All Comments on 'Bride Submission: Boss's Bitch'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
goamz86goamz86almost 10 years ago
Soooooo Goooooood!!!!!

I can't wait for the next Chapter.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Please

Don't keep us all waiting! This story seems so fresh and different, yet so raw and sexy. I love the combination of her strong feminist politics and her newly recognized submissive side. So far this has easily been one of the better stories to post here. I would not be truthful if I did not complement you beyond the concept you've developed and praise your writing as well. This is crisp and sensual, sexy and slutty. You deliver it all with a deft light touch, the sex is well written, as is the interplay of your characters. I only wonder what if anything she will have left for the honeymoon, yet with your ability to write I am thinking that the honeymoon, as well as the wedding and the pre-wedding will be extraordinary as well. I will be patient as all good things are worth the wait. Thank you for being so up lifting for me and I am sure all of the readers. Write on Silk write on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sorry

But this was simply terrible! What happened to your stories? As of late your postings have been badly written drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

Always love how your sub characters first resist then accept their submissiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story keep if cumming

Brittany being a feminist and a slut? Mr pickerton can help her correct this by having.jis black bitch dominant daughter invite Brittany for an overnight to do some legal work such as a simple will and put her through the paces of sucking cliy and being fucked by a strp on. Next day she will be a total submissive for black cock and pussy plus a bbc babymaker and will helpbrecruit virgin conservative young women to black sexing and submission.

TREKnRayTREKnRayalmost 10 years ago
Bride Submission

Isn't it odd that those who criticise your writing hide behind anonymity. If they can't own their words they shouldn't write them.

I can't wait for the entire story.

Kinky_Guy25Kinky_Guy25almost 10 years ago
Very Nice

You are one of my favoriate writers and if you keep writting I will keep comming for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wish i were brittany

such a hot story, please continue it.

kisses

bobbi

DrenoreDrenoreover 9 years ago
So hot

Such a great series. Couldn't quite get my head around her using her sexuality outside of the Order to get ahead in her career, wasn't sure if it fit in with character, is it not a betrayal of her fiance going outside the Order etc? Really hoping you continue on with it though, especially if it's more in line with the first entry.

Samii619Samii619over 9 years ago

Simply can't wait for the next installment!! I love everything I've read of yours. This story touches my sub side. Makes me sigh with contentment. Please please finish the series!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My second begging letter

Your writing is fantastic your my favourite on here but please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please will you release the next part to this amazing story, I can't wait to read it. I check your pages every day to see of you have released it.

Hope to read your next part very soon

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 9 years agoAuthor
Author's note

Hi,

I do hope to continue this series, but am working on a couple other sequels as well as a few contest stories.

hillside88hillside88over 9 years ago
Lovin the submission

Great story Sexy. Will love the next part and the next part, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story so far, can't wait for the next chapter & the following chapters. Keep up the great work. & a big thumbs up for your stories.

stevemillerstevemillerover 9 years ago
Please continue!

I hope you get back to this series soon.

rjsully7rjsully7over 9 years ago
great story

Can't wait till the next chapter. Great story line!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

please continue this series i can hardly wait to see what happens to her next. lucky little slut, wish i was her.

kisses bobbi

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 9 years ago
Great story

And I can't wait till the next episode - looking forward to the lesbian orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great.

When do you submit the next episode?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MORE

Please more!

jott50jott50about 9 years ago
good start!!

these two chapters could lead into a long series if the author would like it to go there. btw 5* on both chapters so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WHEN ARE WE GETTING MORE

PLEASE MORE, WHEN. THIS IS AWESOME WORK. YOU BEST SERIES YET. LOVE YOU JASMINE

soKINKYsoKINKYalmost 9 years ago
More

I can't wait for the continuation of the Bride Submission. I would love to marry or be born in the Syndom society. Ummmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please!

I just read both parts and I'm craving so much more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more

Please cont soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NEXT EPISODE Please

Excellent first Two Chapters: Super Story. Very good Erotic Content. Have scored five (5 *) Stars. Cant Wait for Sequel/s

Ranji

Rangemaster11Rangemaster11over 8 years ago
Wanting More

Looking forward to future episodes. You appear to have an outline, even if you haven't kept to your schedule.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!!!

This series is some of your finest work!!! Please continue!

nycbearnycbearover 8 years ago
Great story line

Some of your best work. I have enjoyed every minute as Brittany embraces her inner slut. Cannot wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really Enjoyed

I enjoyed the story very much. Please give us more, want to see Brittany degraded because I know she is going to love it. Can't wait for more of the story. Love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Add more

Great story and would love to read more of the series please add more soon

amaturewrighteramaturewrighterabout 8 years ago
Can't wait for more

I come back to this series every few months or so and really enjoy it. I can't wait to see what other shenanigans Brittany gets into.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story,

Just re-read this and it's still excellent 2nd time around. 😜. It would be great to have the next instalment! Thx.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Need more

Love the stories of yours

naughtyjacknaughtyjackabout 8 years ago
More

The rest of this definitely needs to happen.

illidianillidianalmost 8 years ago
please cont....

ive read this a few times and really want the cont... mostly to see what happens with her familes.

Babyslut15Babyslut15over 7 years ago
Continue

Please continue I'm so intrigued

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved it

really like the concept and how she's learning to work the system. hoping you return to this even if it's been 2+ years.

kisses

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 7 years ago
Love this series

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Awesome story. I hope you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
beulahthebrit

Nice, everything I like, oral, anal a bit of fisting capped off by a bit of ATM, keep it up Jasmine, your stories have it all and always get me wet.

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
Oh my...

I would think that she would be more intuitive than to give all of that away before she had more insurances that the job was hers. I guess a slut is a slut and that is how she wants to do it.

Lickkim69Lickkim69over 4 years ago
Amazing

I need more. So wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boss?

How amazing that her boss is ready to fuck her... I definitely need more of his big cock in stories.

Johnsmith2020Johnsmith2020over 3 years ago
Best Series!!

These stories about the Order of Syndom are my favorite on all of Literotica, please write more!!! The bride adapted so quickly, soooooo hot

SilverloadSilverloadabout 3 years ago
Syndom rules!! :)

These stories are soooo hot! More please!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

A nice diversion before the main orgy event. Punishment? I don’t think so. Her seduction prepared her for an aggressive attack that she never would have tried. Good story line.

Candi_SwallowsCandi_Swallowsabout 1 year ago

Im so damn wet reading all the order of syndom stories, more please!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50787 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...