Bridal Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
543 Followers

"The band is packing up, but we paid a few of them to stick around for another like, dollar-dance in a smaller reception room down the hall, some of the guys are sticking around, and have asked for another dance with you, and are willing to pay ... well, a little more than ten bucks. David is out and he is um, being taken care of, so please don't disappoint them okay sweetie!"

"I guess! Yeah, alright!" I was so drunk by now; I might have jumped off the f'ing building for ten bucks!

"It will be fun, honey! I told them they could dance with me too, and Anna also volunteered!"

In my reduced state of consciousness, I was up for anything, and without David, I really had nowhere else to be. We were staying at the hotel, and leaving after a short breakfast reception tomorrow morning. The parents chipped on a trip to Aruba for us, and I was really looking forward to it.

I even bought a new two-piece swimsuit that left just about nothing to the imagination. Fuck it, I had a nice bod, I'm shaved down there, and was never a very modest person anyway. If a guy looked down my blouse, I usually just smile at him, and I was not averse to opening my legs a little to show some inner thigh.

I'm not a slut or anything, but they seem like such silly things to worry about! Megan and I went clubbing in our micro-mini dresses, and I loved to show off, and have a strong pair of male hands on my little ass.

I followed Megan to the unused reception room to see what she had planned for me. The combo was tuning up, and there seemed to be about twenty or twenty-five guys there—mostly young guys, mostly some from my reception but a few others I didn't recognize.

Megan smiled, and Brad approached me for a dance, and twirled me around the floor holding me tight, and staring straight down into my cleavage. I giggled and asked,

"See something down there you like, honey?"

"Oh yeah, baby! You have the nicest set of any girl in our group. Perhaps you will allow me to cop a little feel later!"

Brad always puts it right out there! I always admired his frankness. If he wanted to test-drive my boobs, I didn't see the problem, so I said,

"Sure, baby! Be a good boy and we'll see!"

I noticed that Megan had taken off her lovely flowing burgundy dress, so she was dressed like all the bridesmaids, only in burgundy bustier with stocking garter straps, matching stockings and shoes ... but, of course, like me—no panties! God, she's beautiful, and she started dancing with the men as they came up and cut in on her current partner.

I saw Anna take her dress off too. Anna is not shaved down below like Megan and me, but she is a Blonde, so the soft golden hair lightly covering her mons was very attractive. Anna is dauntless! She is always up for something fun! I was looking at her pretty little pussy as Brad and I stopped dancing as the music stopped.

Then the band leader announced the start of the bridal dance! Anna and Megan approached me, and Megan said,

"Darling, we don't want to get your beautiful dress all wrinkled, so we are going to take it off, and fold it up nice, okay?"

"Yeah, sure!" I said with a giggle, weaving a little through my alcohol-induced haze.

Soon I was standing in an outfit just like Anna's and Megan's but all pristinely-white satin and lace: bustier, garter straps, stockings and four-inch heels. All three of us had our pussies and asses on full display, but it didn't seem to matter.

I saw some guy hand Megan what looked like a lot of money, and she led him to an area off to the side, and they danced, until I saw him unzip his trousers, and pull out what looked like a sizable cock. He lifted her up and slid her down on him as his cock disappeared up inside of her, with her long legs wrapped around him.

Anna, took someone's hand, was handed some money, and they started to make out as he grabbed her naked ass. These guys were all working class men, and had well-paying jobs. Dropping a few hundred to 'dance' with a someone's bride or a pretty bride's maid was nothing to them.

There seemed to be a shuffle of guys, back and forth to the cash machine in the lobby, and coming back with fists full of twenties. It was then that I noticed that there were some mattresses on the floor, three of them! And I started to get the idea that Megan had taken my 'fuck-me-dance' idea seriously.

This devious little bitch set up another gang-bang for me!!!

I found out later that a few of the guys brought the mattresses down from a couple of the rooms. But rather than being pissed off, I was intensely aroused by the thought of being in the middle of all these men dressed like a downtown street whore! I knew what they wanted, and I was going to give it to them!

"I am going to get my little just-married pussy fucked tonight! A lot!" I thought with a smile. I shuddered a little from the anticipation.

Brad approached me after shelling out ten twenties to Megan, and I said,

"Awww, Bradly darling! You paid two hundred dollars to dance with li'l ol' me?" He laughed as he pulled me close,

"Dance? That's funny sweetheart! I would have paid a thousand bucks to be with you Jules – two thousand! Dave's a buddy, but I have always wanted you, and so have most of these guys here! This is going to be a long night for you baby, and these guys are all going to fuck you pretty hard! But don't worry Jules; Dave is being well taken care of by Sally and Tina!"

"What do you mean, 'taken care of' Brad?

"C'mon, Jules, what do you think I mean? Sally was an old girlfriend of his, and Tina has always had her eyes on David, so your loving husband is—how should we say it? Getting his ashes hauled, over and over again by Sally and Tina, and anyone else those two treacherous little bitches can find!" I thought about that and said,

"Well, considering that I am about to be screwed silly by all of these men, it makes me feel nice that David will be ... how did you say it? Oh, yeah! 'Taken care of'!"

Brad laughed, reached down and kissed me very sweetly. I tiptoed back up, and kissed him back, blushed a little and asked quietly,

"Well, Bradly Gilbert, I remember that you have a pretty nice cock! So let's see it, honey!" I teased him.

He laughed, took me in his arms, and pulled my breasts into him as his other hand slid down my stomach, over my smooth mons as I shuddered, and then his middle finger slipped across my pussy lips gathering the clear fluid emanating from me. He kissed me hard as he slid his finger deep inside of me just feeling around in my squishy, fleshy insides, until I shuddered a little more.

I was very aroused being in Brad's strong arms, and I really wanted him to fuck me! Ineededhim to fuck me!!!

I looked at Megan, already on one of the mattresses, with her pretty long legs spread, being fucked by a former dance partner. She was grunting, and thrusting her firm hips and ass up against her partner's strong thrusts. Anna was still dancing, with her partner's fingers on her little blonde cunt and kissing her as they moved to the music. Then she took his hand, and led him to another mattress. So the third one—the one in the middle—was for me I was guessing!

The music was playing whether we were dancing or not. Brad slid his finger out of me, and I took his hand and put the invading finger in my mouth to taste my juices as my red lips closed around it ... but mostly because I knew it would make him hard!

He pulled me back in tight, and grabbed my buttocks as we moved to the music with his fingers in my crack. I pushed my pubic mons into him, and could feel that he was getting hard. He kissed me sweetly, and said,

"I need to be inside you, baby!" he unzipped, and pulled out a very nice cock. He was somewhere above average, but was quite thick.

"Oh Brad, I need it. baby!" I said as breathlessly sexy as I could!

He was getting to full extension, and I was impressed, and hot! He picked me up under my buttocks, and lifted my up and as I wrapped my legs around him. I felt him spread my pussy lips open as he slid me down onto his thick cock. He was inside me all the way.

He swayed to the music and I mauling his mouth with abandon as we danced ... giving myself to Brad completely! I was finally getting the kind of bridal dance I wanted!

The movement and swaying, slid him around inside me and I could feel an orgasm building. He walked me over to the empty mattress, knelt down and gently laid me on my back, still deep inside me. This tall, handsome man was fucking me, and I knew he would fuck me hard. I was beyond aroused and jittered with nerves I couldn't control!

He started with long slow strokes and my breathing was out of control.

"Oh ... Br-Brad ... fuck ... fuck me ... hard baby!"

He granted me my wish, and started pounding me for many long minutes. At last, he stiffened and released his strong jets of cum into my pussy—deep into my pussy! The feeling of Brad coming so strongly inside me pushed me over the precipice, and I screamed into a strong shuddery, convulsive orgasm! I kissed him so hard and my state of arousal was out of control, being with this man!

I was jittery out of control, knowing that I let a man fuck me hard, who has always wanted me ... it was exciting to me beyond all reason! When I could speak, is said,

"Thank you Bradley Gilbert! I am so happy that we finally got together. I want you back again later, darling! Um, honey, uh, how was it for you?"

"Baby, all I can say is I would have been worth any amount of money to fuck you. You know that I have been with a lot of girl, because I likely told you about all of them! Jules, you are the best. I will always want to be with you!"

"Aw, Brad! You are such as sweetie! And ... you have a very nice cock, baby!"

We both laughed our heads off, but still breathing hard from our mutual love-making. I felt a little guilty giving myself to Brad so willingly, but this whole thing was happening to me whether I wanted it or not!

We cooled down and as Brad rose, and some guy I didn't know pulled his pants and shorts down and I opened my legs. With a sexy smile, motioning to him to come fuck me. He wasted no time getting down between my legs, and into my engorged little snatch! It was nice, and he started out hard. I guess, too hard, because he stiffened and came in me rather quickly.

Just then I heard Megan scream as her third partner spurted his juices into her. I giggled and smiled at the next man, and said, "C'mon, baby! I need you inside me honey!" I looked over to see that Brad was between Megan's long lovely legs, and I watched as each time he slid out, his cock was slick with her juices ... and mine!

The next man picked me up and wanted to start by dancing with me. I liked that because it made me feel less like a whore at a frat party. He was a superb dancer, and with all the ups and downs in this outfit, my boobs were spilling out of the top of my bustier, and my hard nipples were nicely on display and receiving some attention.

I giggled as he twirled me, and my body came back into his, perfectly in sync. We started to dance closer, just swaying out hips and swinging back and forth not moving our feet. He used one hand to massage my tits and nipples, and I threw my head back and moaned as I shuddered into a standing orgasm, spurting down the inside of my legs, and unfortunately on his trousers!

He didn't seem to mind, and he walked me to the mattress, laid down on his back, and pulled me down on top of him. I migrated to a cow-girl position, and he thrust up into me as I pushed down. I reached back and played with his balls. He was getting close with his long thick cock, and pulled me in on top of him, and rolled me over so he could finish by pounding it onto me as hard as his muscular buns could go.

I came three times, and he lasted so long, my hips were hurting until he came in me. He spurted, and spurted until I thought he would fill me up. I screamed bloody murder when he came and was so out of control with my convulsions it scared me a little. We both calmed down with him kissing me sweetly. I just moaned continuously and I mauled his mouth with mine.

He whispered to me, "Baby, you are the best I have ever had ... and I've had 'em all!"

"Thank you sweetie, come back for more later!"

So it went for a long time, and each man was different. Some wanted to dance with me and to feel me up first, some wanted me doggy style, others just turned me over, lifted my hips and took me that way. What was interesting, was that some men took me in a different way with their second or third time with me. I did a lot of cow-girl one direction or the other.

A couple of them wanted me cow-girl, but wanted me to kiss and fondle Megan, and sometimes my pretty blonde friend, Anna as the girls straddled their faces. They received their lips and tongues on their pussies, clits, and even their little a-holes!

I have fooled around with Megan a lot over the years, and was thrilled to be kissing and fondling pretty little Anna! She seemed to be really into kissing and touching me was well.

Megan, my pretty cashier, told me that there were twenty-six men including five band members, and they all fucked me at least twice—some three times, but the price was the same for as many times with me as they wished in any position except anal. But in a moment of drunken passion, one of them did take me up my ass, and pounded me until he came inside me. I enjoyed it, but didn't want them all to do it, or to take me two at a time.

I fucked each of the five band members at least twice, but because they played for us, Megan only charged them twenty buck apiece, so she handed me forty-three hundred dollars in cash! I vowed to buy David something extravagant after some time passed. But first, I had to see Brad, who was still there. I peeled off ten twenties from my wad, and handed them to him,

"Thank you Bradly honey! Being fucked by you three times tonight was completely my pleasure! I can still feel you inside me darlin'!" Brad had been the first and last man to be with me, and left me with a very nice sexy glow.

"Baby, I can't take this! It is yours! If you insist, I will just buy you something with it! Julie Anne Addams ... sorry,Simpson, you will always be the girl I think about with all other girls! You have spoiled me for them honey!"

I couldn't come up with anything to say to that, so I just lowered my brown eyes and blushed ... I could feel it on my face, and on my cheeks below. Brad and I have always danced around a relationship, and even dated for a while. I could just as easily be standing here as his wife. I just loved David more ... much more!

I am guessing that Megan and little Anna walked away with something in the neighborhood of twenty-one-hundred apiece charging a hundred dollars to their partners. Four-hundred smackers apiece was a good deal, to fuck three beautiful and willing girls as much as they wanted!

I noticed that Brad also fucked both Megan and Anna three times as well. I am sure that they enjoyed his thick cock as much as I did!

Each man kissed me, Megan, and Anna very sweetly as they filed out, and we were fucked almost non-stop for five hours, and my having a cock inside me some fifty-six to sixty-two times according to Megan's rough estimate!

Megan, Anna and I joined Sally, Tina, two other girls I didn't know, and David in the suite. The other girls were friends of Sally's. I let Megan and Anna each have their turn with David, before all seven of us girls squeezed into the roomy glass-enclosed shower, giving David a show as he watched us playing, teasing, kissing and sticking fingers up inside orifices.

The girls admitted to fucking David three times each, and I let Megan fuck him twice. Anna was only comfortable with once, so I took her to the couch for some sexual attention of my own, while Megan was enjoying being fucked by my new husband the second time. David was thrusting into my friend so hard, she was crying and shaking with the sheer unadulterated joy of being fucked!

Anna lifted her head from my engorged sopping pussy to watch David's and Megan's second amazing climax. As she did, a viscous thread connected her mouth to my pussy made up of her saliva and my cum, and we giggled after it broke.

Then she kissed her way slowly up my body, straddling my right leg and pushing her mons into mine. She paid a lot of time to my round, full breasts and long hard nipples. She kissed my lips for a long time, and I shuddered just from that!

All seven girls settled in the bed with David, but I receive most of his attention. I allowed him to kiss or touch whomever he wished though. Megan, my sweet little organizer and maid of honor was the first one up in the morning, and the only one to set an alarm so we would all be ready for the breakfast reception in the morning.

~ ~ ~

I was surprised at how normal everyone seemed at the farewell breakfast the next morning, but they all looked tired. I was wiped out, and had the grandmother and grandfather of all hangovers as my head throbbed. My parents were sad to see us take off. Daddy kissed me long and sweetly on the lips (lips closed, of course). He said, as he teared up a little,

"Goodbye my sweet Daughter!"

That pushed me over the edge, and I cried on his chest as I grabbed his shirt in my fists, when I recovered enough for speech, I said,

"I love you Daddy! We will call you, I promise!"

He shook David's hand firmly, and clasped him on the shoulder,

"Take care of my little girl, Son!" David smiled and nodded. I guess I will always be my Daddy's little girl!

Mommy was too distraught to manage anything but a tear-filled hug. We each said our goodbyes to David's parents, and Brad was there as the best man, and pulled me into a semi-modest hug and kiss on the cheek, as I slipped my hand down his front, and patted his cock out of view of the others, and said softly,

"Thank you for everything Bradley darling!" to which he gave me his beaming, handsome smile and just said,

"Da nada, baby!"

David made love to me so many times in Aruba; in our room, on the beach, on the dancefloor, up against the car, inside the car, in the gondola, and in the warm Caribbean Sea! With each effort, he erased each and every thrust I received from those men during my 'bridal dance.' He never said one word about that night, but he must have known. It became just a sexy little secret between us.

And just between you and me, I got the impression that David was not as drunk that wedding night as he pretended to be, and likely knew before I did just what was going to happen—for both of us. Along with some savings of my own, my bridal dance money went to buy him the finest Rolex they had, in the finest shops in Eagle Beach.

I love this strong, gentle man more than my own life, and never strayed from him in any way after that night (not even with Megan, or Anne!)! I never even considered the idea of another group sex session! I was David's, all the way!

A year after our wedding we came back to Aruba, and I am pregnant withhisfirst daughter. I will name her Amy, because I have always loved the simply beauty of that name!

We came back on our own, and I am sitting on the veranda of our condo, just looking at the beautiful blue Caribbean Sea, and I smile each time I see a couple of young lovers walking by.

END

Michael142
Michael142
543 Followers
12