Brian's Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my hand came to rest on her breast, she giggled and stepped back from me. I thought I had done something wrong and cursed myself for upsetting her so. However when she removed her dress and underclothes I was relieved. For even I knew that this was a step in the right direction. I gazed at her beautiful nakedness as she stood before me; I was in awe of her loveliness.

She was not the first nude woman I had seen. Back home there was one time that I had stumbled upon some local girls bathing in the river. They thought they had found a secluded place to bathe and stripped down to nothing to do so. I was merely coming home after running some errand for my Father mind you, and I was not looking for the lasses. It was a delightful find though, let me assure you; I hid for quite some time as I watched them bathe in frolic around nude. I wanted to join them and act on the many nasty thoughts that came to mind but I knew better, these were not those kind of girls. Oh did I get in trouble from my father for being late, but it was worth it; anyway, back to Greta.

I stood there and drank in her beauty and flowing curves with great interest. My eyes examined how her body flowed and plunged from one part of her to the next. I was in awe of all of the delightfully feminine curves on her. Her face was round and slightly blushing as I looked at her face for a half second. Her breasts were not the largest that I had seen nor were they were not the smallest. However, at that moment I didn't care about the size of them. The fact that her breasts were there and uncovered was vastly more important to me at that point in time. Her belly swelled out a bit and her hips were larger than some women I had seen. Like I said she was a bit plump but to me at that point in time, she was Venus herself.

"You gonna stand there all day or are you gonna get ready." Greta asked after a moment of smiling at me.

"Huh?" I replied not understanding what she meant.

However when she looked disapprovingly at my clothes rather obviously I knew what she was getting at. I took my clothes off as quickly as I could and it was my turn to feel like I was on display. After she looked me over a bit she moved closer and kissed me. The feeling of nude skin on nude skin was something else that I had not experienced and it was more than I was ready for. Somehow in all of this kissing I found myself on top of her on the bed.

While we continued our kissing I felt her hand on my now hard cock, guiding it to the entrance of her womanhood. I didn't know about foreplay at the time and didn't know what to do really but I pressed into her regardless. We both moaned in delight once my cock was all the way inside of her, I held it there for a moment to calm myself down. Soon enough I was thrusting into her like I had been doing it all my life.

I was in heaven as I pleasured my first woman ever. I knew nothing of finesse or finer techniques, but I made up for my lack of style with enthusiasm. I stroked into her hard and fast; I heard an audible slap each time I was all the way inside of her. She let out an "OH!" sound each time I was buried all of the way inside her. I rode her for all I was worth as instinct took over; I was not myself as I ravaged her savagely. However from the noises she was making I don't think that she minded one bit.

When all of a sudden she wails out "OH, OH, OH SHIT!!"

Then she starts to shake and rock back and forth in such a violent manner that I was genuinely concerned for her well-being. As well as her outsides shaking and quaking about, her insides were also quivering about in an oh-so-delightful way. I could not take much more of this and I exploded deep inside of her. I shot my load of cum, washing her deepest insides with all I had.

In all of this commotion I didn't notice that someone had entered the room. Just as I was experiencing the most joyous experience of my short life, I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head and then nothing. As I was passing into the oblivion I heard one last thing.

"You let me go farther with this one than with any of the others." Greta complained from underneath me.

"You enjoyed it and where he's going, he'll need something nice to remember." The man chuckled gruffly.

That was the last thing I remember until I awoke the next morning with a splitting headache and a terrible, woozy feeling. I looked around the small dark room that I found myself in and saw a few beds around the walls. Everything seemed to be firmly attached to either the floor or walls. A small round window let in some light but not an adequate amount.

"The young one is awake!" Shouted a man from across the room. I groaned in response and he came up to me. "Greetings lad, what's your story!" said the burly man who would have been a menacing sight indeed if it wasn't for the smile on his face. Come to think of it with all of those crooked and missing teeth his smile was just as scary but he seemed pleasant enough. He had a few other fellows with him; they were smaller than him but just as rugged looking.

"Pardon me?" I said rubbing my head that hurt something awful.

"Well, what I mean is, I joined up for the adventure see. What's your excuse?" He said as plainly as he could, but his words only confused me more.

"Joined up? Adventure? What on earth are you talking about good sir?" I asked, trying to mind my manners. I still did not know what he was talking about and I was slightly perturbed about all these questions first thing in the morning.

"Well I mean on this journey, why did you join such a perilous journey as this? There must be a number of things that a strapping young lad like you can do on dry land. Why run away to the sea?" The burly man inquired and the sinking feeling in my stomach told me that I now knew where I was, or rather where I wasn't.

"Do you mean to tell me that we're at sea!" I exclaimed in shock.

"So you didn't volunteer eh? Tell me lad, what happened to you?" He inquired, sounding concerned.

"I was entertaining a lady when I was attacked from behind." I said as delicately as I could.

"I hope she's alright." The burly man said with genuine regard.

"I'm sure she's fine." I said gruffly.

"How do you know, you said you were attacked." He asked still sounding worried about Greta.

"Just before I passed out I heard them talking and it was clear to me that they knew each other." I replied in a glaring manner, unimpressed about the whole business.

"Jealous husband eh?" He chuckled and lightly elbowed me in the ribs. "Rotten luck lad." He added with a wink.

"I don't know about that but it was clear that they both knew I would end up on this ship." I said with a sneer as I felt the pain of Greta's betrayal.

"Are you saying you were lured to a private spot by a lady and then hit from behind by some stranger?" My gruff friend asked with a raised eyebrow.

"That's exactly what happened!" I finished indignantly.

"I knew they were desperate for men but I didn't think they would resort to that!" He shook his head in disdain trying to hide the smirk underneath the surface.

"My name's Brian sir." I said sticking out my hand to shake his.

"Good to meet you Brian, I'm Peter." He said shaking my hand firmly. "Well no matter how you got here, your stuck here with the rest of us." Peter said grimly. "No worries, Ol'Peter will take care of you." He finished with a grin pointing with his thumb proudly to himself.

"Where the hell am I?" Someone else shouted from across the room.

In all there were nine of us that were taken in much the same manner and none of us were pleased about it one bit. However I was not at all outraged as I guess I should have been, in fact I was a bit relieved, almost pleased even. I should have been incensed for being taken against my will and losing everything I owned once more. I didn't own much mind you but that wasn't the point, it was mine no matter how meager the possessions. I was almost looking forward to the journey; the change of pace was a welcome relief in itself. However that little voice deep down inside me that pushed me ever onward was a little less agitated now. I guessed that however I got on that ship, I was supposed that God wanted me to be there.

"C'mon lads lets talk to the Captain and get some answers." Peter said with confidence as he stood and indicated the door.

"What good will that do, we're at sea!" Said one of the other men with me who I later learned was Henry.

"Why does that make any difference?" Another man asked curiously, who I later learned was Thomas.

"Because you idiot, when we're at sea, the Captain has supreme authority!" Henry answered with frustration.

"Supreme what?" Thomas man asked now more confused than before.

"It means he's the man in charge. He calls the shots, so he's the man to speak to." Peter said with confidence.

"It also means he can't be challenged." Muttered Henry as we all headed out of the cabin to find the Captain.

"I don't care who he thinks he is, I just want to get home." Thomas snorted with an air of superiority and indignation that seemed unwise for the moment.

It didn't take long to find the Captain I mean after all it was not that large of a ship. He was where you might expect him to be, on the bridge. The Captain was giving orders to various members of the crew to see various tasks done. In short he was making sure the ship and crew was ready for the voyage we all were making.

The Captain himself was a taller, older man with white hair that was braided down just past his shoulders. His expression was that of a near frown as he sneered this way and that watching his crew closely. I could see his mind constantly working, mulling over this or that. His furrowed brow attested to the weight on his shoulders that he felt because of his position of authority and responsibility.

"Can we have a moment of your time Captain?" Peter asked respectfully, waiting for a response.

"What is it?" Snapped the Captain. "Can't you see I'm busy?" He added gruffly

"Well it's about some of the crew sir." Pete responded more politely than before. "How they arrived sir." Pete finished and again waited to be spoken to.

"What the devil do you mean man?" Asked a now slightly confused but no more calm Captain.

"Well Captain, it seems that some of them arrived under odd circumstances." Pete said equally as carefully.

"What are you saying?" The Captain asked with a sneer; clearly he didn't like what was insinuated.

"We were kidnapped, that's what!" Thomas blurted out, quite annoyed.

"That's impossible!" The Captain snarled "I wouldn't allow it!" He growled indignantly.

"But it did happen!" Thomas answered back with no less anger.

"You're lying!" The Captain snarled with an evil look that frightened most of us.

"Absolutely not!" Thomas growled back with equal indignation.

"I don't know what you hope to gain by doing this but for you're sake drop this and get to work!" The Captain warned with cool unmoving determination.

"I didn't ask to be here and I demand you return me to London." Thomas replied with all the outrage that he was full of.

"I am the Captain of this ship and I will do no such thing. As a member of my crew you will work or I'll have you whipped for insubordination!" The Captain said standing taller while scowling his warning.

"I demand you return me to London, I am not a member of your crew." Thomas said standing equally tall and indignant.

"Fine." The Captain said with a smile as he looked at his first mate. "Discipline this man." He said and returned to commanding the ship.

With that two men grabbed the man and dragged him down to the main deck and tied him to the aft mast. In frighteningly short order he was whipped. After a few whips the first mate would ask Thomas if he was ready to work. After no less than ten whips Thomas finally relented. We all had to watch the horrible affair; I learned in graphic detail that like it or not, I was under the thumb of this Captain. I still remember them dragging what was left of Thomas down below decks when it was all over.

The Captain then stood and addressed the whole crew. I was happy to at least know just what kind of trouble I had landed myself in. As long as I was along for the ride, I might as well know where we were going.

"I am Captain Blackstone and this is my ship. Those of you who don't work will find yourselves swimming back to England!" The tall, older and mean looking man said as he stood on the bridge looking over us. The rest of us were assembled on the deck below him. "If you work hard and survive the journey you will all be wealthy men." He smiled as much as he ever did. "We are going to sail to the Orient me lads!" He looked over the silent crowd and then shouted "SPICES! We are going to sail there and return to England laden down with spices, silks and all the treasures of the Orient we can carry! When we are done you will all receive your fair share of the booty." Captain Blackstone smiled and most of the crew cheered with greed and delight, I was not one of them.

You see, nobody had ever successfully sailed to the Orient or made it back to tell the tale. It was a one-way, foolish trip as far as I was concerned and not worth risking my neck over. However I was in the thick of it now and there was nothing I could do about it, Peter was right about that to be sure.

"Enjoy yourself?" Came a familiar voice from behind me.

The hair on the back of my neck stood up as I realized that this was the last voice I heard last night. This was the voice of the man that knocked me out and dragged me on this accursed ship. I spun to see who spoke to me but I saw another tall, mountain of a man, he was huge to be sure and even larger than Peter. I recognized him as the first mate and I knew that could not accuse him and scowled at him but said nothing.

I did my best to avoid upsetting the Captain for the rest of the voyage. I did what I was told, when I was told and for the most part the trip wasn't entirely unpleasant. I found out that I enjoyed sailing and the feel of the salt air in my face. As well the stars were more numerous than I ever remembered seeing before and the sunrises and sunsets were spectacular. But otherwise it was non-stop hard work, poor food, hard beds, little sleep with constant motion.

I always kept my eye out to get back at that horrible first mate that got me into this mess. Come to think of it I was not too pleased with Greta at that point either. I couldn't be too sore at her; after all she was my 'first one' and all. To the first mate it was all a big joke, he laughed at me under his breath any time he noticed me scowling at him. That angered me all the more, he was not remorseful about what he did or cared about the lives he ruined. I never did get a chance to show him up or do him any ill.

Everything changed one night about six weeks into the journey. We had traveled some distance south by this time and had long since seen any land. All day there were a few sailors who talked about a storm coming, the Captain dismissed all of this by telling them that we would sail around it. As evening settled it was plain to see that the storm was dead ahead of us. My heart sank as I saw the massive size of it and I prayed that we would miss it. The Captain ordered us to head west when he saw the storm. It was his hope to head further out to sea and sail around it as the storm headed in for land. To us it seemed like a good plan, and all was well until sometime during the deep of night when things turned sour.

"ALL HANDS ON DECK!" Some sailor shouted into the cabin with great fear and panic in his voice.

Almost as if on cue I was tossed out of my bed landing roughly on the floor. All of us scrambled topside like our lives depended on it, cause it did! In a storm you don't mess about boy, you get on deck and help keep the ship in one piece. To tell you the truth I don't remember much of the exact orders given or what I did. All I know is that men were shouting things and I was just doing what I was told, as always. I don't think that I need to tell you that while I was rushing about, I was also praying something fierce.

I was high in the rigging when the aft mast snapped and plunged downward smashing though the deck. Luckily I was high in the fore mast rigging trying to secure one of the topsails, not that it mattered now, the ship was going down. That mast punctured a huge hole in the bottom of her hull and hit the First Mate on the way down. Everything was happening so fast that I didn't take any joy in his death. All I could think of was to trying to somehow survive this mess, to avoid going down with the ship. I remember asking God why he brought me on this journey just to drown me? If he wanted me that badly he could have taken me from my bed at night when I was back with my family instead of dragging me out here to have my soul.

Well it didn't take long before the ship was listing something fierce. The sea tossed her to and fro more wildly as the waters claimed more and more of the ship. That was when I saw Peter tossed overboard; he swam madly to get back on the ship. I yelled at him to swim away but all I could do was hold on to the top of the mast and hope for the best. On one of the last few side swings I knew that my chance had come; the ship would not be afloat much longer. When the mast reached the lowest point of its swing I jumped for it and hoped for the best. The water was cold but not deathly cold thankfully enough. I looked back at the ship and realized that I had jumped further than I had hoped; in fact I was further away than anyone else.

Without warning and with a great noise the ship finally plunged beneath the waves with great speed that sucked down everything and everyone around. Suddenly the storm was the only thing I heard and no sign of the ship could be seen. I scoured the waves for some sign, for anyone who survived the wreck but I found none. It was a long tense moment before in the distance I saw in the dim moonlight something floating. I swam as fast as I could for it and found that fortune had smiled once more on me. I realized that this was a piece of decking a little larger than a man. I hauled myself up on it and breathed a sigh of relief, as I felt safe, and for the moment I was.

The next morning I awoke with the sun on my face and I surveyed the now calm surroundings; I have never felt so alone in my life. Once again I thanked the Lord that he had spared me, but again questioned the need to bring me out here. Nothing but sea and waves in all directions as far as the eye could see. No land, no ships, no wreckage, nothing, absolutely nothing and I knew that without divine intervention I was a dead man. I scoured the horizon for some sign of salvation, some ship or land, anything that would save me. I never saw anything though, not even any birds. I don't know exactly how many days and nights I was adrift. You see I don't remember anything past day three because I passed out from lack of food and water under that hot sun.