy.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 16 years ago
Hotter and Hotter

Jena you get better and better. This one is tops. Even got me worked up. Quite a feat you know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Snap

Snap is what we say in the UK when we get 2 things the same . This reminded me of an episode with my cousin .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
unrealistic

the guy is over 18 and you expect us to believe he was so ashamed of being caught jacking off that he started to cry bull shit if he was 10-12 maybe but not 18 keep it atleast sounding believable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
not possible...

brother fuck his sister..not possible...all are fake. Some boday tell me how it could be possible? have some one his or her own experience?

William smythWilliam smythalmost 16 years ago
Not Possible????

To Anonymous of 5/28: What planet are you from? Of course brothers fuck sisters. Happens all the time. where have you been all your life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
so true

This story is so true about brothers and sisters. I love have sex with my sister being she was my first and we still do sometimes.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Another Five Star read Jena.

Bro/Sis is my favorite type of incest story. You do it well. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sex with my Sister

This is almost how it started with Sis. We would walk around very scantily clad, so much in fact that my Mom spoke to me. She told me not to walk around in my underwear as it "upset" Sis. Of course we continued and it wasn't much of a problem since Mom worked nights.

We would also "wrestle" with me ending up between her legs with a raging hardon. We'd then rock back and forth till we both came still under the pretense of wrestling. All of this changed one day when she came out to watch TV wearing a long t-shirt and no panties. Next she sat across from me and spread her legs. I thought "Holy Shit" and went to change into my loosest pair of boxers. When I returned her eyes bugged out as she stared at my rock hard dick at which point I said "do you want to see it?". When she nodded her head yes out it came with me stroking. Her hand went immediately to her pussy and so began our mutual masturbation sessions.

We graduated after a few weeks to fucking which continues to this day now thirty years later and we both agree incest IS best.

All I can say if you've a sister/brother and you're both willing and won't get caught, get in there and start fucking!!

sexwithmysistersexwithmysisteralmost 13 years ago
Sex with my sister

I'm in the process of writing about our first time of actually fucking. I'll submit it when done. It was a natural progression from our mutual masturbation sessions.

We had gotten to the point where I'd be laying between her legs. We'd simulate screwing rubbing my dick against her extremely wet pussy. One time I pulled back too far and the tip went an inch or two into her. We both stared silently at each other having yet crossed another line.

Sis then grabbed my butt and pulled me all the way till our pubes met as we french kissed our tongues dueling away

And so began our years of fucking each other....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not good

There is no tension and build-up in this story. Nothing to inform us why these siblings broke a strong social taboo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous