All Comments on 'Bride Submission: A Shocking Secret'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
where's the feminist

Don't write anymore unless your going to let her kick them all in ball including her father and tell them and the entire order to fry in hell!

goamz86goamz86about 10 years ago
Loved it!!

Another Great one

seniorcitizen1943seniorcitizen1943about 10 years ago
Loved it J

Love your stories and look forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
your fab

just about to good for wards you have written some of the best incest stories I have read can note weighed to read the rest of this one sexy and very hot to boot PLS can you keep it uy yours lea5red mawh xx

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkabout 10 years ago
Don't Know

How it could get better without being redundant, but I look forward to see how you will obviously do it. Thanks

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

couldnt get into this one.her b/f and parents all belong to a secret society and she never hard of it or was prepped for her time to join it?her dad chose her b/f oh please.please dont continue this since it will just be the same thing over and over.i mean what else can happen to her she has already fucked like 50 people ,been turned into an incest fucked cum dump,pussy eating, brood mare that hasnt got knocked up by whichever guy she fucks at the right/wrong time.

redryder165redryder165about 10 years ago
Wonderful

Love the story,

TarcilTarcilabout 10 years ago
Love it!

I like the storyline, lots of potential happenings. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Slithy2013Slithy2013about 10 years ago
2*s

I'm sorry, but it's just too misogynistic for me, I can only give it 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Next

Wednesday: Bosses Bitch!

As far as the story goes....OMG, it is no wonder you are my favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great

Loved the plot...my imagination went wild with my own private additions

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 10 years ago

SSL, you are a great writer. But it seems like you a reusing ideas here. Because the tone of this story was fairly close to your story you published not long ago about a white lawyer getting gang bang by black lawyers who had an secret order that ran that city. Through the sex is fairly different the idea that starts it is close to that one.

One of the reasons I like your work is because not only is the quality great but it's something different everytime. This just seem like a recycled idea here with only a change or two.If you are out of ideas for the moment it would be time to take a break from your writing and refresh. I have to do this in my own writing which is posted more on sci fi sights than here on Literotica. But a refresh of your mind might be in order her. Take a week or two, don't write anything just focus on other things you enjoy then come back with some fresh ideas.

If you can't walk away from writing here is an idea I would like to see you write. I would like you to see you write a story about a female political figure, governor, house member or something like that come to finding their husband fucking someone else then in the break up become a lesbian sub to some college student or some such. It would be a nice change of pace from your lawyer/teacher standards.

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXabout 10 years ago
Keep it going

Sounds to me like an 8 part series!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Slithy

I gotta agree with Slithy, this one was just too much overkill for my tastes.

mikethompsonmikethompsonabout 10 years ago
Straight in

I love that you have dived straight into the gritty sex, keep going please as soon as possible june is to far away

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a fucking lovely story! I fucking loved it a lot!

What a great strory!I loved the way you got into right away without wasting time !Brittany really got into it didnt she and she really enjoyed being used by everyone !Keep the stories cumming and cumming and cumming and cumming ! I know I did several times in fact and Im ready to cum again ! Keep up the writing of the stories ,Thanks again ! Oh Im cumming again !And it feels good!

SteverenosSteverenosabout 10 years ago
Bride to be - hmmm

Wow this is a hot story - yes to more; love your writing.

countjeffcountjeffabout 10 years ago
love it

I look forward to the next instalment of this story.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltalmost 10 years ago
Far, FAR from your best work

You should just stop right here

And I wish you would stop thanking your team of editors, because they aren't doing a very good job, unless of course, your raw work is truly aweful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved It

I was wet from the moment Brittany's father had her strip. I came when Brittany first came and at the end when her face was nestled between her mother's legs licking her pussy. I am anxious to read of her punishment for coming without permission. Your friend Annbe60.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great!!

Dunno why people are so butt-hurt over this, thought it was great! Keep up the good work!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
you need to go back to developing characters

Look i love your work... always look for your new stories. but lately you been getting to lazy in developing your characters. If you want to make a great stroke stories you are doing fine.. but writing great, well written stories you are getting away from.

i really do love you and your stories.. just need to take a bit more time and actually develop the people in them and not make them caricatures.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 10 years agoAuthor
Authors note

Thanks all who commended, positive and negative.

This is supposed to be a stroke story unlike some of my longer works, as was white sluts club. On the other hand, Incest Submission, upcoming sequel to Bedding the Babysitter and my first incest love story are about character development.

I try to write a diverse range of stories in length, character and plot. While I understand not all my stories will impress everymr, I hope the majority do.

Again thanks for the comments...

Jasmine may 2014

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great story keep on making them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I enjoyed the story and am very much looking forward to reading the rest of the stories. I do hope you will continue with the other days of the week so we can hear what all she has to do in becoming a member of this society.

Dany54

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
amazing

This was amazingly written and so so hot. I cannot wait to read how she submitts even further in all ways. Keep it up vinomoda

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Can tell you without any reservations,

Virtually anything you write will be read, enjoyed, and stimulated. Just as so aptly stated by Robert Frost, "And miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep".

TREKnRayTREKnRayalmost 10 years ago
Bride Submission

I am glad I read this first as suggested in the next episode. I absolutely love your writing. I get sidetracked with going to the "Similar Stories," but every time I keep coming back to you. I am really happy that you are such a popular writer on Literotica. It means you are going to be writing here a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More more more oh please write more to this

I love your stories, your writing is fantastic and this series of stories has started amazingly and I can't wait to read the rest of your stories in this series,

Wed Bride Submission: Family Orgy

Thu Bride Submission: In-law Gangbang

Fri Bride Submission: Lesbian Fistful

Sat Bride Submission: Pre-Wedding Sin

Sat Bride Submission: Wedding Day Orgy

Later Bride Submission: Wife of Syndom

You are the best author on this site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Our thing is not incest

Our mom taught me and my sister that it's okay to please your husband with anal sex. So it been times when me and my mom and sister walk around the house with our butt plugs in place. And you can clearly see them their in our asshole. Mom said be ready to please your husband when he good to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please...

Please please continue this series - never been more turned on by a story. I liked the sequel, but this story is just perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

this is sick no rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
suprise!

It amazes me each one of your stories get better than the last. Please continue your writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Stories

As usual anther great story from one of my favorite authors..................Larry pcb_beachbum2002@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The best

This is the best story! Please continue the series! I'll even help read things before they get published.

gunmakergunmakeralmost 9 years ago

You are one of my favorite authors. This has the potential to be a really great series. Until I started reading your stories, I had no idea that submission would interest me. More please!

JoesvixenJoesvixenalmost 9 years ago

Oh god I loved it! My idea of heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

I never toughtt I would enjoy the scenario but god am I looking forward to the next one.

Keep it up literaly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

SSL, I love your stories, they are well written,with good character development and recently I have discovered the line that you have covering incest. They are so horny, that I am sopping wet from the start and although I'm up for anything as an only child of aged parents, I missed the chance. This has the potential to run for at least a dozen chapters, so keep up the good work.

jdj324jdj324almost 8 years ago
More

Want more of this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Waiting on the next chapters!

You promised us more, when is it coming? Can't wait!

crewdawgcrewdawgover 7 years ago
Please write them all!

I would love for you to write them all PLEASE! I can't wait to read them.

rushkidrushkidover 7 years ago
Pls write : Thu Bride Submission: In-law Gangbang

Thu Bride Submission: In-law Gangbang

nucemnucemover 7 years ago
Write them all

Write them all

TheShadoWalkerTheShadoWalkerover 7 years ago
Excellent Series Start

Marvelous. I think this could be one of your best series. Your writing is usually erotically inspired, but this stands above most. Thank you for the VERY pleasant hours of very erotic reading you've given Me...

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRover 7 years ago
Love this concept.I

Your stories sound so life like. I certainly would love to have had an Order such as the one you described in this story. It is so erotic and can just imagine how a submissive woman would react to such an arrangement. It would be so wonderful having a constant supply of sexual release.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bride submission

When will you publish more of Bride submission. They are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please more

Please can we have more chapters!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm so wet

I absolutely love this series. I hope there are more in the future for me to enjoy😉. It makes me want a good pussy licking, rough pounding and a good long spanking over the knees. My girlfriend loves how kinky these make me 😋

TREKnRayTREKnRayover 6 years ago
Second Time around.

I read this series when it was new. I am enjoying it even more than the first time. You are bar none my favorite author of erotica.

themasterwantsthemasterwantsalmost 6 years ago
Please finish

Would love to see these finished, especially the Thur and Friday parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Like it but totally wrong on feminism

Seeing this one goes in part 2....see how they treat the women out of sex scenes....but feminism has NOTHING to do with being submissive in the bedroom or being a slut....feminism is being treated equally socially and economically same rights....you can be a submissive feminist slut or not....feminism plays no part in it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So stupid

Most ridiculous story on here. Stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
2014 to 2019?

Hopefully in 2020 we can get part 4. The first part... I love her shock and horror as she realizes her place.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 4 years ago
Liked it, but didn't love it

Enjoy most of your stories here and I skip the ones that don't appeal to me. I'm glad to read you wrote this as a stroke story. The one item that I am not liking is why do you send someone who is destined to be just a submissive plaything to Harvard? It seems a total waste. She could encounter an opposing attorney who is also a member and because he is male, he can demand she toss the case (or else demand her punishment). There's no separation of the private and the public. And she is always the lowest sub (until there are other additions?). It would seem to me that the hierarchy should at least place her in a position to be equal to her new husband's sister (who seems overly vindictive). Also, in any dom/sub relationship, there has to be trust. There's no trust here. And the fact that her own parents allowed her to walk into this cold, well, that's not very erotic. But I understand that's not the style of story you were going for.

That said, as always your sex scenes are very hot and (dare I say) stroke-worthy (what's the term a female would us?) and it was a good incest story. So I am still giving it 4 *'s

Johnsmith2020Johnsmith2020over 3 years ago
Favorite series!

These stories about the Order of Syndom are my favorite on all of Literotica, please write more!!! Such a hot concept, love the submission so much

mikethompsonmikethompsonabout 3 years ago
More please

I can’t believe how much this got me off please write more stories containing the Order.

Hitman123Hitman123about 3 years ago

Can you (or anyone) please tell how old is Brittany?

I reckon you should mention ages before the plot or something.. it makes more exciting to visualize it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes continue the saga we need to know and read more

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

I like multiple family fucks. It is amazing how fast even the uninitiated submit. But I think that in a real situation much of the submissive sex would have occurred earlier than age eighteen. It certainly did for me in my teen years, I hope you make this a long series with all the family and associates you have introduced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The idea of unrestricted incest within the family is very exciting, but I was actually more turned off by this than aroused. For me the hard won progress of the feminist movement is incredibly important and sex with someone I don't see as an equal is deeply unfulfilling as well as destructive to them and by refection, corrosive for me too. This sort of porn is a big step backwards. What makes the really best incest stories is deep and binding love, kindness, respect, understanding, advenure, courage and equality. There was none of that here. I'm male, by the way, just to be clear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anti Christian. 100% bullshit. Whoever wrote it is uneducated and unAmerican.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

People talking about being anti christian on a literotica site yikes

usshermesusshermesabout 2 months ago

Nice story. Hope to hear The One about the honeymoon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES