Brian's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went the can with just a towel around me and when I got back Dennis was lying on his bed. He still had the headphones on but he had a pillow over his head. The poor shit...

Well, I was feeling sorry for him and after some more kissing and cuddling, I started talking about Dennis and how bad his luck was. Shelly got this weird look on her face and she asked me if I was asking her to give my roommate a sympathy fuck. I sort of back-peddled but ultimately I said, yeah, and I would really appreciate it.

Well, she fucking lost it! Accused me of wanting to pimp her ass all over the campus. I said if that was the case, considering the size of her ass, I’d starve.

We had joked about her ‘lack of ass’ before. She had made most of the jokes herself. But this was a bad move on my part tonight. She got dressed while telling me to fuck off twenty different ways and she never wanted to see me again and if I ever tried to call her she’d let everyone know what kind of perverted slime-ball I was.

Then she slammed out of the dorm and out of my life.

I looked around the partition and Dennis was sitting on the edge of his bed with his headphones on, wondering what was going on. I walked over and sat on the chair. He gave me an odd look. It didn’t occur to me until later that I was naked and still stinking of sex.

I asked if he had heard the ruckus and he said he hadn’t heard a thing besides Shelly slamming out the door.

I kind of sat there, feeling like shit and Dennis said that he guessed we had broken up. I said he guessed right and boy did I need a fucking drink. He said that he had studied enough and he needed a drink, too.

We went out looking for trouble and we found it. Two floors down in the dorm it was some chick’s birthday and there was one hell of a party. Dennis and I threw in our ten bucks and it covered all the beer you could handle. Or not. We stayed there for about three hours and drank like fish.

One thing I noticed was how shitty Dennis was at talking to girls. He seemed to clam up whenever one came by. He wasn’t bad looking. He was not a slob by any means. He was about 5’9” with short brown hair and a medium build. He had played tennis and golf in high school. I guess those sports are made for shy people.

Seeing him talk to girls at that party made me wonder how he got laid in high school at all. Something about him got me going and I knew an idea was forming. We were both getting drunk and we were standing in the crowded hallway waiting to get into the can. I went in first and pissed. When I came out another girl squeezed in front of Dennis.

The hallway was packed, and I ‘tripped’ and fell into my roomie, pinning him against the wall. He had my beer in one hand and his in the other and I slid my hand down his chest and cupped his crotch. I was only there for a second before I took my beer and walked away but I felt something stirring in his Levis.

At one o’clock the authorities shut the party down so Dennis and I headed back up to our room. We filled my coat pockets with cans of leftover beer and got out of there. He was kind of quiet and I was trying to keep up the mood. He sat on his bed and I sat on the chair and we popped another beer.

We sat there for a while. He smoked, which I tolerated. Finally he said that he heard me and Shelly arguing. He said thanks. I said thanks for what and he said for trying to get him laid. Even if it was a ‘sympathy fuck’.

Then of all things he started crying and I (being a compassionate guy) moved over and sat beside him on the bed and comforted him as best I could.

He didn’t know why he was such a bomb with girls and he didn’t know why he couldn’t talk to them and on and on. I told him it was just a phase and he’d get over it. Finally he had blubbered himself out and I told him that he should get some sleep.

He said thanks for listening and all that crap. He went to the can and came back and I was in my shorts ready to go to sleep. I could hear him over on his side getting in bed and the lights went out.

I turned out mine. I woke in the middle of the night and heard the unmistakable sound of Dennis jerking off. I don’t know why I did it but I got up and crept to his side of the room. He was stroking his cock under the sheets and he just about screamed when I sat beside him.

I told him to be quiet and in the dim light I found his cock and started stroking it for him. He had gone soft, but after a while I had him hard and moaning. I kicked the covers aside and got between his legs and jacked him.

He was bucking and making all sorts of weird noises and then he came all over himself. He spewed all the way up to his neck. It was a nice load and if I had known it wouldn’t blow his little brain, I would have licked it all up. I could see he had a t-shirt handy to wipe up his cum with and I used that to clean off my hand.

Without another word I got up and went back to my side and went to sleep.

**

When I woke up in the morning, Dennis was sitting naked on the side of my bed, stroking my cock. I had no idea how long he had been doing that but it was like I blew my load almost as soon as I opened my eyes. I gushed all over myself and he looked, I guess, proud that he was able to help me.

When I was done, he wiped his hands off on his t-shirt/cum rag and told me to get up or I’d be late for class. As far as roommates went, I thought I’d keep him.

Things were as normal as could be for the rest of the semester. We never talked about that night. Next semester, I found another girlfriend and again Dennis was real helpful when we had to use my room to fuck. Her name was Denise and we had a laugh together about the Dennis/Denise thing. She was a cute cheerleader blonde who was as much fun as Shelly was.

The best thing about Denise was that she had a friend who thought Dennis was a nice enough guy. Her name was Angela and she was cute, though a bit hefty. She seemed to have a great set of tits and in our conversations, Denny confessed to being almost obsessed with the female breast. Denny and Angela seemed to get along all right, so we went out on double dates on occasion and had a pretty good time. Dennis was getting better at talking to girls, but not much.

One night, Dennis and I hatched a plan. We laid in a supply of wine and beer. (We split on one of those small dorm refrigerators.) So we came back to our room with Denise and Angela after this dance at the Student Union. We were all pretty smashed and we talked and drank and listened to music for a while.

We put “Dark Side Of The Moon” on Denny’s cassette player and soon Denise and I left Denny and Angela to go to my bed. Even though I was paying attention to Denise and her tight little bod, we were both interested in what was happening on the other side of the room.

I had Denise naked in no time flat. We got each other wet in a 69 and soon my cock was sliding in between her breasts, then sliding between her cunt walls. We heard moans and zippers and all that other shit and Denise and I smiled at each other. Our misfit friends were getting it on.

It was cool to be fucking my girl while just a few feet away my roomie was fucking a girl of his own.

Angela had quite the mouth on her, let me tell you. Maybe it was because she was drunk. Apparently, it was a surprise to Denise, too. Her eyes widened when she heard Angela mutter “Do me, do me oh fuck me with your cock...” over and over while Dennis fucked her. We were both so turned on that we came quickly, then we just listened to what was going on as our cum mingled and dripped out of her sweet pussy.

Dennis didn’t make much noise when he came but Angela more than made up for it. She was mewing like a kitten and barking like a dog when they both came. Dennis just moaned like someone was letting the air out of a tire.

All to the tune of Pink Floyd. It was cool.

Denise had to go to the bathroom and she didn’t bother to dress. Something in that made me think something kinky would happen that night but it didn’t. Denise came back and gently roused Angela. The girls got dressed and us guys were so stunned that we just watched. The girls kissed us goodnight and they were gone. I still have no idea why.

Naked, I walked over to Dennis’ area. He was sitting there naked too, with a shiny hard-on. He looked at me and said “Well, I hate to fuck and run...” It cracked me up. I grabbed us some beer and I went to sit beside him on his bed.

He said he couldn’t believe it, because he was still so horny that he could have fucked all night long.

He might have thought that he said something wrong because he didn’t say anything else for quite a while. I sat there wondering if now was the time or not. It was.

I reached over and cupped his balls with his hard cock against the inside of my wrist. It jumped and bobbed. I squeezed gently and he exhaled sharply. I looked at him and asked if he remembered when I did this at the party in the fall. He just nodded like a bunny in the headlights and I said this is what I wanted to do then, but didn’t.

I leaned down and took the end of his cum-covered cock in my mouth and started to suck. I was in an awkward position so I went to my knees on the carpet and went at it. This was really something, not only tasting another cock for the first time in ages, but one that had just fucked another girl. It was a great combo. Like sucking cum out of a pussy I had just fucked. I liked doing that so I was having a good time.

I didn’t look at Dennis but I was pretty sure he was going through some heavy-duty changes.

I pushed him back on his bed and got between his legs and continued sucking and now jacking him off. I took a break for moment and jacked myself. I was hard as anything because I was turned on, too. I started to recognize the sounds he made when he came and so went back on him. I went harder and played with his nuts and soon I took the first spurt in my mouth and pulled away so I could watch him cum out in the open.

When I was through jerking his seed onto his chest and belly, I took a sip of beer and sat back. My own cock was pointing right at Dennis when he opened his eyes at last.

He looked at me then at my cock. Then he told me to lay back. I smiled and figured that if he had it in him, it was all coming (or cumming) out now. Here were the changes he was going through. Right in the flesh.

I lay back on his bed and he crawled up between my legs. His cum dribbled off his body onto my thighs and he didn’t even notice. He wrapped a hand softly around my hard-on and started jacking me. I was in heaven!

He said quietly that he really liked it when we did each other the last time, months ago.

I said I enjoyed it, too. He said that he was afraid that he was turning gay but when he fucked Angela he knew he liked both. I said that there were lots of people who swung both ways and it was no big deal. We both knew we’d have to keep it quiet though.


He had been jacking me and then without warning he dropped his head and gave me head. It was incredible and he really worked hard at it. He sucked like a wild man. I was better than the one I traded with Aaron, I guess, because I actually liked Dennis.

I was close after doing him, so I told him I was cumming soon. He looked at me for a second and kept sucking. He was really good. Rough and gentle at the same time the way a guy wants it. None of this namby-pamby licking shit, it was a great blow-job. He even played with my balls. I told him again I was going to cum and when I did, he pulled away and my seed splashed all over me. It felt really good.

As I came down and he emptied my balls all over my belly, he said he was sorry. He didn’t know if he could swallow and I told him he did great. We just sat there for a while and we didn’t say a thing. I realized I had to go to the can, but before I got up, Dennis ran a finger through the puddle of cum on my chest and then brought it to his lips for a taste. He just shrugged and smiled and I went to the can.

When I came back he was all wiped off, in his sweatpants and ready for bed. I had pissed and cleaned off myself. He was standing at the door with another beer, waiting for me when I stepped out. He went in to clean up and brush his teeth and when he came out, we sat in his side of the room and listened to more music and just shot the shit ‘til three a.m. and then we went to bed.

It was like we had just played a game of risk and drank some beer for the night. It wasn’t like we engaged in an act that would have resulted in our lives being made a living hell if the narrow-minded assholes in the dorm found out.

Now, I’m sure there was stuff going on between roommates all the time. And I don’t mean just the Penthouse fantasies of girls on girls. You just had to be careful it was kept a secret. It was hard enough making classes and getting grades without being social lepers.

**

We didn’t talk about that night but we were less concerned about wearing clothes when we were behind closed doors. It wasn’t like we turned into a pair of queens, but if we felt like going naked, we did. We were more open about jerking off, too. We didn’t help each other out, but we didn’t bother to stifle our moans when we got ourselves off.

I did have one experience that rivaled nearly everything that happened to me as far as sex went. I wished that Dennis was there to help out, but he went home for spring break. Too fucking bad for him!

I was on the outs with Denise for a while and I was in a pissed off mood. We hadn’t really broken up but she wanted to cool it for a while. I said fine and started going to the gym to work out my frustration. I really liked the pool and I swam hundreds of laps. There was a lanky redhead that worked there now and then as a lifeguard that I really wanted to fuck and that kept me coming back.

They kept the pool open during spring break and I’ll never know why. There weren’t more than three people in the complex besides the lifeguards.

That night I was in luck. Laurie, the tall redhead was working, and so was Raelynn. Raelynn wasn’t great looking but she had a fairly nice body. We had talked a few times and she had made no secret of the fact she wanted my ass. I would have rather had Laurie if I had to choose. Laurie and I had chatted now and then and she was a real nice, friendly babe but never gave me indication that there was any future for us. I didn’t even see the point in asking her out.

That night I swam a bit and talked with Laurie and then I swam a bit and talked with Raelynn. Since there was no one there to lifeguard, they were both bored.

I was going back and forth doing my last twenty laps and all the sudden the lights flicked off and on and off and on, then off for good. It meant it was time to go. They were closing up. I finished my last leg in the semi-dark and stood up in the shallow end. I wiped the water from my face. I heard a splash off to the side and Raelynn was crouched beside the ladder with just her head showing. I started walking towards her and just as I got there, she stood and holy fuck, she was naked.

The water dripped off her 36C tits in a little waterfall. I was stunned but I kept on walking. She asked if I ever skinny-dipped before and I said not since I was a kid. She stepped up to me and her hands went for the drawstring on my trunks.

She loosened them and wriggled them off my hips. Then she submerged and took them all the way off. I was starting to get hard and she actually sucked my cock for a second before she came up for air and tossed my trunks onto the deck. She leaned in and kissed me. I told her I had a girlfriend (a bit of a lie) and she told me she had a boyfriend too, but she just wanted to fuck.

We just stood there in the shallow end sucking tongue and groping. She told me no one was here and we had the place to ourselves. She was shorter than me, and my hard-on rubbed on her ribs. We were both getting hot even in the cool water and she smiled wickedly and climbed the ladder out of the pool. I got a nice view of her ass and pussy lips as I followed her up. She trotted over to the women’s changing room door and opened it. I followed her and just inside was the sauna.

She gave me a kiss and my cock a squeeze and said to go in, she was going to get some towels. I opened the wooden door and stepped into the sauna and just about died. There was Laurie, lying naked on a bed of towels on the top tier. She heard the door and was sitting up. Then she saw it was me and she squealed. She tried to cover herself, but it was no use. I had seen it all.

Neither of us said anything. I froze looking at her. This was too fucking wild. Her body was absolutely killer. She was about 6’2” and a standout in basketball and volleyball and it showed. Her legs were unbelievably long and athletic. Her breasts weren’t big but they were nice and perky and her pale pink nips stood out about half an inch. She had shaved her pubes and by the looks of things I think she had been finger-fucking herself when I came in.

I was still standing at the door with a hard-on when Raelynn came in, still naked, with a handful of towels. She stopped dead and looked up at her co-worker. We stood there looking at each other with sweat dripping off us, waiting for something to happen.


Finally Raelynn broke the silence. She spoke right at Laurie and said she could go or stay, she didn’t care ‘cause she was gonna fuck me. I was like I wasn’t even there. Raelynn arranged the towels as padding on the lower bench and sat down. She pulled me toward her and started sucking my hard cock. I just stood there and closed my eyes and enjoyed it. I grabbed the back of her head and kept feeding her my prick. I reached down and grabbed one of her tits and she grabbed my ass. She was obviously having a good time by the noises she was making.

I looked down and she was stroking her clit with her thumb while fucking herself with her ring finger. I closed my eyes again in pure bliss.

I heard a creak of cedar and felt another hand on my ass. I opened my eyes and there was Laurie, with her long legs crouching beside me. She was sliding two fingers into her wet pussy and her eyes were glazed. She licked her lips and said oh yeah Rae, suck him that looks so good.

Raelynn looked at her but didn’t miss a suck. She pulled off me with a wet slurp and got up on her hands and knees on the bench. I moved behind her and she reached under and took hold and guided me to her cunt. I slid all the way in and it was burning hot. Maybe it was the sauna and the sweat running off all our bodies, but the sensation of heat was right off the scale. I thought I was going to pass out. Our pubic hair mashed together and we fucked like rabbits.

Laurie moved beside us and got in position so she could watch me fuck her work mate. She was still doing herself and kept rubbing my ass and back. The smell of wet pussy in the air was incredible! I knew it wasn’t going to be long before I blew my load.


Laurie beat me to it; she had a head start. Her hand was a blur on and in and around her pussy. She came whining and hissing through her teeth. Her head was thrown back and her short red hair shook like crazy. I kept fucking in and out of Raelynn and watched Laurie cum. Raelynn started slamming back into me and whimpering that she was cumming and I should fuck her harder. I obliged her and started ‘ramming speed’. My thighs slapped against her with a wet clap every time we met. She moaned that she was cumming and cumming oh fuck it feels good, she moaned on and on.

I said I was cumming too, and she said not to cum in me and she moved forward and I slid out with a pop. I almost rammed it right up her ass but I slid over top of her. I was going to grab myself but Laurie gasped and beat me to it. She took my cock and started wanking me as I stood there. My hands were still on Rae’s hips. I came all over her back and ass. She sighed loudly and collapsed on the bench with her head on her forearms and her cum-covered ass in the air.