All Comments on 'Brian's Daughters'

by saraibutterfly

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Cute

Cute but it makes the girls seem a little backward or just too much bible learning and not enough about life.

Did like the girls eating eachother.

Ended too soon, want to see them gong at it for a week till mom comes back.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 10 years ago
This should have been posted in Satire. The daughters are simply too naive for this premise to be remotely plausible.

I wasn't even able to get all the way through it. I bailed on this story about 1/3 through it. Your choice of dialog to emphasize the naiveté of the daughters ended up making them sound borderline retarded. To the point where, in my imagination, I was hearing the voice of Wendy the Retard from The Howard Stern Show. That's pretty retarded.

You want a dose of reality? Will the guy have a job to come back to? This happened on a Tuesday. Will his employer ignore the fact he just left work in the middle of the day, in the middle of the week? How's the wife going to deal with the simultaneous unplanned pregnancies of both of her "religious" daughters? You can get away with those unanswered questions when the reader knows it's a satire, but if you're in the mindset that you're reading a serious story, it is particularly distracting.

The writing wasn't bad. In fact, had it been posted in Humor/Satire, where I would have known up front that this was not a serious story, I'd probably have enjoyed it a lot more than I did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

If these people are going to repopulate earth then society is fucked. What a bunch of idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Could they have been any dumber?

I mean really??? When you populate your story with characters that are dumber than rocks, you end up with a story that is dumber than that rock. Just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story

I loved it...and I would love to see more (plus anal, thanks). 5-stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What happens?

What happens when momma comes back and finds two knocked up daughters?

BTW, one little earthquake does not qualify as the end of the world.

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

I think these retards owe a dirt clod 5 points on an IQ test. A soup sandwich has more relevancy if we're talking about repopulation . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous