All Comments on 'Bride of Kong 04'

by Hypoxia

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
HypoxiaHypoxiaalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Dear Readers: HELP ME!!

I am thinking of combining all the BRIDE OF KONG chapters into a novella -- with just ONE ending. I am still not happy with how I finished this. I am open to suggestions -- what do YOU think would be the best possible ending?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Good story but you really need just one good ending when you rewrite this as a novella.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
interesting challenge

Hypoxia, I'm not sure if this is still an ongoing project for you. Perhaps you have already imagineered the book.

If you ever read any of my stories, you would know I have a tendency towards violent confrontations and resolutions.

The only major storyarc I come up with so far. Would be the a violent uprising by the clones and hybrids to rescue Linda and make her their Goddess/Queen.

But, they just did the movie a couple of years ago. So much for originality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypoxia@Hypoxia
I started out as a child. It's all been downhill from there. Will it be an uphill battle to become childish again? *** I have various home bases, all in high mountain towns not too far from the Pacific coast of the Americas. At any given moment, I'm probably somewhere b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bride of Kong 03 Previous Part
Bride of Kong Series Info