All Comments on 'Bridezilla'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ShelleyWingcoShelleyWingcoover 10 years ago
I know how she felt!

Yeah, bridezilla, I was one too!

When I got married I too was a complete cow... though only because the hairdresser used the wrong bottles the day before the ceremony, thus the curly wreckage I ended up with...I wondered whether to chop it all off and use a wig.

Great story and glad she got her punishment...even if she did enjoy it!

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 10 years ago
I know

it's just a story. I know it's BDSM. But I would feel better about it, enjoyed it more, if after her nuptials she at least felt some shame in cuckolding her newly minted husband. Maybe continue the fetish with him instead of repeatedly humiliating him.

Other wise I found it entertaining and fairly well written.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 9 years ago
Conflicted

Fun read but the style is very rushed. I looked through and chose your first fic as I see that you are currently active so I'm going to 4 star it because I don't want readers to think this is your best work... and it's just not 5 stars material.

Looks like you continue to use the characters in other stories so I look forward to seeing how they - and you - develop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good that he made a video

When she had him arrested and sued him the video made it so much easier to win the trial and send him to prison.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Weak. You have gotten much better the last couple of years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous