Brian's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurie pulled me around and jerked the last few spurts into her hand, grinning at me like a slut all the while. When I was dry and getting soft, she let go of me and rubbed my cum all over her small pert titties. I was blown away, it was so erotic! And so fucking unexpected!

I collapsed on the opposite bench and watched Laurie finish rubbing my gooey seed all over herself. Then, as she kept looking at me, she lowered a hand to Raelynn’s back and played with all my cum gathered there. Most of it had run down Rae’s back to her neck and hair. Wherever it was Laurie found it and played with it as we all came down from our orgasmic highs.

Rae realized it was Laurie rubbing cum on her back and told her to stop ‘cause she wasn’t a lesbo. She asked Laurie why the fuck she was still here. Laurie said that her friends had canceled on her at the last second so she decided to take a steam bath and then go home.

Rae got to her wobbly feet and said we had to get out of there before the janitors came snooping around. I left the dry crackling heat of the sauna and went out the door to the pool. The water looked cool and dark blue and quiet with the lights all off and I thought it would be great to just do one quick lap to close the pores and refresh my tired ass.

But I just picked up my trunks and trotted back to the men’s locker room, took a quick shower and changed.

As I was pulling on my shirt I heard Rae call out my name. I grabbed the rest of my stuff and went to the hallway entrance. Raelynn was standing there with her shoulder bag. Her hair was still wet from her shower. I guess I expected her to kiss me or something and thank me for the fuck but all she said was if I ever told anyone about this she’d kill me. She was serious. Then she was gone down the hallway, her ponytail bouncing after her.

A janitor was pushing one of those long floppy mop things along the hall so I took off in the opposite direction and got the fuck out of there. When I was outside, A tree’s shadow moved and it just about scared the shit out of me. I saw was Laurie and she laughed. She thought it was funny.

We walked along for a while and she asked me if I had got the ‘secrecy lecture’ from Raelynn and I said I had. We laughed at that, too. We passed under a row of trees and they covered us in shadow. I don’t know why, but I took her arm and spun her around and kissed her. I almost had to go on tiptoes to do it but it was worth it. She was a great kisser and we stood playing tonsil tag there in the shadows for a long time.

She asked where I was going and I said just back to my dorm unless she wanted to go for a beer and hang out. She said she had beer back at her apartment if her roommate and her roommate’s boyfriend hadn’t drunk it all. I said that sounded cool and we’d pick up some more just to be safe.

**

Her roommate, Joely and her roommate’s boyfriend, John, were fucking on the living room floor when we walked in. What a panic! Cocks and pussies and tits everywhere as they scrambled to cover up run to her room. We laughed like hell. The door slammed behind them.

Laurie and I put the beer in the refrigerator and took one each. We stood in the kitchen and started necking again. We were getting into it and I took a chance and touched her breast. She wasn’t wearing a bra and I caressed her nipple through her cotton shirt. She went wild and started humping her pelvis into mine. I could feel the heat, she was really horny.

I broke the kiss and she took her top off. I dove in to suck that lovely fucking nipple as she stripped me of my shirt. I went back to sucking both her tits and she was taking off her pants. Her jeans were down around her ankles and her panties were soaked. I rubbed a hand across them to be sure. I suggested that we move to somewhere more comfortable but she said no, I wanna get fucked here and now! She stripped off her panties and I got rid of mine and we were totally naked.

We came together with a slap and went back to kissing with our hands all over each other and my cock trapped between us. She tried hopping up on the counter so I could fuck her but the counter was too high.

Finally she put her forearms on the counter and pointed her ass at me, just like Raelynn had done earlier. She had her long legs spread and I was between them with one hand on her hip and the other curled around her so I could finger her shaved pussy and clit while I fucked her. I didn’t need any directions. I found her wet snatch on the first try and she hissed like a cobra when I slid in.

Neither of us lasted very long and we came almost together. I guess in respect to her roommate, we were quiet when we orgasmed. I pumped a nice load into her wet cunt and I could feel our combined juices seeping out over us. I collapsed on her smooth back and she held a hand to mine at her pussy and caught her breath. I was still deep in her and our mixed cum was dripping on the hardwood floor.

I heard a noise behind us and I turned to see Joely and John standing naked (and obviously aroused) looking at us and clapping quietly like spectators on a golf course. I pulled out with a squelch and I tried to look casual.

I wasn’t used to fucking with an audience unless you counted Dennis on the other side of the wall. But I figured I could handle it.

As I picked up my beer, John walked to the fridge and grabbed one himself. I couldn’t help looking at his cock. It reminded me of Aaron’s. It was nice and thick and hard, uncut with a trimmed brown bush around it. The rest of him wasn’t bad either and I smiled to myself that I was thinking that way now.

Joely was a nice looking girl, too. She was about 5’6” and kind of pudgy, but still a blue-eyed beauty with long curly blonde hair and tits that sagged only a little. I looked at her and she looked me up and down and smiled. I could see Laurie and John checking each other out, too. Obviously this nudity thing was new enough to be exciting.

Joely said that she hoped I wasn’t embarrassed. If I was just a ‘male visitor’ they would have apologized for their behavior when we came in. They were only fucking in the living room because Laurie wasn’t supposed to be home after midnight. Oh well I figured, shit happens. When they heard us fucking in the kitchen, they figured the dress code had flown out the window.

John and I stood naked in the kitchen talking for a while as the girls went off, probably to go the can and compare notes.

We ended up in the living room watching a movie on TV. We sat around and smoked a nice reefer supplied by John and drank beer. Laura and me were curled up in a big armchair and they were on the couch. After a while I noticed Joely stroking John’s hard cock, stretching the foreskin ‘til it almost slipped over the head. My own cock was getting hard and Laurie started rubbing me.

We were both watching the other couple. She whispered that it was nice to watch and I agreed. She said the Joely and her had talked and they wanted to get it on. Laurie asked if there was anything there on the sofa that I liked and I said all of it. She looked at me and said all of it? Him too? And I nodded. I asked her what she liked and she smiled and said all of it, too.

She asked what I’d like to do to them and I said that I’d like to fuck her. She said anything else and I took a chance and said I’d like to suck John’s big fat cock. Laurie got this strange look on her face, almost like relief. We had been whispering quietly but then out loud she asked Joely if it was okay if we joined them and they both said yes.

I asked Laurie if they had done anything like this before and she said no, but they had talked about it enough. So we got up and joined John and Joely on the sofa.

I sat beside Joely and we started necking and running our hands all over each other. Her tits were real fun to play with. After a while she began to stroke my cock and we looked over at Laurie and she had John’s cock almost all the way down her throat. Joely swung a leg over me and sat up. She rubbed my aching prick over her pussy lips a few times and then sank down on it with a sigh. I just about came right there. Her big tits were in my face and I licked and sucked them while she fucked me.

Beside us, John said that he was going to cum and Joely stopped what she was doing she climbed off me and crouched on the floor beside her leggy roommate. Do it John, she said, cum all over me! Get me wet, cum on me! Laurie moved over to me and started encouraging me to do the same thing, to cum all over Joely’s tits and face. She whispered that she and Joely had talked about what happened earlier in the sauna and Joely wanted the same thing. As if I needed an excuse.

I put one knee on the sofa in front of Joely and started stroking myself. Joely was between John and I, and she held up her tits for a target. Laurie leaned back against the other chair and watched and fingered her own pussy.

John was doing the same thing as me and we were hip to hip jacking off like mad. The touch of his hot body was electric! I put my arm around his waist and brought him closer. He looked at me and we leaned in and kissed and that really got him off. He moaned and I watched him orgasm with three thick globs of cum all over his girl’s breasts and she was whimpering and cooing. She started rubbing it all over her chest. I was ready to blow and John kissed me one more time and our tongues dueled obscenely. I pulled away and finished myself off.

Laurie had moved in behind Joely and was now holding up her roomie’s tits while Joely rubbed John’s cum all over. She edged closer to me and I aimed my first load for her face. It got her right on the cheek with a splat. The rest squirted all over her tits and Laurie did the honors and rubbed it into her skin and played with her nipples at the same time. It was the most erotic thing I had ever done!

The two girls collapsed on the floor and started kissing and sucking each other. John had fallen off to the side on the sofa and I fell beside him with my wet, limp prick landing on his thigh. I was spent but he was still hard. We caught our breath and watched the girls on the writhing on the floor. They had maneuvered into a 69.

I asked him if they had ever done that before. He said no and asked me if I had ever been with another guy. I said I had and he said it was his first time, but he had thought about it lots. He said it was as good as his dreams and I was pleased with that.


I looked down at his hard rod and asked if he’d mind me sucking him. He said he had hoped I would and I crawled down to blow him. But try as I might, though, he couldn’t cum, he was too spent. But he said he enjoyed the sensation and thanked me by kissing me again.

It was weird, but comfortable lying back on the sofa with him. Cuddling sounds so faggy but I guess that’s what it was. It felt good. Finally, the girls both came again and we watched them.

When the girls had recovered, we had another beer and went to their big double bed to sleep. Later that night I was able to fuck Laurie again with John and Joely watching. We watched them fuck and I woke up in the morning with my cock deep in John’s mouth.

We got up around ten and I fucked Joely in the shower. John and Laurie did the same after us. We had some breakfast and I left to go back to the dorms. We all just hugged at the door and thanked each other for the great evening. That was it.

I fucked Laurie once more after that day, but she found a steady boyfriend and I kind of got back with Denise. The four of us never got to do it again but it fueled jack off sessions when there was nothing else going on.

**

When Dennis got back I told him all about that night and what might have happened if he had been there. He got so horny that he pulled his cock out and started to jack off right there. That was enough for me and I crawled over and took him down my throat and sucked him dry when he came. After that he undressed me and blew me in return.

I thought of kissing him, but there was no fucking way he could have handled that.

We still saw Angela and Denise now and then and double dated. Dennis got laid a few more times by Angela when she wanted it, and me and Denise fucked whenever she wasn’t pissed off at me. But there was no foursome action like Dennis and I hoped. It just never worked out. (It did happen a year later, like Dennis wrote.)

We gave each other head when the semester ended. He initiated it for a change. That was a big step. We always ended up trading blow-jobs. We never did the 69 thing. It was too hard to concentrate on giving pleasure while someone else was doing it. I never thought about doing him up the ass and he didn’t bring it up either.

He got better at talking to girls, but not by much. We had both grown in a few ways and it was too bad that I had to leave school after just one year.

I told Dennis that I was transferring to a College in the west, but I was really just tired of school and I wanted to work and travel. There’s no reason why I should have lied because we weren’t a couple or anything. We were just good friends. (But now he knows.)

So Dennis continued school. He moved into his own place and got a job and stayed in town all year round. I’ll write more about what happened out west and what happened when I came back to visit.

Dennis says you can vote if you want but I don’t give a shit. I’m not doing this for applause.

Brian

PS Thanks again to Dennis for going over this and editing.