Bridal Blues

Story Info
750 word wedding tale.
750 words
4.45
53.4k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck me. That is not the only thought going around in my head but probably the most prevalent. Sweaty palms, the walls are closing in, it feels like I cannot breathe. Am I doing the right thing? Shit, too late now.

Standing here at the front of the church, dressed up like some Peacock. Is it too late? Leanne, her mother, my mother, have been planning for months.

Shit there it is. The wedding march starts to boom out over the speakers. I look back, the church is full of all our friends and relatives. They have a guy high in the gallery, videoing and live streaming to those that cannot be here.

There she is. Leanne simply looks stunning, I watch as she takes her father's arm, then those first few steps down the aisle.

Zac, my groomsman leans over and whispers not so quietly. "It's not too late mate, you can still make a run for it." Laughing at his own stupid joke. Zac and my best man Karl, have been my best friends since primary school.

Zac's dumb joke gives me clarity. I can do this and happily live with it. I look at Karl. ''I can't do this. One of you will have to marry her."

With that I turn and bolt through the side door. Around the back of the church and through the old historic grave yard. Over the fence and across old man Johnstone's orchard to Willard street, where I have left my truck.

I can do this. Opening the laptop, I pause for a second, before hitting send. The thing about modern weddings, they are planned using social media. I have everyone's phone numbers; email and face book accounts, also the link to the live streaming. The only people who are not going to get the video I have just sent, are both mine and Leanne's parents, plus a few elderly relatives. Everyone else gets a copy.

What are they going to see?

First clip; Leanne's friends toasting her. "Here's to your last night out as a single lady."

Second clip; Is of Leanne sucking on a big fat cock, the shot pan's away to show it belongs to the best man, Karl.

Third clip; Is a close up of a pussy taking a really pounding to the screams of '' Oh god fuck me." Again, as the shot pan's away, to show Leanne cumming like a train, as good old Karl fucks her. The shot then skips to show a cunt dripping with a load of cum.

The final clip; Is of a very disheveled Leanne and Helen, her maid of honor toasting. "Here's to single pussy.''

I am ten minutes down the road when the first call comes in. It is good old Karl. "You fucking asshole, you are going to pay for this." I hang up without comment.

The next call is from Zac. ''Man, I get it, but fuck man that was cold. It is fucking mayhem here.''

''Sorry Bud. Leaving you with all this shit, but you know what. Fuck them all.'' For the first time since I first found out, anger starts to overtake me.

It is another few minutes before my phone rings again. The screen says Ally but that is not who is calling.

"What?'' I growl. There is no place in a wedding dress for a phone, so you are going to have to use someone else's.

"Matty please...please Matty..." Leanne whispers between sobs. "Matty I need to see you. Please... Where are you?"

''Gone.'' Is all I say.

It is another little while before my phone rings again. This time the screen comes up as Dad. ''Thought we brought you up better than that boy.'' He growls. It was not a question but a statement on my behavior. Didn't take a genius to tell he is pissed.

Then there is my mother's voice in the back ground. "Tell him we will see him back at the house. Where he can fucking apologize to not only us but Leanne and her parents also." Pretty clear that she is pissed. Neither have asked how I am.

"We will see you at the house Boy. Twenty minutes." Again, a statement and not a request.

Fuck you all is what I wanted to say, but I just say. "Goodbye." Before turning off my Phone. Sydney is a three-hour drive north. The mines in far North Queensland and a new life, a damn sight longer than that.