All Comments on 'Brianna's Surprise'

by TX_Dude_

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Super Hot

Love the way they caught him off guard and he caved in. Such a good lil cock slut!.

Next chapter please!

rotorfishrotorfishover 8 years ago
Can't wait.

Can't wait for the weekend to unfold. Maybe boyfriends? Or "those dykes we usually share"? Or maybe even wife Rachel joining in? Whatever....love it so far.

SigngirlSigngirlover 8 years ago
I'm wet

Very hot story! I'm wet from reading about daddys little girl fucking her submissive daddy! Hope there will be more!!!!!

TiednTangledTiednTangledover 8 years ago
Delicious

Oh, Dude, that was incredible. You definitely need to keep writing. It was a very hot story, would love to hear more of their adventures together. You could definitely keep this going for a long, long time *grins*

Thank you for writing it and thank you for sharing it with me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
my fantasy exactly

This is exactly my fantasy (with my 21 yr-old step-daughter). My wife and I don't have sex very often and I always masturbate to pics of my step-daughter while I watch femdom sites. I would love for her and her best friend to fuck me -- they both have great bods and fantastic tits. I think I'll "accidentally" leave my laptop open and let her see the sites I masturbate to and also to let her read this story. Hopefully she'll get the idea and they will fuck me hard with their dildo strap-ons. Wish me luck.

Brittni4uBrittni4uover 7 years ago
Hot

Oh so dirty but Oh so good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTX_Dude_@TX_Dude_
I'm a 51 year old laid back sort of guy. Good with my hands and like to go for long rides on my bicycle. It's a fun time away and great exercise to boot. Here to have a bit of cyber fun with women who might share my kinks. I am generally a pretty friendly guy so anyone is welc...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES