All Comments on 'Brian's Story Ch. 01'

by velvethammer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DeliciousVixenDeliciousVixenabout 20 years ago
Excellent!

Kudos to you for taking on a subject that is so incredibly taboo. I liked that you revealed and described, in great depth, the desire and satisfaction a guy can have for and can recieve from another guy. Personally, this is a big turn on for me and last year I set up a 3-some involving myself, my boyfriend and believe it or not, an old boyfriend of mine ( because I knew that they share identical predelictions) and it was pretty amazing for all of us. As we all know the homophobic thing is so rampant and so pervasive... I don't get it, and I think it's sad. It has been refreshing to read your stories! You give me hope that more men than we know share the same desires and experiences, albeit mostly in secrecy and laced with guilt I would think.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 20 years ago
wish you'd posted it in gay male section.

More MM suckee fuckee than group action as per se. You are a good writer, but wish Literotica would post story codes of Uther Pendragon to denote male cocksucking, and hershey highway driving, and brown growler attacks by two guys on each other. I don't have anything against anyone who likes this type of dtory, but it is a waste of time to read it if this is not your cup of tea.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent bi story

Your off to a good start keep on writing, even if you don't want the attaboys. Ya done well Lenny!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
You tell a great story

A 5 is not nearly a high enough score for this story. Keep the hot stories cumming! Doer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
let me count the times...

this was great...the first three Brigets were too...haven't read past 3 yet. Let me count the times i got hard and the times i came! No wait! i'd rather continue with reading this series....pardon me, i need too...oooooo. --dj

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

not one, not one, not one, NOT ONE, N O T O N E

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous