All Comments on 'Bridal Suite Submission Ch. 05'

by kindredspiritofkink

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Sirens_CrySirens_Cryabout 13 years ago
Wonderful!!

I love this story so much! Please keep up the amazing writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
:-)

Great work~!

Keep writing please. And write faster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome!

It just keeps getting better! So well written! I can understand why most of the comments are urging you to write more. Please do!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
relationship

I really enjoy the loving relationship between the two characters, they love each other and they aren't just using each other. It adds another dimension that is appealing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story!

Great story and very well written, one of the best Literotica has to offer. I sure hope you have not stopped writing it without a fitting ending!?

msanoushkamsanoushkaover 12 years ago

great story...love it

tatlockstatlocksover 12 years ago
So well done...

Thank you for an interesting,involving and very sexy story.

Like the other people who commented I would love to read more though that seems unlikely. Pity !

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Please more!!!

I have not given this many five star ratings in... well ever! Pllllleeeeaaasseee keep up this series! Sniff sniff.

eWomaneWomanover 11 years ago
Please -- tell your

friend, to come back to us. This is an erotic adventure which reaches heights rarely achieved. Whoever this is -- they've got the gift. It's a travesty to hide it away. Amazing characters, erotic detail, superb inner diaglog, etc, etc, etc. Five-stars all the way. Wish there were more...but I'm happy to have this...Take care...truly excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beautiful

I rarely pass comment on these submissions; but this series has been different. I have read many stories on this site, but NEVER have I found a tale with such eroticism and also so beautifully written. Congratulations, and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beautifully written story

Hi there, kindredspiritofkink, what a beautiful and erotic story. Who wouldn't want a wedding (night) like that! Makes you wonder wether it's a fantasy or a autobiographical! Can't wait to read how the marriage devolops ;-) MrSpecialSmile

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please

No more.

ham_sandwichham_sandwichalmost 10 years ago

Kindredspiritofkink is a sensuous lady who has a total command of the English language and writes incredible stories. I can only hope that her own love life is as rich and fulfilling as the fantasies she weaves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding!

Thank you. Enjoyed your writing immensely. I entreat you to continue w/further stories of Catherine's submission. I'm a long time veteran of Literotica and have seldom read such cock stiffening, truly erotic prose. Carry on, kindred, carry on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very few stories grab my attention like this one

There are only a few stories of this genre that grab my attention and just cry out for more. It is a shame that no other chapters were made. I hope the author reads this and creates more. There is more that these two can share and explore with bondage and the love they have. A dom in the making with a loving sub is a rare gift for sure. That one real condition that has to exist is Trust. Trust in your dom to push your limits and a sub that will try their hardest to make both proud of their endurance. Punishments only exist if a sub misbehaves. Both need to understand a safe word. The dom needs to take care of their sub after an intense session. More chapters if the author can still write about this couple.

lehmankmlehmankm11 months ago

Best thing I can remember reading. Would have liked to see 5 more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous