Brianna's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With pre-cum dripping from his cock, landing on his chest he looked up at his little Princess, destroying his ass with her fat cock. Annie, not wanting to be left out moved over him from in front. Brianna pulled her cock out to allow Annie a turn. Annie quickly replaced it with hers, stretching him even further. She squatted down into it, fucking his ass hard for several minutes before yielding it back to Brianna.

The two of them continued alternately fucking Howard's gaping ass, stretching it beyond his limits. When Brianna took her turn in Daddy's ass, Annie squatted over his face and grinded her soiled panties into his mouth.

She said things like, "That's a good little cunt, eat my pussy and ass, get me off bitch! Make me cum!" When not being smothered in pussy and ass Howard begged for more cock, wanting it harder, faster and deeper. His most taboo dreams coming true in this moment. He was very close to cumming.

He shouted loudly, "God yes fuck my cunt ass! Take me, make me your slut. I'm going to cum so fucking hard, like your little bitch. I want to cum, please Princess! Make daddy cum!"

Annie sat on the floor above Howard's head, pulling her boy shorts aside as she started rubbing her clit hard as Brianna kept pounding and began to stroke his cock for him. In almost no time Annie climaxed, squirting her juices in an arc up and onto Howard's face, splashing his face with her juices. She got up on her knees as she kept rubbing, squirting over and over directly onto his face and into Howard's mouth. Then she dropped back onto the floor, lying down, exhausted. This was too much for Howard as he started to cum too. Brianna, still holding onto it, aimed his now erupting cock toward his open mouth.

Brianna said, "Keep it open! Get every fucking drop slut! I want to see it, keep it in your mouth and show me, like a good slut. Get all that cum!" Howard seemed to cum endlessly, every stroke producing a few more drops, most in his mouth, the rest all over his face. Once the final drop hit his chin Brianna stopped and pulled her cock out in one swift movement. This caused one more hard burst of cum to land across his nose and cheeks.

Lying there with his mouth open she inspects and tells him, "Keep it there, you need to have it all." She and Annie used their fingers to scoop the cum from his cheeks and chin and put it in his mouth with the rest. Brianna pushes his mouth closed, softly kissing his lips and says, "Now, swallow every drop, whore."

Howard closed his mouth and swallowed every drop, then licked his lips after. Sitting up and looking at his little Princess and her best friend he said, "Thank you, both. That was amazing. I will do anything for you, anytime."

Brianna replied, "Yes you will Daddy, that ass is mine from now on. You are my dirty little slut, get used to it. Be prepared, I intend to use you often." They both get up and head to the bathroom to shower, looking back at Howard Brianna says, don't bother dressing for the rest of the weekend, we're not done. And make us something to eat, we're both famished.

12