All Comments on 'Brian Crosses Over'

by brian_maggie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
60andhorny60andhornyover 12 years ago
wow

Very exciting. Hope there are more stories like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Me, too!

I'm a cocksucking sissy cumslut for two alpha males whomuse me twice a week.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 12 years ago
Really enjoyed!

So realistic descriptions, especially of the feel of a man cumming. Can't wait for more. Seems like a 4some brewing with Brian and Maggie being the girls!

forfun44forfun44over 12 years ago
YEA!!

Great story, I'd love to be taken like that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hell yes!

I loved this story. I am still a cock virgin but this story makes me want to go out and get some dick tonight.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 12 years ago
relief

Wow that was good, I ended up with cum in my hand from my cock reading this, sure wish I could have gone to college, although the service wasn't so bad either. I would love to have a man with me now to suck on. But I can not find one here in the northeast of Indiana. darn it. da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
remembeed

I know exactly what Brian went through.When I was in high school.I used to check out the guys in the showers and locker room.It was pretty cool seeing them all naked.But than I joined the marines and that was a hella lot better.Talking about getting excited.Just think being a fag ,which I knew I was .We would go on 3 miles runs every morning.Then come back to the barracks and everyone would take showers.I'm talking about guys that were in excellent shape.We would be in the showers and I could check out any guys I wanted.There would be at least 25 to 50 guys at a time.When I was in school it was all white guys.In the marines we had every body.So the first time I went to take a shower.I walked in and I really freaked out.I started looking around and I couldn't believe what I was looking at.I thought this has to be a dream.There were about 30 of us in there and I really started checking them out,I checked out the white guys,then I started checking out the black guys.That's when I started to get real excited.I've seen black guys in books and movies,But in real life.It was beautiful.I was checking out those big beautiful black cocks and said to myself I'm going to suck their cocks.I'm not sucking any white guys any more.Not while I was in there.I was drinking with two black guys in one of there rooms and we were pretty drunk.So they put some porn in. This girl was sucking some guy off and I don't know why.It just came out of my mouth.I said I can suck a cock better than her any time.That's when they looked at me and said you can.I didn't care.I said fuck ya.They said prove it.I said take your cocks out and I will.They did and I started sucking there cocks real good.I loved putting my mouth around there black cocks.I really started loving it.So bad.I told them before we started to get down.I'm going to suck you both.But I want to be fucked real good.I sucked them both.Then both of them fucked me real good.After we were done they said you weren't lying about sucking better than her.I said any time you guys want to get down let me know.Ill be happy to suck your black cocks any time.So atleast once a week we would go to there room and have fun.I sucked so many black men.It was so easy to get in there pants.plus they love seeing a white guy on his knees with their black cocks in his mouth.From a happy faggot MARINE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous